Chapter 154 The Supreme Elder

Yue Qingyun said: "The stone door of the ancient tomb requires the pure blood of the Yue family to open."

When Mo Wushuang heard this, he turned to look at Yue Qingyun and said coldly: "With your blood."

Yue Qingyun originally planned to use her own blood, so after walking to the stone door of the ancient tomb, she immediately cut her finger and let the blood drip on a round convex stone on the stone door.

After the blood dripped on the stone door, the stone door immediately began to open.

At the same time, there was also a cold air emanating from the ancient tomb.

Yue Qingyun was the first to walk in.

The other three walked closely behind him.

Mo Wushuang was also scanning the surrounding environment.

Mo Chenyuan has never taken this place seriously. For him, even the headquarters of Dark Moon Pavilion is not considered dangerous.

Otherwise, when looking for Mo Wushuang, he would not have directly attacked the Dark Moon Pavilion stronghold.

Not long after they stepped into the ancient tomb, they saw a sudden strong wind blowing up, and the four of them stopped.

Then a voice came: "Those who break into the ancient tomb without permission will be killed without mercy."

You don’t see the person, but you hear the sound first.

Yue Qingyun said quickly: "Sir, Supreme Elder, I am the current Pavilion Master of Dark Moon Pavilion."

After a moment of silence, the man was heard saying: "Get out."

Yue Qingyun said calmly: "I want to see my father's body."

The other party immediately said: "Get lost."

A hint of coldness flashed across Yue Qingyun's eyes, and she said in a deep voice, "In that case, I have no choice but to offend him."

If he was alone, he would definitely not barge in like this.

But there is still Mo Chenyuan in him.

Although Mo Chenyuan's character also caused him a lot of headaches, he had to admit that Mo Chenyuan was much stronger than him.

Mo Chenyuan could deal with the four elders of Dark Moon Pavilion alone.

If his father really has a problem, then these four supreme elders might also have a problem.

Mo Chenyuan gave a cold snort and said with full contempt: "Why are you talking so much nonsense to them? Just hit them."

Mo Wushuang said calmly: "I agree with this."

As he spoke, he took out the Ice Soul-Severing Piano.

"Get out of the way." Mo Chenyuan glanced sideways at Mo Wushuang and said, "When I fight, son, don't interfere."

Mo Wushuang ignored his words and brushed the strings with his jade-like fingers. Suddenly, a cold air appeared out of thin air, and then flew towards the inside of the ancient tomb.

"Presumptuous." Another roar came from inside.

Immediately afterwards, a powerful force was seen attacking.

Everyone moved to avoid it.

The passage of the ancient tomb is very long, and the environment does not appear dark. There are lighting objects similar to night pearls around, but the temperature seems too cold.