Chapter 147 The Return of the Demon King

"According to common sense, this is indeed the case, but the devil world is a different space. Although the power of devil energy is also extremely powerful, if it is not controlled well, it will easily suffer backlash, and even if it can be controlled, the body will be damaged. It may not be suitable for cultivating demonic energy." Mo Chenyuan said slowly: "Once the body rejects it, most people will feel hungry."

Yue Qingyun said: "However, it is said that the Demon Lord is born with the body of a holy demon, so this situation will not happen to him."

Mo Chenyuan snorted coldly and said nonchalantly: "So what if you were born with the body of a holy demon? It's not even comparable to Wushuang's hair."

Yue Qingyun didn't make any more sound.

"Let's go." Mo Chenyuan reached out and held Mo Wushuang's wrist.

But Mo Wushuang threw his hand away and said coldly: "Take away the thing covering my eyes."

He tried to take it away just now, but found that he couldn't take it off at all.

"Good boy, cover your eyes for a while." Mo Chenyuan looked at Mo Wushuang, the corner of his mouth curved into a smile, and said in a gentle voice: "The corpses on the ground will pollute your pure young heart. My father is also doing this for your own good. I’m afraid you’ll be scared.”

Yue Qingyun looked at the broken limbs and meat on the ground and suddenly agreed with Mo Chenyuan's approach, even if it was a bit perverted.

"What a pervert." Mo Wushuang looked unhappy and said in a cold tone: "When I killed someone, you didn't know where you were lying!"

Mo Chenyuan smiled and said, "It's not like you're lying on someone else's bed anyway."

Yue Qingyun: "..."

However, no matter what Mo Wushuang said, Mo Chenyuan was unwilling to take off the white brocade cloth covering his eyes.

Mo Wushuang could only let the other party pull him away.

After leaving this wasteland, they entered a town.

Everyone in the city is on the highest level of vigilance.

Moreover, they kept a good distance apart while walking, in order to prevent others from sneaking up on them.

Therefore, Mo Wushuang, Mo Chenyuan and Yue Qingyun became particularly prominent in the city.

The white brocade cloth used to cover Mo Wushuang's eyes had also been removed by Mo Chenyuan.

At this time, it is wrapped around Mo Wushuang's wrist. After all, it can be regarded as a weapon.

Yue Qingyun said: "The people here are always on the highest alert, because in the demon world, relationships are almost never discussed, brothers will kill each other, and even husbands and wives may fall out at any time. Become an enemy.”

Mo Chenyuan spoke up: "In the demon world, few people truly become Taoist couples, and most of those who are together are just to satisfy the primitive desires of the body, and there is no emotion between them. , who are bed partners one moment, may become enemies of life and death the next moment.”

Yue Qingyun muttered: "Wushuang, this is the true situation in the demon world."

He was not qualified to stop Mo Wushuang from being with the Demon Lord, but he would tell Mo Wushuang the true situation in the Demon World.

Mo Chenyuan snorted coldly: "The person who can become the Demon Lord in the Demon Realm is definitely not a simple person, and the methods may be more cruel than you think. Moreover, the Demon Lord is the supreme leader of the Demon Clan, and his status is considered noble in the Demon World." Incomparably, he may already be surrounded by wives and concubines, and you are just a toy he plays with when he is bored."