Chapter 133 Imprisoned in the Dungeon

However, the Holy Flame of Chaos still failed to approach Dark Lord.

The barrier on Dark Lord blocked the attack of the Chaos Holy Flame.

The Holy Flame of Chaos is a heaven-defying thing, but Mo Wushuang is temporarily unable to exert the true power of the Holy Flame of Chaos.

An Zun narrowed his eyes and said in a deep voice: "Your flames are pretty good, and they don't look like strange fires."

Mo Wushuang still looked at him with an extremely cold look, without any emotion in it.

He had no fear of death, no controlled anger.

An Zun seemed a little bored, so he loosened his grip and dropped Mo Wushuang on the ground.

But at the same time, he also injected a force into Mo Wushuang's body.

Mo Wushuang's face turned pale again, and then he spat out a mouthful of blood.

His cultivation was abolished.

The moment his cultivation was abolished, the Holy Flame of Chaos also disappeared.

But there was still no look of anger or panic on his face, and there was still no trace of emotion in his ice eyes.

An Zun slowly squatted down and reached out to hold Mo Wushuang's chin. Looking at the face in front of him, he felt very disgusted and said in a gloomy voice: "You have to remember that everything you suffered today is because of Your father, it was Mo Chenyuan who harmed you."

Mo Wushuang frowned and corrected: "You were the one who hit me, not him. Although I also hate him, you are the one who hurts me now."

He thought the guy wearing the mask was mentally ill.

After listening to Mo Wushuang's words, An Zun sneered again and said, "It's useless to talk to me."

Mo Wushuang said coldly: "I don't want to talk to you, just shut up."

He just said what he thought.

He doesn't care about the environment he is in now.

An Zun looked at the elegant and elegant face in front of him, and couldn't help but feel a sense of resentment in his heart. He raised his hand and slapped Mo Wushuang hard on the face.

In Mo Wushuang's memory, this was the first time that he was beaten like this. However, he had no emotions, and even anger did not exist.

He just looked at An Zun coldly, with no special emotion on his face or in his eyes.

To Mo Wushuang, An Zun is an annoying stranger.

So it's hard to make him feel any emotion.

He has no emotions.

But his reason told him that he should hate An Zun now.

Mo Wushuang's skin was as white as snow, so the red marks on his face were particularly conspicuous.

"I have countless ways to make your life worse than death, so you'd better not try to anger me anymore." An Zun said coldly: "Although I won't kill you for the time being, don't think about it."

Mo Wushuang asked curiously: "Why don't you kill me?"

An Zun expressed the curiosity in his tone, and suddenly felt an inexplicable depression in his heart.

Because Mo Wushuang's reaction was completely unexpected.

If a normal person were slapped like this, no matter how indifferent they were, there would definitely be a trace of anger.