Chapter 156 Invisible Formation

Yue Qingguang couldn't understand Mo Wushuang. In fact, everyone knew that this was a reason to fool people, but it was enough to know it well and there was no need to say it out so bluntly.

It would be embarrassing after all.

Mo Wushuang looked at Yue Qingguang expressionlessly.

Yue Qingguang's eyes flickered uncertainly, but he managed to maintain the smile on his face. He just looked a little stiff and said, "It's all things we know well, why bother saying it?"

Mo Wushuang looked at him and said in a cold tone: "I can say whatever I want, what does it have to do with you?"

"Stop talking nonsense and leave quickly." Mo Chenyuan said impatiently.

Yue Qingguang's eyes darkened again, and the stiff smile on his face finally could no longer be maintained.

But he was also afraid of Mo Chenyuan's strength, so he could only continue to suffer.

They ignored Yue Qingguang and walked directly in front of them.

Yue Qingguang took a deep breath. Although he wanted to kill them, he didn't dare to do it now.

After all, he couldn't beat Yue Qingyun and Mo Chenyuan.

He didn't take Mo Wushuang seriously because Mo Wushuang's cultivation level was much lower than his.

As for Lin Moyu, he didn't know him.

But he couldn't see through Lin Moyu's cultivation.

So he was also wary of Lin Moyu.

After about half an hour, they finally reached the deepest part of the tomb.

The depths of the tomb lie beneath the ground, and the interior appears to be a palace.

There are dozens of coffins placed in the palace.

The coffin was transparent and blood-red, and the body lying inside could be faintly seen.

A formation was also arranged around the coffin.

"Which body is your father?" Mo Chenyuan turned to ask Yue Qingyun.

Yue Qingyun: "..."

Why does this sound a little strange?

But it seems that he was right.

Since he is already dead, it is normal for him to be called a corpse.

It was the first time Yue Qingyun entered this ancient tomb since Yue Liying's death.

Therefore, Yue Qingyun could not immediately determine which coffin his father was lying in.

At this moment, two more old men walked out of a dormitory.

These two are both supreme elders of Dark Moon Pavilion, and they are called Yue Sha Bi and Yue Gui respectively.

"That is the coffin of the former Pavilion Master." Yue Shabi pointed to one of the coffins in front of him.

Everyone turned to look over.

Mo Wushuang looked at the ground, his expression seemed a little strange.

Mo Chenyuan raised his eyebrows slightly, but still looked unconcerned.

Yue Qingyun's face was slightly cold, and a cold light flashed in her eyes.

Lin Moyu's expression remained unchanged, but her eyes became colder.

Yue Qingguang looked at them and said with a half-smile: "Don't you want to pay homage to the former Pavilion Master? Why don't you go there?"