Chapter 117 A Story

Suddenly there was a loud bang, and the mahogany coffin suddenly exploded.

Immediately afterwards, a denser mass of evil energy was seen dissipating in mid-air, but after a moment, it condensed again, and finally formed a human shape.

This is also an evil spirit.

But Mo Wushuang could feel that this evil ghost was stronger than the evil ghosts he had encountered before.

It is even more powerful than the mutant evil ghost encountered in the holy realm. It can be seen that this evil ghost has definitely existed for more than 100,000 years.

This evil ghost had a higher intelligence and also saw Mo Wushuang's existence.

The evil ghost raised his hand and waved, and suddenly a powerful evil energy rushed towards Mo Wushuang.

Mo Wushuang's expression was indifferent, his eyes were as cold as ice, and he immediately used the power of purification.

Because he has fused with the fourth petal of the Pure White Lotus, his power of purification is much stronger than before.

Mo Wushuang's white clothes and long hair stood up without the wind, and pure white light surrounded his entire body.

After a while, the ground began to shake violently, and the stone chamber seemed to collapse.

Mo Wushuang narrowed his eyes coldly, first used the power of purification to lock the evil spirit and prevent the evil spirit from further dissipating, and then summoned the holy flame of chaos.

The Holy Flame of Chaos is the purple flame he obtained after fusing the third petal of the Pure White Lotus.

Mo Wushuang thought and saw the holy flame of chaos flying towards the evil ghost.

In just an instant, the holy flame of chaos ignited the evil spirit.

The evil spirit then let out a scream.

Mo Wushuang has long discovered that the power of the Holy Flame of Chaos and the power of purification come from the same source.

Therefore, he speculated that the Holy Flame of Chaos might also be able to destroy evil spirits.

The result was as he expected, the Holy Flame of Chaos was also considered the evil spirit's nemesis.

The evil ghost burned by the holy flame of chaos could only scream in agony, but could no longer move or move.

At the same time, the stone chamber began to crack.

However, Mo Wushuang had already set up a barrier around him, and now even if he was hit by a hundred kilograms of stone, nothing would happen.

So Mo Wushuang didn't leave in a hurry.

Instead, he continued to deal with evil spirits here.

The surrounding evil spirits quickly disappeared under the influence of the power of purification.

After a while, all the surrounding evil spirits disappeared, leaving only the evil spirits locked in place.

But at this time, the stone chamber had already collapsed.

Mo Wushuang stood in the ruins, surrounded by sand and dust, but because his body was protected by a barrier, it was still dust-free.

The evil spirit was roaring angrily, its whole body filled with murderous aura that was as solid as its flesh. It wanted to tear Mo Wushuang into pieces.

Mo Wushuang cast another spell, and saw a huge white transparent lotus appearing out of thin air above the evil ghost's head, emitting bursts of white light, looking very holy.