Chapter 179

After entering Mo Junlan's territory, everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

Then they started to go to the Ghost Palace.

The Palace of Ghosts and Gods is where the Ghost Emperor of the God Realm lives, and it is also the home of Mo Junlan.

Not long after they entered the Palace of Ghosts and Gods, they saw a figure in red rushing towards them, and a sobbing voice came out of his mouth: "Lan Lan, Daddy misses you so much."

The man in red is Mo Junlan's biological father, named Feng Jinghua, and he is also the Ghost Queen of the God Realm.

As soon as Feng Jinghua saw her most beloved son, she immediately opened her arms and hugged Mo Junlan tightly, whining: "Lanlan, where have you been? Daddy can't find you."

Mo Junlan looked at Feng Jinghua, who was crying as if she was heartbroken, and was stunned for a moment, and then she said with a blank look on her face: "How long have I been gone?"

Mo Junye raised his hand and touched his chin, and said thoughtfully: "The passage of time between time and space should be different. We have been in the void space for about half a month, but where Wushuang is? In the Ninth Heaven Realm, more than twenty years have passed. As for the past time in the God Realm here...it looks like your father has not been seen for tens of thousands of years."

Mo Junlan said in surprise: "Could it be that tens of thousands of years have really passed here?"

Mo Junxie rolled his eyes and said, "Your father's mind will go crazy whenever something happens to you. I think the way he behaves now must be exaggerated."

Mo Junlan: "..."

He couldn't refute this.

After all, his father's mind was not normal, especially when it came to things related to him, he was even more crazy.

Ling Moye scanned the environment of the Palace of Ghosts and Gods and said expressionlessly: "This place is no different from before we entered the void space."

"Xiao'er!" Mo Junlan directly used his spiritual consciousness to contact Ling Xiao.

Lingxiao is his natal sword and also his Taoist companion.

As Mo Junlan finished speaking, a red light suddenly flew towards them.

Hongmang finally turned into a boy in red.

"My biological father, can you let me go first?" Mo Junlan wanted to push Feng Jinghua away, but Feng Jinghua refused to let go and hugged her closer and closer.

If it weren't for his special body, he would have been strangled to death by such a crazy father.

"Lanlan, can't you let daddy hold you for a while first?" Feng Jinghua's tone was very resentful, and her expression was about to cry.

The others were also very speechless.

"No." Mo Junlan said angrily: "There are new friends here, please be normal."

"Lanlan..." Feng Jinghua looked at Mo Junlan sadly, like an abandoned little daughter-in-law.

Lingxiao couldn't stand it anymore, so he took Feng Jinghua away by force.

"Lanlan!" Feng Jinghua said with a resentful expression on Mo Junlan.

Mo Junlan turned a blind eye to this. He turned to look at Lingxiao and asked, "How long have we been missing?"

Lingxiao replied: "Three days."

Everyone: "..."

"It's only been three days, how come this guy's reaction looks like his son has been missing for 30,000 years?" Mo Junxie crossed his arms across his chest, glanced at Feng Jinghua, and sneered: "As expected of Mo Junlan My dear father, both father and son are so abnormal."