Chapter 80: Win by lying like this

Mo Wushuang had already walked in front of Lin Moyu, but he saw Lin Moyu looking at You Xiaoan with a complicated look. You Xiaoan didn't know what he was thinking, and he actually laughed stupidly in the end.

Compared with the nervous vigilance of others, their reactions seemed a bit strange.

Lin Moyu turned to look at Mo Wushuang and suddenly asked: "Wushuang, do you like children?"

Mo Wushuang replied: "I don't like it."

Lin Moyu smiled and said, "It's fine if you don't like it."

Mo Wushuang asked, "Why do you ask? Do you want to have a baby?"

Lin Moyu looked at Mo Wushuang with a complicated expression: "It's just because I can't give birth that I ask you!"

Mo Wushuang suddenly looked at Lin Moyu with his eyes and said thoughtfully: "Is there something wrong with your body?"

Lin Moyu said: "Do you think two men can have a child?"

When Mo Wushuang heard this, he was stunned for a moment and asked, "Can't two men have children?"

Hearing this, Lin Moyu couldn't help but twitch the corner of her mouth and said, "This is common sense."

He really didn't despise Mo Wushuang.

After all, you can't let a person with amnesia know any common sense.

Mo Wushuang glanced at Lin Moyu and said expressionlessly: "But my book says that men can also have children with men."

Lin Moyu suddenly became interested and asked: "How did it happen?"

Mo Wushuang replied: "There is a pill called pregnancy pill. After a man takes it, he can have a baby."

Lin Moyu thought for a moment, and then said: "This kind of elixir should belong to the upper world, right?"

After all, there are no pregnancy pills in Xuanwu Continent.

Mo Wushuang nodded and said, "The pregnancy pill is a god-level pill."

Lin Moyu: "..."

So, maybe even Yuanling Continent doesn’t have that kind of pregnancy pill?

Mo Kuangyun had already arrived at their side, but he heard Mo Wushuang and Lin Moyu talking about having children. For a moment, he even wondered if he was dreaming?

Everyone is trying their best to kill people, but they are talking about having children?

Don’t you know what the occasion is?

Isn't this deliberately depressing?

Just when Mo Kuangyun was about to speak, he saw a stack of talismans coming towards them.

"Another sneak attack!" Mo Kuangyun quickly avoided it.

The person who smashed the talisman probably wanted to sneak attack Mo Kuangyun, but it would also affect Mo Wushuang, Lin Moyu and You Xiaoan.

And when they avoided Fu Lu's attack, the person who had just attacked them had long disappeared.

However, Mo Wushuang had already locked onto the opponent's aura. His fingertips flicked the strings, and the sound of the piano directly spread throughout the entire competition arena.

Immediately afterwards, the target person he had just targeted exploded and died.

Time seemed to be frozen at this moment, and everyone present shuddered involuntarily.

As a result, no one dared to attack Mo Wushuang.

"Speaking of that person just now..." Mo Kuangyun's expression seemed a little strange.