Chapter 95 Petal Memory

Lin Moyu's emotions seemed to have not yet been transformed, and her dark eyes were like endless evil abyss, emitting a dark light that seemed to bite people.

Mo Wushuang looked at Lin Moyu opposite and suddenly asked, "Do you want to fight?"

When Lin Moyu heard this, she immediately restrained her exposed emotions, smiled slightly, and said, "How could I be willing to hit you?"

Mo Wushuang looked at him coldly and said expressionlessly: "But I am willing to beat you."

Lin Moyu: "..."

Mo Wushuang raised his hand and waved, and saw that the ice layer that originally covered the cave disappeared in an instant.

Seeing that Mo Wushuang was about to leave, Lin Moyu said, "Wait a moment."

Mo Wushuang looked at him doubtfully.

Lin Moyu reminded: "The body needs to be disposed of."

Mo Wushuang asked: "Destroy the corpse and eliminate all traces?"

As he spoke, he summoned earth fire to burn the corpse.

Lin Moyu shook his head and said: "Take the body back to Cookie Town and create the illusion of suicide."

Mo Wushuang frowned slightly and asked puzzledly: "Why bother?"

Lin Moyu replied: "If we don't do it this way, I'm afraid there will be more trouble."

Mo Wushuang looked at the wounds on the corpse and said calmly: "His wounds tell you that he was killed by someone at a glance. There is no way to create an illusion."

Lin Moyu glanced at Mo Wushuang and said helplessly: "Who asked you to do it? It's not easy to deal with now."

Mo Wushuang gave him a cold look and said, "You clearly wanted to cut off his head just now. You are worse than me. At least he is still a complete corpse now."

Lin Moyu reached out and rubbed the center of her brow, sighing: "Oh, forget it, it's all my fault."

Mo Wushuang nodded and said, "As long as you know you're wrong."

Lin Moyu: "..."

In fact, he didn't sincerely admit his mistake at all.

"It's better to destroy the corpse and eliminate all traces." Mo Wushuang said coldly: "I don't want to go back with a corpse."

"You don't need to take it, I'm responsible for pulling the body." Lin Moyu sighed and said, "But the problem is, how should we let him go back alive now."

Mo Wushuang thought for a moment and suddenly said, "I have a way."

Lin Moyu immediately turned to look at Mo Wushuang.

Mo Wushuang said: "I can control his body and find someone to kill him again."

"What a great idea!" Lin Moyu smiled and said, "I can act as the killer, give me your darts."

Mo Wushuang took out a dart and threw it to Lin Moyu.

Lin Moyu first observed the wounds on the corpse, and then cast an illusion on the corpse. In this way, people with lower cultivation levels than him and ordinary people could not see the wounds on the corpse.

Next, Mo Wushuang only needs to control the corpse.

Mo Wushuang took out the bamboo flute from the space and started playing it.

This is a piece of music that Lin Moyu has never heard before.

But that didn't stop Lin Moyu from finding it pleasant.