Chapter 166 The so-called dual cultivation

"Whether I think too much, you will know after trying it." The evil master smiled coldly, and then moved his figure and attacked Mo Wushuang again.

At the same time, the aura on Mo Wushuang's body also suddenly increased. His cultivation level has been continuously promoted from the Immortal Realm, but because of his special status, he does not need to survive the thunder tribulation now.

In addition, the reason why his cultivation base has soared is because he is recovering his strength.

Just when the evil lord was attacking, Mo Wushuang also swung his sword at him.

And the power of this sword is many times more powerful than before.

The evil master obviously found out too, so he didn't dare to underestimate Mo Wushuang anymore.

Mo Wushuang was dealing with the evil lord while recovering his strength.

But when Mo Wushuang's power increased again, the Evil Lord's side was increasingly at a disadvantage.

Mo Wushuang raised his plain hand and suddenly waved it into the void, and saw a huge white lotus suddenly appearing out of thin air.

The white lotus exudes bursts of light, and it is extremely dazzling at this moment.

But it had no impact on Mo Wushuang.

On the contrary, the evil master who was illuminated by the light looked in agony and let out bursts of screams.

Mo Wushuang glanced at him and said in a cold tone: "I am not only the controller of this universe, but also the creator of this universe. Without me, this universe would not exist, so this universe originally belongs to me. s things."

"What?" The Evil Lord's complexion suddenly changed, but being enveloped by the power of purification, he no longer had the strength to struggle.

Mo Wushuang said expressionlessly: "It doesn't matter if you don't understand. Anyway, you just need to know that I am the master of this universe. As for you, you are just an ugly mist."

Listening to Mo Wushuang's words, the Evil Lord felt filled with unwillingness, but at this moment, half of his body was gone.

Mo Wushuang raised his hand again, and a ray of light shot out from his fingertips, directly passing through the evil lord's eyebrows.

At the next moment, the Evil Lord's body suddenly exploded, and then turned into a ball of green mist.

But this green mist was eliminated by the power of purification in an instant.

Mo Wushuang closed his eyes and continued to blend with the Pure World White Lotus.

I don't know how much time passed, but when Mo Wushuang opened his eyes again, his condition had returned to its peak.

With a thought, Mo Wushuang's body suddenly disappeared from the spot.

When he appeared again, he was already in the ninth heaven.

And the location he was in was also the place where he had fought before.

But the environment here is completely new.

Mo Wushuang counted his fingers and found that ten years had passed since the moment of the ninth heaven.

Not far ahead, there is a small wooden house.

Mo Wushuang teleported directly over, and he felt a familiar atmosphere in the cabin.

He raised his hand and pushed open the door of the cabin.