04

[Chapter 04]

Lethokuhle's pov

Today was registration day and Lwande was accompanying me. This place is so huge and overwhelming with all these kids moving up and down here. The registration lines were so long, that they even divided the lines but still. I was almost there though, Lwande had gone to get us some food. We have been here for more than five hours now.

Girl: "It is so hot hey!" I guess she was trying to make conversation.

Me: "It is very hot." she smiles

Girl: "I am Fathima."

Me: "Lethokuhle." we shake hands.

Fathima: "I was trying to shoot my shot.."

Me: "Huh?" she giggles.

Fathima: "Oh my god! No! not like that! I mean like I was just trying my luck since I've never really made friends before nor had any."

Me: "Oh I get it." we both laugh.

Fathima: "So what course will you be taking?"

Me: "BMS, you?"

Fathima: "Damn you smart huh?!"

Me: "Not really."

Fathima: "Mxa! I'll be doing Clinical Pharmacology."

Me: "I guess we are both smart then huh?!"

Fathima: "Yeah! My mom will be so proud that I made a smart friend."

Me: "What?" I laugh

Fathima: "Yeah, my parents are so strict about education hey!" We continued talking until Lwande returned just as I was called. We filled everything up and I paid the money then left after getting all the receipts. My bursary hadn't been paid out yet so Gogo gave me money to register, I will have to apply for a refund of the amount I just paid later on in the year. We walk out when done, I meet Fathima just outside

Fathima: "Hey, can we exchange numbers?" I smile and swap phones

Me: "Boo?" that's how she saved her number on my phone.

Fathima: "Yeah, bye." she winks, and Lwande chuckles next to me.

Me: "I'm starting to be freaked out."

Lwande: "I'm sure she's just excited. She does look like the weirdo type." he says smiling.

Me: "Maybe."

Lwande: "So we going to your res?" I nod.

Me: "I am so excited to see it. I hope it's a good place." He drives a very short distance

Me: "We here?!" He nods looking amused.

Lwande: "It's good because you will be closer to campus hey?" I nod. We walk inside the building, he talks to the security guard first then we proceed.

Lwande: "This is cool hey, it's like an apartment."

Me: "Yeah.. I like it." it's a two-bedroom apartment. My roommate and I will only share the kitchen, living room, and bathroom which I'm fine with.

Me: "You will help me move in right?!" I say wiggling my eyebrows, he laughs.

Lwande: "Sure." he lays next to me on the bed and sighs heavily. We turn to each other and stare at each other's eyes. There has been a lot of staring happening these past few days hey.

Lwande: "Have you kissed before ?" he whispers, I blush and shake my head no.

Me: "No."

Lwande: "Let me teach you, I can't have you being famous here for biting boys!" I giggle and lean closer just as he pulls me by the chin. He pecks my lips first before he leads me to a very sensual kiss that has me yearning for more.

Lwande: "You're a good kisser." I smile.

Me: "Let's go now, so I can start packing my things and I need to call my best friend." he chuckles and nods.