58

LETHOKUHLE

My kids are all back and the house has been so noisy. I really missed their noise, they were all playing soccer with their father while I cooked. The doorbell rang, I went to answer the door and there stands that annoying woman.

Me: "..."

Thu: "Hi, can I come in?"

Me: "Mmh." I let her in. She rolls her eyes and walks straight to the lounge.

Thu: "Where is Nkosi?" I keep quiet just staring at her as she opens my wine cellar and pulls out one of my finest wines and a glass in the other cupboard. She pours herself a glass then sits on my couch crossing her legs. I scoff then walk outside to call Lizwi and the kids.

Swe: "Mama!!!" she screams giggling, I laugh picking her up and kiss her face.

Thu: "Ohhh Fanoz.." she says trying to hug Fana but my baby just frowns and holds my hand.

Lizwi: "Don't be rude Bafana!"

Me: "Leave my child alone!" this woman laughs out loud annoying the hell out of me. I take my kids to the dining area and instruct them to set the table while i dish up. I serve everyone their food, Lizwi and the annoying b8tch join us. I give them their plates too.

Lizwi: "Why am I eating bread baby?"

Me: "I gave the food to your guest, I only cooked food enough for us and the kids."

Thu: "This is not how you treat a man sisi, be careful some more respectful and good woman might snatch him out there."

Me: "You mean yourself right?!"

Lizwi: "Thulile! Please behave yourself in my house." she keeps quiet for the rest of the dinner. I ended up sharing my plate with my man.

********
Lizwi: "You shouldn't be driving at night, it's dangerous."

Thu: "Oh I forgot to mention that I'm sleeping over. Uhm can I? please?"

Lizwi: "Fine but next time, you ask beforehand. Don't ever make a decision about sleeping over without asking, this is my wife's house." she nods faking sincerity.

Thu: "I will use my room." she walks off. I shake my head chuckling in disbelief. I'm glad the kids are asleep and are not going to witness this. We walk to our room and as soon as he locks the door, I slap him hard across the face.

Me: "What the f8ck was your b8tch doing in my house?!"

Lizwi: "Baby!"

Me: "Klaby! klaby ukunuka yini?! what the hell was she doing in my house?!"

Lizwi: "Baby, I was helping her out!"

Me: "And you didn't see a reason to tell me or ask me?!"

Lizwi: "I honestly take her as a sister!"

Me: "She doesn't see that man Lizwi. Do you really not recognise me and my role as your wife?!"

Lizwi: "I do baby, I'm sorry."

Me: "And you just made a decision , letting her sleep in my house without even asking me?! Yini leyo?! What do you call that kind of nonsense?!"

Lizwi: "I'm really sorry sthandwa sami."

Me: "What were you doing marrying me if you still going to be busy with b8tches! ubhuti madlisa wena! Is my house a hotel?!"

Lizwi: "Cha mnkami."

Me: "I don't even know this person, my kids don't know her too! What if uphatha imithi and it disturbs my kids?! You know very well how sensitive kids are!"

Lizwi: "I seriously didn't think baby."

Me: "Yah vele you didn't because wena you are the man of the house and what you say goes, my word doesn't matter in this house neh?!"

Lizwi: "Cha baby."

Me: "Make sure she leaves my house early in the morning. I don't want to see her anywhere near my house. She better be gone when I wake up in the morning!"

Lizwi: "Hawu baby."

Me: "Ey my house isn't a hotel!" I leave him there and go take a shower.