23

[Chapter 23]

TWO DAYS LATER

Lethokuhle

These past two days have been okay and a bit weird when it comes to my son. Sqalo has been so clingy lately and his excuse is that he doesn't want me to buy another child. I don't know how many times i've told him that i won't buy him a sibling but he doesn't want to hear it, even his visits have seized a bit.

I was currently driving to the mall after a long shift at the restaurant. Okay, it wasn't long but it felt that way even though i was working half day today. Sqalo is at my Amahle's house and i need to pamper myself a little. I will start off at the salon to get my hair done then to a spa where i will get a full body massage including manicure and pedicure.

"Sawubona." a deep voice greets behind me. I turn and I'm met by my one night stand.

Me: "Hi." then i walk fast trying to rush off but i'm pulled back by my arm.

Lizwi: "i'm sorry to even hold your hand like some freak but i couldn't help it."

Me: "What can i do for you? i'm rushing to my appointment."

Lizwi: "You hurt my feelings really bad kaMdlalose."

Me: "Ngenzeni?" (what did i do?)

Lizwi: "Hawu muntuza, you pulled a hit and run on me. Do you how painful that is?" I look around to check my surroundings.

Me: "I'm really getting late for my appointment."

Lizwi: "Okay, please give me your number."

Me: "No!"

Lizwi: "Can we please have lunch together? I just need a little assurance that i'm still good looking or that my stroke game is good."

Me: "Let's have that lunch after my appointment please!"

Lizwi: "So you can run away from me again?! No!"

Me: "I won't bakithi." he sighs and takes my hand into his.

Lizwi: "Let's go to your appointment then." we both walk to the salon. I guess i will get that massage some other time then. When we get in, we welcomed by the receptionist who shortly hands us glasses of wine.

Hairdresser: "Come sis. What would you like today?" I take a sit.

Me: "I want tribal braids." she smiles and gets on with it.

When i'm done, I walk to the reception desk so i can make payment but she stops me.

Lady: "Aybo oe! Your man has already paid." I smile then tip her. This man is already standing next to me.

Lizwi: "You look so beautiful kaMdlalose."

Me: "Thank you!" he takes my hand again and leads me to Circus Circus.

Waiter: "Table for two?"

Lizwi: "Yes please. Can we get a table that's a bit private?" the waiter nods and leads us to a table at the back. He opens my chair for me before he takes a seat.

Lizwi: "So when will come to get your thong at my house?" he asks with a smirk. I choke on my saliva as I stare at him shocked.

Me: "You can burn it please."

**

Lizwi: "Yazi my confidence took a huge knock after that day you left me in bed?" I laugh at him. I was now kind of relaxed because i had already consumed two more glasses of wine excluding the one we got at the salon.

Me: "oh please! Y'all don't ever think of that when you do it to us!" he smiles.

Lizwi: "I will say it again, I have so much respect for women. We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for women." I smile.

Me: "You sound like a nice person."

Lizwi: "I believe i am. I have been looking for you everywhere, even on social networks but nothing. I even went back to the club we met in but nothing."

Me: "I don't do clubs all the time, just once in a while."

Lizwi: "Anyways I want you to be my woman."

Me: "Aybo!"

Lizwi: "Really."

Me: "All because of sex?"

Lizwi: "no but since you mentioned it yes, that too. I would like to have that kind of sex for the rest of my life." I roll my eyes.

Lizwi: "i know I sound crazy but i was really taken by you since you walked in at that club that friday. You intrigue me effortlessly. You are the girl of my dreams and definitely my wife material." I roll my eyes.

Me: "Mm."

Lizwi: "Words mean nothing when there's no action displayed so with that said, bengisacela intokazi ingiphe iskhashana sokuthi sazane kangcono. Angisho ukuthi sijole okwamanje, ngicela ithuba nje lokuziveza kuwe ukuba ngiyindoda enjani muhlampe ungangithanda nawe."  (I'm only asking for a little time for us to get to know each other better. I'm not saying let us date for now, i'm asking for a chance to show you the kind of man I am and maybe you might love me.)

Me: "Angazi ngempela." (I really don't know.)

Lizwi: "Please muntuza. I really like you."