06

[Chapter 06]

Lethokuhle's pov

As soon as I open my eyes, I'm a bit confused at first about my surroundings until I remember where I am. I then get up, make my bed then go take a quick shower. I get back in my room, get dressed in just a lazy outfit then go downstairs to ask for the WiFi password from the security guards. When I get it, I log in with my laptop too then set up my email address for school and everything. I then dial my grandmother

Gogo: "Sthandwa sami."

Me: "Hi Gogo. I miss you guys so much."

Gogo: "We miss you too baby. The house is so quiet without you here and your grandfather doesn't buy those fat cakes anymore." she says with a bit of laughter making me giggle.

Me: "I miss him so much and I also don't eat them this side."

Gogo: "You already at Res baby girl?"

Me: "Yes gogo. Login on WhatsApp so I can video call you and show you how it looks."

Gogo: "Alright sthandwa sami." I hang up and log in to WhatsApp then video call my grandmother. She answers and Mkhulu is next to her.

Mkhulu: "Hi my baby girl."

Me: "Mkhulu. I miss you so much."

Mkhulu: "Yeah I miss you too and our bonding sessions." he says with a chuckle. Mkhulu and I love fat cakes so we always go together to buy them and eat them together behind the house while he shares some of his interesting stories or I tell him of my goals.

Gogo: "Show us the place.."

Me: "Okay..." I tilt the camera and show them every room. Gogo reminds me of how I should carry myself with respect and all that speech. After that call, I go to the kitchen to make myself some food when the door opens and Fathima walks in with an older lady.

Fathima: "OMG! You are my roomie!!!?! I'm so happy!!!" she jumps up and down, she engulfs me in a bear hug.

Lady: "Ma you have to tone down your hyper energy levels.."

Fathima: "Whatever! This is the new friend I told you all about, Letho. Letho, this is my older sister Angel."

Angel: "It's nice to meet you new friend. We thought she was fooling us about making a friend, she is such an antisocial person." I giggle while Fathima rolls her eyes.

Fathima: "I'm going to check out my room. Which one is it?!" I point it to her, she drags me by hand rushing to it leaving her sister with her luggage behind.

Fathima: "I love it!!!"

***************
Fathima: "Would you like some Mcdonalds? Let's go get some food there and maybe ice cream."

Me: "It's 6 pm Ma."

Fathima: "Don't call me that. Call Me Tee." I laugh.

Me: "What?!"

Fathima: "Let's go get food wena!"

Me: "We taking an Uber, no discussions." We both go get jerseys then lock up and leave after our Uber gets here. We meet two cute boys in the corridors.

Boy 1: "Hey cuties!"

Fathima: "Hey boys!"

Boy1: "Where are y'all off to? Can we come with you guys?! we trying to make friends and it's so quiet here not many students have got here."

Fathima: "Oh we going to the mall to get dinner."

Boy 1: "Can we join you? We promise, we very harmless."

Me: "Some other time."

Boy2: "Okay." they wave and watch us get in the Uber as it drives away.