36

[Chapter 36]

Lethokuhle

I'm woken up by a knock on the door, I check the time then stand up and go attend to the knock.

Me: "Ubani?"

Lizwi: "It's me." I sigh opening for him. He walks in still in his suit and closes and locks the door. He kisses me.

Me: "Lizwi, It's 2am in the morning."

Lizwi: "I wanted to see you. I just came back from a long meeting in Cape town."

Me: "Lizwi, you could have came in the morning like a normal human being." I click my tongue and sit on the couch.

Lizwi: "Come, let's go sleep." I roll my eyes.

Me: "I'm not leaving my babies here."

Lizwi: "Okay fine. Come tuck me in then you can join your creche." I roll my eyes when he pulls me with him by hand. He undresses and gets in bed, I sit down on the other side. He looks at me opening the covers.

Me: "Lizwi."

Lizwi: "Ngiyakucela." I get in and cuddle him. He pulls me to him, pressing his body on mine. I feel his manhood stiffen, he gently pulls me by chin and kisses me softly. I gladly respond to his kiss, running my hands on his chest. His one hand goes inside my pj pants.

Lizwi: "No underwear? sweet." he breaks the kiss still touching me. His fingers find my cl*t, he starts rubbing it. He undresses me then pulls me to him after he took his boxer shorts off.

Me: "Lizwi." I whisper when he keeps rubbing himself on me. I move my hand to his manhood, I stroke it a couple of time then put in me. We both moan out.

Lizwi: "I missed you so much." he says pulling my leg up to his hip since we both laying on our sides facing each other. He starts moving in and out of me gently and slowly.

Me: "Lizwi." He hums in response as he's kissing and sucking my neck. He moves his hands and they grab tightly on my butt cheeks as he thrusts in and out of me faster.

********
We now cuddling in silence and I can tell that he's falling asleep so I slowly get out of bed and go take a shower. I get a new set of pyjamas and get dressed. I go back to the lounge and get in the blankets next to Melody who snuggles closer to me. I look at her and she's looking back at me.

Me: "Why aren't you asleep baby? Did something wake you?"

Melody: "I wanted to pee and you were not here."

Me: "Okay, sorry baby. Want some milk?"

Melody: "No thanks." I smiles kissing her nose. I think if I had gave birth to a girl, she would have looked like this little cutie straight well except for the curly hair. I run my hands through her hair until we both fall asleep.

In the morning, I'm woken by Lizwi and the kids making noise. I wake up and start folding the blankets, Fana and Sqalo's blanket has a huge wet stain.

Me: "Sqalo! Fana! Come here." They come in walking slowly and look at me sheepishly. The even have changed their pyjamas.

Sqalo: "Mah?"

Me: "Who wet the blanket?"

Lizwi: "It was the both of them." I sigh.

Me: "Why didn't you wake up and go pee? I will put nappies on you now."

Fana: "Hhaaa!" they both whine. Lizwi laughs

Lizwi: "I will take it to the dryers baby, don't worry."

Me: "Thank you" I peck his lips.

Lizwi: "Come, I made breakfast."

Me: "Okay, let me go put these where they belong first." I take the dry blankets back to the guest room closet. I take my phone just so I can check it, I find several missed calls from aunt Thando, an unknown number and Londi. I call aunt back, she answers after sometime.

Me: "Hey mah."

Aunt: "Hi baby, unjani?" her voice sounds so soft.

Me: "I'm okay. Uright?" she sighs

Aunt: "ey lutho Letho. Lwande was stabbed last night and he is in coma as we speak." I gasp.

Me: "What happened mah?"

Aunt: "We suspect that there was a break-in in his house last night but the police and your uncle are still looking up the matter."

Me: "Oh my god! I'm so sorry mah."

Aunt: "It's fine baby, I had called to let you know earlier and also ask that you keep Melody with you for a short while."

Me: "No problem mah."

Aunt: "I just don't want her around all this negative energy here and her mother has went AWOL."

Me: "I understand."

Aunt: "I will send someone with more clothes for her."

Me: "Okay mah."

Aunt: "Kiss them for me, I love you bye." she hangs up. I sigh and flop on the couch. Lizwi sits next to me.

Lizwi: "What is it baby?"

Me: "Lwande was stabbed last night and apparently he is in a coma. His situation is very bad." he hugs me.

Lizwi: "I'm so sorry baby."

Me: "I'm more worried about those two over there, what will i tell them when they start asking about him?"

Lizwi: "We'll cross that bridge when we get there." I sigh and lay my head on his chest.

Me: "We still have to talk."

Lizwi: "I know."