80

LETHOKUHLE

My man was getting discharged today and I couldn't be happier. Lwande, his father, and his uncle haven't gotten back to us. I was really worried and anxious because I wasn't sure what was happening now with those people and if we were finally safe.

I was now driving us home, he had his hand on my thigh.

Lizwi: "You look more and more sexy every day." he said smiling at me while brushing my thigh.

Me: "Really?" I ask blushing.

Lizwi: "Yeah. I love you." he lightly squeezes my thigh.

Me: "I love you more baby. Don't you want something light to nibble on?"

Lizwi: "Hha! You want to buy it for me?" this man can be stupid sometimes man.

Me: "Yeka!"

Lizwi: "I'm joking baby. We can get something." I pass by the KFC drive-thru and purchase two snack burgers and streetwise two since he loves it. I also add two drinks.

Me: "Here." I hand him everything. I park the car by a nearby park so we can eat properly. We eat while chatting.

Lizwi: "Don't you think this is the right time to move?" I look at him.

Me: "Move where?"

Lizwi: "We can find another house baby.."

Me: "No, I love my house. We can maybe renovate it but we not moving baby." I tell him politely, and he chuckles.

Lizwi: "Okay mnkami." he kisses me.

Me: "Cha, we bad parents kodwa. We parked here eating junk while we left the kids home."

Lizwi: "Aybo there's enough food at home." I laugh then go discard everything. I get back in the car and drive straight home.

******

When we enter the house, we find a full house. Almost everyone I knew was there, some faces weren't so familiar but the mood was light and relaxed which I loved and appreciated considering that my husband just come out of the hospital.

We exchanged hugs with everyone, they were mostly welcoming Lizwi home. Aunt Thando then introduced the new faces well they were mostly from her side of the family. I just loved how they were so welcoming and loving. Even KaMajola's man and stepson were here.

Gogo: "This is what I've always wanted you to experience mntanam. You have always been the only child with no relatives who cared about us. Now I know that even if happens that we die, you will be in good hands cause you have a family now."

Me: "Thank you, mama." I hug her. Swe comes running and throws herself at her father who is laughing. He throws her in the air and catches her while she giggles loudly. I'm just staring at them smiling. Junior also runs to him and he does the same to him, and so the other crew follows.

Gogo: "You deserve it Thotho wami." she says brushing my back.

Lizwi: "Mah, please borrow me my wife." he takes my hand and leads me outside where we find Uncle Nsizwa, Lwande, Uncle Khayo, and Mkhulu Dlamini the eldest.

Mkhulu Dlamini: "I can't believe you are this grown now!" he says pulling me into his arms and hugs me.

Me: "I haven't seen you in so long."

Mkhulu Dlamini: "You see how old I am now?! I'll be dying soon."

Uncle Khayo: "Hhayi baba! Stop talking like that."

Mkhulu Dlamini: "Anyways, Ayanda and her gang have been arrested but the pregnant woman is nowhere to be found."

Lizwi: "Thank you so much for your help bo-Baba."

Uncle Nsizwa: "You are family now."

Eventually, we all go back inside, I go to the kitchen to join the women. I find my girls and some other women.

Nqo: "Babes, these are all my cousin sisters-in-law."

Me: "It's nice to meet you ladies." they smile and we hug.

Portia: "Here friend." she hands me a glass of wine. I sit down and enjoy my glass since the ladies are already busy.

Me: "Will that food even be enough for everyone?"

Nqo: "Ay we will only make salads and pap so it will be fine. If someone wants more then they can just add bread rolls on their plates."

Me: "Okay." Swe walks in with two twin girls, both holding each of her hands. They are so cute.

Swe: "Mama! Nginezingane." she says standing in front of me with them. I pick up one girl and kiss her cheeks making her giggle.

Me: "Ampona nzee." I play with her, the other one also raises her arms for me to hold her. I take her too and play with her.

Portia: "These girls are so cute."

Me: "Very oe. They making me reconsider my decision of not having any more babies." they all laugh at me.

Sanda: "Ngiyababongela." says the gorgeous lady. She looks like a model, you wouldn't tell that she's their mother.

Lizwi: "Baby, please come with me." he says after walking in and greeting. He plays with the babies a bit then takes my hand and leads me to our bedroom.

Me: "Sthandwa sami." I kiss him wrapping my arms around his waist.

Lizwi: "I miss you." he pecks my neck.

Me: "I miss you a lot too." I kiss him.

Lizwi: "You are gorgeous mnkami."

Me: "Aw ngiyazibongela Macingwane." He pulls me even closer and kisses me deeply. The kiss leads to a quickie nyana...

Me: "Are you happy?" I ask smiling and hugging him after we just finished getting dressed.

Lizwi: "Very happy baby. I don't think I've ever been more happy than I am now." he kisses me.

Lizwi: "I love you so much."

Me: "And I love you more."

Lizwi: "Awufuni ngikumithise okokugcina?" he asked me with a silly smile making me blush and giggle at the same time.

Me: "Asambe!"

___________________

THE END!