62

[NB: this pov is a once off thing. I had to.]

LIZWILENKOSI's POV

I was seriously going out of my mind right this instant. I know for a fact that i've never slept with that woman, not even in my wildest dreams so this was immaturely shocking. I had to ask Lwande to take the kids and then dropped the two toddlers off at Nqobile's house since she can handle them better.

Nqobile: "Don't worry, these two will be very well in my care."

Me: "I know. You very good with them." I say smiling faintly as I play with Swelihle's cheeks.

Nqobile: "I know."

Me: "Thank you once again. I will see you." I manage to leave without those two noticing me. I get in my car and just drive away somewhere a bit far and secluded. I put my head on my steering wheel and just cry. I am really scared of losing my wife and now I might lose her all because of someone who is lying about me. After a few minutes, I just drive to Lwande's office.

Receptionist: "He's in his office sir."

Me: "Thank you." I walk there. I open the door and find him leaning back on his chair smiling while talking on the phone. I just throw myself on his couch and wait for him.

Lwande: "Wait, I will call you shortly my love. I have a very depressed patient to take care of now."

Me: "Nx futsek!" he laughs hanging up and comes to sit on the couch opposite me. His PA walks in and places a tray of refreshments in front of us then leaves.

Lwande: "What's your problem?!"

Me: "Where are my kids if you here?!"

Lwande: "At their grandparents house." I chuckle.

Me: "I'm in shit bru."

Lwande: "What?! What happened?"

Me: "Do you know any P.I. that can help me dig someone's information?!"

Lwande: "Who pissed you off?!"

Me: "Some b8tch! Do you know someone?"

Lwande: "Yeah sure, I'll give you her number."

Me: Thanks man." I say rubbing my face. He pours me a shot of whiskey and hands it to me but I shake my head.

Me: I'm good."

Lwande: Tell me what's going on?"

Me: "Remember that girl I met at the function, my ex sister in law?"

Lwande: "Ohh that pissed of your wife?"

Me: "Yeah. She's done it man! She came on my door few days back saying she's pregnant and it's my child."  he whistles shaking his head.

Lwande: "What?! When did you tap that?!"

Me: "I didn't tap nothing man. I only sleep with my wife. We did a DNA test yesterday and the results came back today claiming i'm the father."

Lwande: "What?!"

Me: "I'm still in disbelief."

Lwande: "But then are you sure you didn't...?"

Me: "Bruh, when have I ever looked at another woman?! Plus you saw her yourself she aint my type. She's yours."

Lwande: "Heeey! I don't do skinny girls plus i'm married." I chuckle.

Lwande: "So what are you going to do?"

Me: "My mind is racing, I don't know man. My wife is mad at me and she wants to leave me mfethu." i brush my head roughly. Honestly this part of Letho leaving me is only driving me insane.

Lwande: "Okay, let's just do a second DNA but this time don't tell Letho. We will do it in my father's hospital and I will ask him to be the one to be incharge of the process."

Me: "Okay, thanks man."

Lwande: "Letho loves you man, she's just mad right now and it's understandable considering the situation but be patient with yourself and her too. Give her space but not too much space." I man hug him.

Me: "Thanks man.  Kiss the kids for me." I take my leave. I drive straight home. Getting there, I first go check on my wife but she is no where to be found around this house. I sigh, I'm sure she took herself out.