79

NARRATED

Letho had left the hospital, she needed to bathe and change then cook for her man. Lwande and Nsizwa were in Lizwi's ward to visit him. They found him with his sister and Mattheo.

Nsizwa: "Sanibonani." they all respond.

Nsizwa: "It's good to see you back and well my boy."

Lizwi: "I'm happy to be home baba."

Nsizwa: "I think it's high time, every one of you has security to protect yourselves and your families."

Mattheo: "I agree."

Nsizwa: "Anyway, I have been doing some thinking. Lizwi, you can dispute this but I just thought it would add on to those criminals sentences."

Lizwi: "How sure are we that they won't get out by next week?"

Nsizwa: "Hhayi, don't worry about that. I will personally make sure they rot in prison."

Lizwi: "I'm just worried about the fact that Ayanda's puppets might go ahead and frame my wife for Amahle's death which we have nothing to do with."

Lwande: "You not responsible for that?"

Lizwi: "I'm not stupid bafo, even though that girl did what she did she is still my wife's sister, and Letho loves her."

Mattheo: "I killed her." he says casually. They all just look at him.

Lwande: "What?"

Mattheo: "Linds asked me to do it and I did." he shrugs.

Lizwi: "Aren't there cameras in here?" he asked looking around his ward.

Nsizwa: "Don't worry about that. I wanted to ask you if your office has any cameras?"

Lizwi: "Yes, it does."

Nsizwa: "I need the video of the day that girl took advantage of you."

Lizwi: "Do you think it's a good idea to use that video?"

Nsizwa: "It will work in our favor?" he shrugs.

Lwande: "And this is how they can pay, well for now."

Lizwi: "Okay, as long as me and my family won't be involved in all the court cases. I don't want anything to do with this anymore and I don't want my wife being involved in all this."

Nsizwa: "I know someone who will just handle this quickly. There will be no court case attendings, he will just look at everything and sentence them."

Lizwi: "Thank you baba."

Nsizwa: "No problem son. I will let you the final decision on their arrests."

********

Nsizwa: "Baba, I have the footage." he says handing Mnqobi the USB.

Mnqobi: "Thank you ndodana. Let's go."

Khayo: "Baba, make sure that they..."

Mnqobi: "Yewena mfana! Let me do my job!" Even though he was now old, he still loved his job. He was a judge now so it wasn't that hectic for him. They all got in their cars and were on their way to the police station where the two culprits were arrested and kept. They finally get there and they are led to the boardroom, two police officers join them and the culprits.

Mnqobi: "I have finally got you Mrs Muthombeni." he says smirking.

Nhlapho: "I found their two puppets. The rapist fled," she says walking in.

Officer: "I will handle them myself, just keep them in their cells."

Mnqobi: "Officer, make sure that woman is arrested soon!"

Nhlapho: "They confessed everything, here is the recording." she places it on the table. Mnqobi plays it and they all listen to the confession.

Mnqobi: "Mrs Muthombeni, where did you get the police uniforms?"

Ayanda: "I bought them from someone."

Mnqobi: "Mmhm. You are such a vile woman, so you go around killing people just because you want to sell their organs?"

Ayanda: "I never killed anyone, I was just the delivery person.." Mnqobi bangs the table.

Mnqobi: "Do you know who I am? You lying right now will only get you in even more trouble!"

Ayanda: "Sorry."

Mnqobi: "You love money so much that you would kill your daughter?"

Ayanda: "I never killed my daughter."

Mnqobi: "Oh really! I have proof here of the conversation between your daughter's gynecologist and you. You both were agreeing on using some injection that will stop her heart immediately for a few hours after she gives birth and then she will be declared dead, just so you can get her organs too and sell them on the market with your friends ..."

Ayanda: "I had no choice dammit!" she snaps

Mnqobi: "You did have a choice. You could've done things differently but you chose the evil way out because you are evil. We both know that killing your daughter wasn't because you wanted her organs only but you also thought you would get a share of her insurance claims. Your recent scandal wasn't the first one. You have been doing this for so long and you deserve no sympathy or mercy from me. I personally hope that you rot and die in that prison. I am sentencing you to life imprisonment with no chance of parole.". Ayanda just wails

Officer: "You making noise!"

Mnqobi: "Wena mfana! It really saddens me and disappoints me to see young boys like yourself being driven by arrogance, jealousy, and greed. Look where all this got you now, are you happy?"

Luyolo: "No." he whispers looking down.

Mnqobi: "I'm sentencing you to 20 years of imprisonment with also no chance of parole."

Officer: "Asambe!" he says dragging the two cuffed culprits.

Mnqobi: "I hope you will learn from this and do better in your next lives." he says looking at them before they are thrown inside the Prison van. The van drives off.

Mnqobi: "You will deal with the puppets, I don't deal with such idiots." he says to Nhlapho who nods and then offers him a handshake.

Nsizwa: "Thank you so much baba." he says as they all stand in front of their cars. Khayo and Nsizwa were sharing one car.

Khayo: "Siyabonga ngempela Sibalukhulu." they both shake his hands.

Mnqobi: "Bring my grandkids home." he says then gets in his car and leaves.