69

[ ⚠️Disclaimer⚠️: This is a very sensitive insert, it is not suitable for sensitive readers. Readers have been warned. ]

NARRATED

Skhumbuzo: "YOU DID WHAT?!"

Ayanda: "Don't shout at me Skhu, I'm not one of your kids mina!"

Skhumbuzo: "How the hell do you want or even wish such bad things on your daughter!?!"

Ayanda: "Don't try and act all better than me! You are a fine one to talk!"

Skhumbuzo: "I damn sure never wished downfall on Letho!"

Ayanda: "It's not like I wanted to kill her! You don't deserve to judge me when I've never judged you especially after you spiked my drink trying to kill her when she was only a fetus. Do you remember that? remember?! You then had the nerve to go lie about me to my parents wenanja!" she shouts shoving him.

Skhumbuzo: "I have apologized to you for that."

Ayanda: "And I forgave you. You are still to pay including that brat of yours too!" she clicks her tongue and walks off to the room used by her daughter.

Thulile: "Mah, what was that all about?" she asks shocked.

Ayanda: "Skhumbuzo is about to pay for everything he has ever done and for hurting me."

Thulile: "What? I thought you loved him.."

Ayanda: "There's this saying about a scorned woman, I don't know what it says but I am a scorned woman darl. I have let this man play me like a tennis ball for years. I became a bad person to my parents, to my child, and to your father. Nx!"

Thulile: "Yoh, anyways... I'm leaving for Cape Town tomorrow. I found a job that side and I will be staying there. You can visit me from time to time if you want to."

Ayanda: "Sure. I have some fixing to do." She walks out.

**********
Amahle was in her apartment drinking wine, celebrating her victory. She knew that her sister hadn't been in her house for weeks and so this was her chance to get Lizwi to fall for her.

She went to her bedroom and took a very long shower. She shaved and pleasured herself a bit just so she could get in the mood. She gets out of the shower and wipes her body. She lotions it with her very alluring lavender oil. She takes out one of the best lingerie in her closet and wears it slowly then makes a few poses in front of her big mirror.

Amahle: "Finally." she says looking at her reflection in her mirror. She takes out one of her freakum dresses. A red short dress, a cross body with an opening right under her boobs, showing her boobs slightly, and another open showing the upper part of her body. She does her face beat carefully and runs her bright red lipstick on her lips making her light skin pop. Her skin color is also one of the things that gave her confidence because to her, being light skin means you are beautiful. Things changed when she had to witness her sister who has everything good happening for her. She had a man who loved her unconditionally and wasn't afraid to show his love for her. He even went as far as buying her very expensive things. She couldn't understand why such good things happened to her when she wasn't even that beautiful. She was beautiful yet she had nothing going on for her. Not even one of her exes has ever done even half the things Lizwi does for her sister. The most expensive gift she has ever received from a man was a perfume from Truworths, only to find out that it was the same as that man's ex so he dumped her when she didn't want to use the perfume. Other than that she is always the one gifting men that don't even love her. They all have never been so proud of having her as a girlfriend. She just didn't get it because she had the looks, the body and she was sure that she knew her story in the bedroom too so what was the problem. That's why she is getting ready to get the man herself even if it means he's married to her little sister. A Zulu is saying anyway that says 'umuntu uthathwa emuntwini', simple.

Just as she walked to the lounge, she was met by two big scary men sitting on her couches. These men were walking thieves honestly. One had a huge scar across his face and the other just had a few scratches on his face and his lower lip was kind of ruined.

Man 1: "Khumula." he commanded her in a deep scary voice.

Amahle: "What did I do?!"

Man 1: "Just do as I say, woman! You don't want to anger us!"

Amahle: "How the hell did you even get inside my house?"

Man 2: "You testing my patience." he takes huge steps towards her. He rips off the dress of her body and she is left in her two-piece lingerie.

Man 1: "Seems like she was already ready for us bafo!" they both whistle walking around her and checking her out.

Man 2: "You are sexy!" he said licking her face.

Man 1: "It's such a pity that you messed with the wrong people this time."

Amahle: "I'm sorry, please let me go. Forgive me, please. I will pay you."

Man 2: "This is the only payment we want baby girl." he says in her ear pressing his erect manhood on her butt. He inserts his hand inside her bra and takes out her boob, he licks it and sucks it a bit. He takes out his pocket knife and lightly runs it on her nipple.

Man1: "Ay bafo! We working here." he says when they hear her breathe heavily terrified.

Man 2: "I want to taste her bafo."

Man 1: "Uyadlala wena." he says taking out his machete knife and swiping it across her chest, cutting her. She screams.

Man2: "You such a bore, nx!"

Man1: "Mxm! Work is work." The second man grabs her dress on the floor and ties her mouth to shut her up.

Man 2: "Let's be a bit sympathetic. Blindfold her." He says handing him a cloth. The first man blindfolds a hysterical Amahle. They take turns cutting her upper body with their knives. They get salt in the kitchen and pour it in her wounds then rub the wounds with an orange sack.

Man 2: "Where do you get that sack?!"

Man 1: "Home."

Man 2: "Okay, I miss my daughter. Let's just finish the job and leave." He plunges the knife deep into her chest, pulls it out, and plunges it into her stomach now then takes it out. Amahle had now stopped breathing. He walked to the kitchen leaving his buddy eating chips, he washes his knife and goes back to the lounge.

Man 2: "Quit playing man! Where's the petrol?!"

Man1: "Here." he starts pouring it everywhere in the house and on the now-dead Amahle. They burn a paper and as soon as it catches fire, he throws it on the floor and locks the door.

_______
Why! This was quite long. Still, enjoying? Let me know your thoughts. Who's responsible for Amahle's death?