31

[Chapter 31]

LETHOKUHLE

I wake up feeling so worn out in the morning and Lizwi has his arms tightly wrapped around me. I feel him kiss my cheek making me smile as I think of last night's events.

Lizwi: "Hey baby." I smile lifting my face to his and kiss him. He kisses me so passionately making me moan, his one hand slips in between my thighs.

Me: "No baby." I giggle. He smiles licking his lip then pulls me to his chest again.

Lizwi: "The stunt you pulled yesterday wasn't very smart nor cool makaSqalo." he says looking scary.

Me: "Ngenzeni?" I ask confused.

Lizwi: "Your uber? I'm not a fool Letho, I saw the man and he looks just like Sqalo."

Me: "I'm sorry."

Lizwi: "No, you not. You did not only risk yourself but you also disrespected me and my house baby. You could've called me to fetch you not have your baby daddy do that and then have the nerve to park outside my yard." F#CK!

Me: "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry."

Lizwi: "What would have happened if he got so angry and hurt you?"

Me: "He isn't like that baby"

Lizwi: "You know what? It doesn't concern me anymore, he's your babydaddy anyway." he leaves me in bed like that and goes to the bathroom. I hear the shower running so that means he's taking a shower. I get out of bed and make it then clean around the room. I go downstairs to prepare breakfast for the both of us. He comes down just as i put everything on the table.

Me: "Breakfast is ready."

Lizwi: "So much food?"

Me: "I made all your favourites, i'm trying to get my man to forgive me."

Lizwi: "For what exactly?" he asks with his hands on his waist.

Me: "Baby, you mad at me." I say in a near tears voice.

Lizwi: "I'm not mad at you baby, i'm pissed." he says calmly. I sniff wiping my eyes. I sometimes just feel like a baby when i'm around Lizwi.

Lizwi: "And I am definitely not pissed by food so I will eat." he kisses my lips then takes a sit. I sigh and start dishing up for us.

Lizwi: "You not eating?" he asks half way through his food.

Me: "I am." he sighs wiping his lips and hands. He stands up and stretches his hand to me.

Lizwi: "Come here.." I take his hand and we walk to the lounge. He sits on the couch first then pulls me to his lap.

Lizwi: "Tell me, would you be happy if I just sent you selfies of me looking hot, wearing an outfit fit for partying after we made plans to have an indoor lazy date together? You call me, I ignore your call all evening and night and then I show up at your gate with my ex girlfriend? I blow her a kiss then just walk up to you not explaining anything?" I shake my head crying.

Lizwi: "Musa ukukhala ngoba siyakhuluma la njengezithandani, akunjalo?"

Me: "Kunjalo."

Lizwi: "Manje ukhalelani? Ngike ngakushaya mhlampe?" I shake my head as i feel more tears pouring. I seriously feel like i'm being scolded and it doesn't help that i'm used to being babied by this man.

Lizwi: "Akukhulumeki?"

Me: "Ngiyaxolisa Lizwi. I just didn't think straight last night. I was just, I don't know maybe trying to make him feel what he made me feel back then."