63

NARRATED

[Two days later]

Nsizwa had agreed to help Lizwi out with the DNA and now the results were back. He called him and told him to come through. He arrived minutes later looking very worn out and unkept. He greets then sits down, Nsizwa looks at him feeling sorry for him. These results were only going to break him even more. He liked this boy as his own, somehow he reminded him of himself in his early years.

Lizwi: "So what do they say baba?" Nsizwa sighs and hands them to him. He watches his face cover in sadness and his shoulders slump even more.

Nsizwa: "I'm sorry son."

Lizwi: "I don't understand this really."

Nsizwa: "Ay maybe you should try racing your memory. Maybe there was a time you got too drunk?!"

Lizwi: "I don't drink alcohol without my wife."

Nsizwa: "I have a person who can look further into this matter. He is into the technology stuff."

Lizwi: "I don't know. I don't even know where to find my wife baba. Ey I will see you." he walks out. He gets in his car and drives away. He parks the car in front of Nqobile's house. He knocks

Nqobile: "Oh hi. They are in the lounge." he smiles faintly and walks straight to the lounge where he finds his babies sitting quietly watching cartoons.

Swe: "Babah!!" she runs to him and LJ follows. He puts them both on his lap and kisses them.

LJ: "Fun' mamam"

Swe: "Nami baba!" he sighs.

Lizwi: "Okay, we will see her tomorrow okay?!" they nod.

Nqobile: "Bhuti, are you okay?" he sighs.

Lizwi: "I will be fine. Can they please stay with you for a couple more days."

Nqobile: "No problem." he stays and feeds them their lunch then put to them to sleep before he leaves.

He seriously doesn't know where to look for her now. It's like she just disappeared into thin air. All of her friends don't know where she went and they all haven't spoken to her since three or four days ago.

********
He drives to Amahle's place, he enters without any struggles. He knocks on the door and Amahle opens the door.

Amahle: "Oh come in sbari." he walks in and finds Thulile laying on the couch while brushing her stomach. He looks at her with nothing but hate and sadness.

Lizwi: "What exactly do you two want from me?" he asks defeatedly.

Amahle: "What are you talking about?"

Lizwi: "Why are y'all doing this?! What is it that we did to you?! Amahle? Thulile? Yini?"

Amahle: "Are you crying?" she asked mockingly. Lizwi take a deep breath to calm himself down.

Lizwi: "I promise to do anything, just tell the truth. My wife is my life. Amahle, if this is about money then I promise to give you the money but just tell thw truth. Thulile, you and I know that we have never been intimate before."

Thulile: "Ayke that means I was impregnated by your ghost ke bhuti."

Lizwi: "You both better watch your backs and make sure you run once I find out the truth. Nx!" he walks out angrily and slams the door hard behind him.

_______________

Ayanda was visiting a friend in Soweto. She sat comfortably on the leather couches as she was served a cold glass of wine.

Malimaza: "Ubekwa yini la MaMntungwa?" he asked in his deep voice.

Ayanda: "I need your help." Malimaza was the kind of man that was feared in the entire township. He was known for his dangerous actions and no one dared him in any way.

Malimaza: "What kind of help?"

Ayanda: "I need someone dead."

******************
Nsizwa: "You should've seen the boy mnkami."

Thando: "Why don't we help?"

Nsizwa: "Yeah, I've already asked Khayo for help since he knows people."

Thando: "Okay, that's good. I seriously don't understand why people can be so cruel. Letho and that boy don't deserve any of this."

Nsizwa: "I know. I actually believe that boy, I know he can never do something like that to Letho."

Thando: "What if they raped ..."

Nsizwa: "I also was thinking the same thing. I mean I wouldn't be surprised. I am a product of rape too so it's possible. The only difference here is that, that boy will hate the child or may even kill the mother while she's pregnant."

Thando: "Kwaze kwanzima."