50

[Chapter 50]

NARRATED.

Lloyiso was out with his woman, having lunch together.

Fathima: "Have you finally got ahold of Sbusiso?" he sighs heavily.

Lloyiso: "No babe and I don't want to tell Letho since she's so fond of him."

Fathima: "But where could he have gone? or maybe he's just ignoring us?"

Lloyiso: "I don't think so babe, I will find him though."

Nsizwa: "You won't." he says behind him and takes a seat on a chair close to him.

Lloyiso: "Uh hi."

Nsizwa: "Your friend had to pay for your sins boy. I let him pay for you since I can't make you pay because you my grandson's uncle."

Lloyiso: "I'm really sorry, I just didn't know she was your daughter in law or that he was your son. I'm really sorry baba."

Nsizwa: "Listen, I don't give a sh!t about you fucking my daughter inlaw but stabbing my son to almost death was another thing! I'm not scared of you or your father so you better sleep with one eye open from now." he says coldly and leaves him shaking.

Fathima: "What is he talking about Lloy?"

Lloyiso: "Baby, can we drop it?"

Fathima: "I'm not droping sh!t la! You back to your fucking old ways?! fucking everything that wears a skirt?! I'm done with you nx!" she attempts standing but he holds her hand.

Lloyiso: "Please listen to me."

Fathima: "No, you don't see me wena. 7 flippin years of dating and you take me for a poes?! ungjwayela amasimba!"

Lloyiso: "You misunderstood everything baby. I didn't fuck of sleep with anyone, I made a mistake by stabbing Sqalo's father and I didn't even know it was his father."

Fathima: "I'm not your idiot and your bloody story doesn't make anything better nx!" she yanks her arm off his hold and walks away.

********
@LWANDE's HOUSE

Lwande: "Baby, I want us to talk."

Portia: "I'm listening." she said snuggling on his chest.

Lwande: "I love you so much and I would like to send my uncles to your home."

Portia: "Is that your way of proposing?" he chuckles scratching his head.

Lwande: "Well yes."

Portia: "While we naked?!"

Lwande: "I promise baby, I will get you your ideal proposal."

Portia: "Do that and only then will i respond."

Lwande: "Okay."

Portia: "I have something to tell you. I'm infertile, I can never have kids of my own." she says teary.

Lwande: "It's okay baby." she consoles her.

Portia: "You really okay with it? I don't want you cheating on me in future and bringing a child here."

Lwande: "I don't think I want anymore kids manje baby. I was blessed with two then Fana came along, I have three so I'm fine."

Portia: "Thank you."

Lwande: "I think how I got those two while I was still in school, it traumatised me for sure so I'm fine really."

Portia: "I love you."

Lwande: "I know." he says smirking and flips her over making her squirm underneath him.