77

NARRATED

The three cars finally parked just outside the bushes.

Nhlapho: "Let's wait for a few minutes."

Jerry: "Okay. Are you sure you're an officer?"

Nhlapho: "Yeah, why ask?"

Jerry: "You just agreed to take part in all this without any hesitation."

Nhlapho: "My job is to help people and Mrs Majola really touched my heart that day she came looking for her husband. I know how it is to be in that kind of position well unfortunately for me, they killed my boyfriend."

Jerry: "I'm sorry."

Nhlapho: "It's fine. Oh, my men have already surrounded the property, we can go."

Jerry: "Uh yeah sure." he went on to grab his tablet and followed Nhlapho. They met other three police officers who were going to enter with them.

Nhlapho: "Mnisi, did you get the warrants?"

Mnisi: "Yes." He hands her the warrants and they all walk in.

*********

{MEANWHILE INSIDE...}

Luyolo: "I think we should just let him go, he is not willing to sign."

Ayanda: "Can you stop being such a wimp!" she snaps.

Luyolo: "I'm just telling you the truth."

Ayanda: "I guess we kill him then." she says as they look at an unconscious Lizwi.

Luyolo: "Then what?! Killing him won't get us the company nor will it save us from going to jail."

Ayanda: "I'm not going to jail mina." Just then a hard knock came through the door. They both looked at each other confused.

Luyolo: "Could be one of the guys?"

Ayanda: "Let me see." she goes to open the door and immediately regrets it when she sets her eyes on the four officers.

Nhlapho: "May we come in?"

Ayanda: "No, I'm busy. You can talk." Nhlapho clicks her tongue and pushes her out of the way, they all make their way in.

Mnisi: "We have a search warrant here, we would like to search the place."

Nhlapho: "No need. What is an unconscious man doing on your building?"

Ayanda: "We were trying to clean his wound. We also don't know what happened to him, we found him here in the bushes."

Nhlapho: "Ungazosijwayela kabi wena! Then why is he tied to a chair?"

Ayanda: "ihh.."

Mnisi: "Cut all the bull sisi, You are under arrest for keeping an unconscious man hostage."

Luyolo: "You can't arrest us. Where is the..."

Nhlapho: "Don't worry yourself here Mr Lawyer, here is the arrest warrant." They both get arrested while the other officers search the place since Jerry has already untied Lizwi.

Jerry: "I will be driving him to the hospital, he's losing blood." they nod and he walks out with Lizwi in his arms.

Officer: "Look at what we found." he says showing them a cooler box with organs.

Nhlapho: "You have a lot of explaining to do. ASAMBE!!" they walk out pushing them into the vans.

___________

{AT THE HOSPITAL}

As soon as Lizwi was admitted, Jerry called KaMajola and told her to rush to the hospital. KaMajola who had put the phone on speaker agreed. Letho didn't wait a second, she grabbed her car keys and rushed out with her mother-in-law following her. They leave Nqo with the kids.

KaMajola: "Stop speeding makoti."

Letho: "Mah, please! I just want to get to my husband nje."

KaMajola: "Yes, just remember we need to get to him still alive and well." they finally get to the hospital. She parks the car right by the entrance and rushes in after switching off the car engine.

Letho: "Where is he?!" she asks Jerry, who she found standing by the vending machine.

Jerry: "The doctors were still busy with him."

Letho: "For how long!?!"

KaMajola: "There's a doctor." The doctor walks towards them holding a board with his stethoscope in hand.

Doctor: "Uh the Majola?" he asked reading the board that had Lizwi's form that Jerry had filled in.

Letho: "Yes!"

Doctor: "Okay. Mr Majola suffered some very serious injuries and I'm afraid some of his wounds bled on the inside so we still have to clean his inside wounds. Other than that, he is very strong and okay. He is still resting."

Letho: "He is okay, are you sure?"

Doctor: "Yes. Cleaning his inside wounds won't be a difficult task. It is a short process. We will give him an injection that will allow the drug to clean the dried blood inside and then he will have to take medication to heal the wounds."

KaMajola: "Aren't they severe?"

Doctor: "No ma'am."

Letho: "Are you sure sure he's fine?"

Doctor: "Yes, you can go see him." he leads them to his ward. As soon as they walk in, Letho immediately rushes to his bed. Letho shakes him a bit

Letho: "Lizwi." she whispers. KaMajola chuckles.

Doctor: "I think you should let him rest. His body needs the rest."

KaMajola: "She won't listen to you." they just let her be when she manages to squeeze herself into Lizwi's bed.

Doctor: "This isn't allowed."

Jerry: "Can you let her be please. We will pay for it if we have to." the doctor sighs and they all walk out giving them space.