08

[Chapter 08]
MONTHS LATER

Lethokuhle's pov

I just finished my last paper for the semester and I'm already rushing to my room to pack my bags and leave early tomorrow. Aunt Thando promised to send me a driver that'll fetch me tomorrow morning since she'll be at work. I will then travel down with them to Umzinto. I just can't wait to see my grandparents, I have never been without them for so long! I miss them. Fathima left yesterday after her paper because her sister was around here anyway so she had to leave with her.

A knock comes through as I make myself some food. It is quite late now so it's probably Lloyiso and Sbusiso. I yank the door open and come face-to-face with Lwande.

Lwande: "Hey you!" he has such a wide smile plastered across his face. I jump on him hugging him.

Me: "Hey!!!!" he lifts me walks further in and closes the door behind him. My legs are wrapped around his waist as he walks to the couch and takes a sit. He pulls me to his chest hugging me again.

Lwande: "I missed you." I slap his chest giggling as I try to get off him but he doesn't let me.

Me: "Yeah yeah!"

Lwande: "Can I have a kiss?" I blush and kiss him, he places his hand on my butt, squeezing them.

Me: "You hungry?" I ask breaking off the kiss and getting off him after I felt his boner. He stares at me smirking.

Lwande: "Come here." I shake my head.

Me: "No Lwande. We can't keep doing this, I don't want to ruin things between us or between me and my best friend." He smiles and moves closer to me.

Lwande: "What you mean?" he asks caging me in with his arms with my back against the wall.

Me: "Lwande." I whisper.

Lwande: "Mmh?" he hums biting my neck softly. My breathing has gone faster and heavier as I allow his hands to roam all over my body. It doesn't help that I'm only in a T-shirt.

Me: "Lwande." I whisper again when his fingers brush against my kitty over the thin fabric of my underwear. He grips the side elastic of my underwear and moves it aside before his hand softly rubs my bean softly. I open my legs a bit wider, his lips also haven't left my neck.

Lwande: "Ngiyeke?" I cry out when his finger enters me.

Me: "No." He pulls his finger out of me and picks me up. He lays me carefully on the couch and attacks my lips with his. I feel him take my underwear off slowly. He plants kisses moving down until I feel his lips on my tingling bean.

Me: "Lwande!" I cry as I feel pleasure run through my body and an intense pressure pressing on my pelvis area. I cannot seem to keep still, as I move my hips grinding on his face while he eats me up, no actually drinks me up.

Lwande: "Let go.." I do that and my body trembles as I clutch on the couch biting my lower lip to avoid screaming out loud.