76

LETHOKUHLE

It's been a really hard and long week for me. The kids were all with me so they kept me distracted during the day. I had managed to spin some story of their father being on some business trip just so they could stop with the questions.

Two days ago, Lwande and the other guys were here to tell me about their search. They told me that they also went to confront Ayanda which I honestly think was stupid. Apparently, they never got that call from Ayanda and when they went there to look for her, she wasn't there so for the whole week nje Ayanda was 'on the run'

I had no choice but to call my mother-in-law and my grandparents, I updated them about what was happening.

Sqalo: "Mama, there's someone at the door." he says coming into the kitchen. I go answer the door and I'm met by my mother-in-law with a group of men.

Me: "Mah?"

KaMajola: "Unjani makoti." I let them in.

me: "Kids, go to your playroom." they all walk out following Sqalo after kissing their grandmother.

KaMajola: "Makoti, these are some of your man's drivers. I asked them to help us with finding him because they seem capable."

Me: "Mina mah angisazi ngempela. My husband has nothing on him that we can use to track him or something."

KaMajola: "Don't worry. I found another boy who is in all these hacking things. He will be here in an hour."

Me: "Okay. Some of our friends have also been trying to find him, should I call them too or..?"

KaMajola: "Not as yet baby." I nod and excuse myself to the kitchen. I start making some refreshments for them then go serve them. I make a call to Lizwi's shisanyama and ask them to prepare some food and deliver it here.

After an hour, KaMajola's IT guy arrived along with the officer lady who helped me at the station the other day. 

Me: "Oh hi sisi. I wasn't expecting you."

Officer: "I got lost a couple of times but I finally found my way."

Me: "I don't think we've ever introduced ourselves to each other. I'm Lethokuhle Majola."

Officer: "I'm Officer Sandiswa Nhlapho." I lead her to the lounge and introduce her to my mother-in-law.

KaMajola: "I guess we will be working together ke ngane yami."

Nhlapho: "No problem mah."

KaMajola: "That means, we doing things my way." They continue discussing everything while I go fetch my order from the gate. I dish up for my babies first and then hand them their food. I then dish up for everyone.

*******
KaMajola: "Do you have Ayanda's phone number?" I shake my head.

Me: "No, I don't mah."

Nqo: "Call your sister and ask her." I dialed Michelle and asked her, she promised to send them shortly. Two minutes later, I received a text with Ayanda's number.

Me: "Nayi mah." I hand her my phone.

KaMajola: "Jerry, use your phone."

Nhlapho: "Oh, that's a good idea mah." KaMajola turns to me.

KaMajola: "Call her and try to make conversation, more like cry to her. Try to keep her on the line for as long as possible." I nod nervously and dial the number.

Ayanda: "Hello." I swear if I didn't know this woman, I'd think she's an angel, the way she sounds so sweet and polite.

Me: "Mama." I feel like puking for even calling her that.

Ayanda: "Letho? oh mntanam.."

Me: "I have been thinking a lot about you lately. I don't want to lose you anymore. I want us to build a relationship, ubaba died before we could even make peace."

Ayanda: "Yeah. Why didn't you come to his funeral?"

Me: "Luyolo called me and told me to not even think of setting foot there." she gasps

Ayanda: "What?! Lesas'yoyo somfana!!"

Me: "I was thinking if we could meet?"

Ayanda: "Okay, cut the crap! Ufunani Lethokuhle?" I gasp. This woman is seriously sick.

Me: "Excuse me!?!"

Ayanda: "I know your little friends and Nsizwa told you that they accused me of kidnapping your husband."

Me: "Who said my husband was kidnapped?"

Ayanda: "You won't make me your fool wena!" Jerry signals to me that I can hang up.

Me: "Forget I said anything." I hang up.

Jerry: "I got the location."

KaMajola: "Okay. Madoda, this is your time now. You will..."

Nhlapho: "But mah, I can also just call at the station for backup, that way no one gets hurt. These men can go surround the woman's house if maybe she tries escaping from where we heading."

KaMajola: "Okay you making sense but I hope we don't get into trouble with the police."

Nhlapho: "Don't worry mah."

Me: "Can we go?!"

KaMajola: "Makoti, you staying here."

Me: "No, I am not!"

Nhlapho: "It might get messy, asazi siyobhekana nani laphana."

Me: "Ngicela sihambe! Nqo, please look after my babies." as if on cue, they all walk in. LJ just comes to me, he starts crying when I don't pick him up.

KaMajola: "It is settled then. Please don't disappoint me." Nhlapho walks out with all the men following her. I just walk to the kitchen with LJ and Sweswe following closely.

________

Good morning boLove.

A little something to start your day with💃🏽Nibe nosuku oluhle❤️