15

[Chapter 15]

FEW MONTHS LATER!!!

Narrated.

[AT THE MNIKATHI's]

Ulu: "Nsizwa, do you think maybe there's something we did that may have offended Letho?"

Nsizwa: "None that i can think of sthandwa sami. I also don't know why she's so distant suddenly."

Ulu: "Do you think maybe they had a fallout with Nqo?"

Nsizwa: "Sthandwa sami. Stop worrying so much, at least you will get to see her once we get to Umzinto."

Ulu: "Yeah I guess."

Nsizwa: "Now can I get some love?" he asks pulling her closer to him and kisses her.

_____

MaKhumalo: "Unjani ntombi!?!" she greets her friend.

MaMnikathi: "Ngiyaphila unjani?"

MaKhumalo: "Hhayi ngiyaphila nami ntombi."

MaMnikathi: "When's Letho coming back, I haven't seen her in ages man."

MaKhumalo: "Awu loyo. I'm sure she won't be coming back anytime soon. She is enjoying having another place to visit. Uyamazi unjani nje." they laugh.

MaMnikathi: "I think i'm having another grandchild, I dreamt eating lots of ripe fruits."

MaKhumalo: "Usho nje!?!" she smiles.

_______
Thando: "Kodwa Dlamini, you should be resting manje."

Lethu: "I know sthandwa sami kodwa you know i can never ignore messages from the ancestors."

Thando: "Ay they should be bothering someone else manje, I also want to enjoy my husband phela."

Lethu: "Aw mawo' mntanami." he says smiling.

Thando: "And your daughter isn't keen on giving us grandchildren."

Lethu: "You have enough nje mnkami."

Thando: "I know but i want more." they chuckle.

Thando: "So what was the message?"

Lethu: "It's one of your grandsons. I swear these kids want me dead ey!"

Thando: "Which one and what did he do?"

Lethu: "He impregnated and I guess he ran away but he will get what's coming."

Thando: "oh thixo!"

Lethu: "And it's Luzelwande."

Thando: "Aybo!" she exclaims.

_____________

Lwande: "Babe. What's up?" he asked sitting on her bed.

Pam: "This." she throws a positive pregnancy test at him.

Lwande: "You pregnant?!"

Pam: "Yes Luu and I am scared. My parents will kill me! Oh my god!" she cries.

Lwande: "Please calm down babe. I'm sure they won't be that hard on you."

Pam: "Luu! You don't know that!"

Lwande: "Don't worry we both got this okay?"

Pam: "Okay. I am scared though. I never imagined myself to be a mother while in varsity."

Lwande: "I know. Neither did i ever imagine myself to be a father now."

Pam: "Promise me that you won't leave me."

Lwande: "I won't leave you and I certainly will be with you every step of the way, I promise."

Pam: "And please no more cheating on me especially with that farm julia of yours."

Lwande: "I promise baby and I'm sorry I cheated before." he kisses her.