45

[Chapter 45]

LETHOKUHLE

I was now eight months far with my pregnancy but I felt like I was already on my ninth month. Lizwi was really excited about this baby, he had already started shopping for her and he was working on his daughter's nursery room. He didn't want to hire anyone to do it. We were both super excited about having a girl and the kids were too.

Lizwi: "Aybo kuyiwaphi?" I glance at him then continue applying my makeup.

Me: "I told you that i'm having lunch with the girls nje."

Lizwi: "You said today?" I roll my eyes.

Me: "Yes." I kiss his lips.

Lizwi: "But I also have somewhere to be, can't you take the kids with you?"

Me: "No baby, no. Take them with you or drop them off at my dad's."

Lizwi: "Fine, can I have a quickie before you leave."

Me: "No baby, wena once you start you never finish." he laughs pulling me to him. He plants kisses on my neck, he knows just how much i'm easily tempted these days and so he always uses that to his advantage.

Me: "Lizwi ha.ana." I whisper when he sucks on my collarbone.

Lizwi: "I will be quick I promise." he pulls up my dress and starts playing with my clit. He shoves his already erect manhood in me making me moan out loud.

A few minutes later, he wipes me then fixes me up. He takes my hand leading me downstairs. He makes me sit on the barstool and warms my breakfast.

Lizwi: "Eat then I will drop you off." I huff and start eating. My biggest craving this time is eggs, every meal I eat has to have a fried egg on the side.

Me: "I'm done, can we go?" he nods as he walks in with his creche following him.

Fana: "Siyaphi Thotho?"

Me: "Niyangiphelezela." We all get in the car.

*****
Amahle: "You are late!" I smile hugging her.

Me: "I'm sorry." I hug the other ladies around the table.

Thoba: "She was busy having sex! Look at her neck!" I rub my neck sheepishly.

Me: "Please leave me alone."

Michelle: "So what are you doing for your birthday tomorrow?!" I sigh.

Me: "Yazi, I had thoroughly planned to get so sloshed on my birthday but here I am!"

Portia: "Ouch!" she says laughing along with the others.

Amahle: "Serves you right for loving d!ck this much!"

Me: "Mxm. Anyways I want a chilled day you know. We could have a braai nje and chill, theme is bring your partner." I wink at Amahle.

Amahle: "Futsek! You know I'm single and you doing this!?!"

Me: "I will ask baby to invite his friends. I will confirm everything later on today."

Michelle: "Okay. On other news, y'all are going to be aunts!" We scream hugging her all at once.