27

[Chapter 27]

Lethokuhle

Oh you can guess it, I left that man's house right after dinner when his mother went to sleep and did my own son not betray me?! That rascal literally cried that I leave him behind with his new friend who's name now I know to be Bafana. Lizwi said he will drop him off later on Sunday and I let them be and came to my apartment alone.

I'm in bed right now cuddling with Amahle as I tell her everything.

Amahle: "But babe, don't you think you exaggerated a bit?!" I turn my head a bit to glance at her.

Me: "Not at all sis. That man doesn't see me, he lied to me. He almost made a big deal that I didn't tell him about Sqalo but he was doing the same?! ay cha!"

Amahle: "But what if that's one of his sibling's child and maybe that sibling is no more?"

Me: "Still doesn't excuse why he didnt tell me!" A soft knock startles the both of us. I cover myself and bury my head underneath the blanket while Amahle just mumbles going to the door. I can hear her talk then it becomes quiet. I feel his cold hands pull me closer to him

Me: ""What the hell?!" I slightly scream because this man is in his boxer shorts.

Lizwi: "I seriously couldn't sleep knowing that you mad at me. I was going crazy that's why I ended up leaving lie this." I sit up and lean against the headboard, he follows suit

Lizwi: "Hear me out please love?"

Me: "You annoyed me first of all."

Lizwi: "I said please hear me out." I roll my eyes.

Me: "mxm."

Lizwi: "Anyway, I'm really sory you had to find out like that about my son. Truth of the matter is, I was scared of introducing him to you.."

Me: "Don't you think I was also scared to introduce Sqalo to you? but because I trust and love you, I put my fears aside and let you fully in my heart and life Lizwi."

Lizwi: "I was selfish, I know.."

Me: "No, you weren't. You just don't trust me enough around your son, it's fine. Please do drop my son off tomorrow morning and until your mother and kids have left then I will stay away."

Lizwi: "Baby?"

Me: "I'm done talking about this." I lay back down and he also sleeps. I lay my head on his chest closing my eyes. He moves his hands lower brushing my butt.

Me: "Lizwi, no."

Lizwi: "Just a little baby please?" I chuckle.

Me: "Can I sleep please? My sister is in the next room hawu."

Lizwi: "Shoot! I forgot, i'm sorry." I nod and close my eyes.

**********
When I wake up in the morning, Lizwi isn't in bed with me so I assume he has left. I go take a shower then come back, I find him sitting on the bed with a tray of breakfast and a rose.

Me: "I thought you left?"

Lizwi: "No baby. I was making breakfast for us." I nod as he signals for me to come closer to him. He pulls me gently to his lap and draws his arm around my waist with the tray on the bed. He pecks my lips.

Lizwi: "I love you so much. I really do, I know I sound like i'm just saying but I really love you. This might sound weird but I think my gods were with me that day at the club, I don't really go to tjose kind of places but that day, I did and then I met you. From the moment you walked through those doors to when you were dancing on that dance floor, I knew right then and there that I want you in my life. I literally saw you dancing like that for me but i got lucky because you did more than that. You gave me the best sex ever." He wiggles his eyebrows after his last sentence making me giggle.