66

NARRATED

The three ladies were sitting and having breakfast together in some restaurant. Lwande and his wife were sitting behind them having breakfast together.

Amahle: "I think this will work."

Thu: "I'm not sure about that."

Ayanda: "Can you stop being a coward man? You irritating me now!"

Thu: "Do you blame me?! I just messed up the only chance I had to unite with my sister mah! Quit being so insensitive man!"

Ayanda: "Futsek man! You know I'm doing this for us nje!"

Amahle: "What exactly are you hoping for wena mah?"

Ayanda: "Do you know how much money she can get when they divorce?!"

Thu: "So?!"

Ayanda: "Obviously she will be devastated by the divorce and I'll just be there to comfort her. I will be the most supportive mother ever!"

Thu: "That's stupid. Why would she even allow you in her life now when she rejected you three years back?!"

Amahle: "Phela she will be humble after the divorce."

Thu: "Wena you're just jealous of your sister nje."

Amahle: "I don't care. I wish I was the one who slept with that snack of hers yazi. That man is so.... ahh." she says blushing.

Ayanda: "Wena Thulile, you will go back to your grandparents if you mess this one up for me!"

****
Portia: "Do you hear that?!" she asks her husband gobsmacked.

Lwande: "I did baby, let's go."

Portia: "Wait! I want to say hi to Amahle first." she says smirking. She slightly turns around and taps Amahle's shoulder. Amahle turns with an annoyed expression but quickly masks it with a big fake smile.

Amahle: "Hey babe." she stands so they can hug.

Portia: "Hey you! Are you okay now?!"

Amahle: "Yeah I'm fine."

Portia: "Well I was just saying hi. I'm off to work now."

Amahle: "Aren't you a bit late?!"

Portia: "Not really, bye oe. My man is waiting for me outside."

Amahle: "Okay sure." Portia rushes off to Lwande who is standing outside the restaurant waiting for her. Amahle sits back in her chair.

Amahle: "Why are y'all looking at me like that?!"

Ayanda: "Who was that?! We can't risk anyone knowing our plan."

Amahle: "Just one of Lethokuhle's stuck-up friends."

Thu: "We are in sh8t!"

Amahle: "Relax."

Ayanda: "How?! When she was sitting right behind you!! nx!" she grabs her bag angrily and walks out.

Amahle: "She would've said something if she heard me though."

Thu: "Mina, I won't stand this. I'm out." she also takes her bag and leaves.