22

[Chapter 22]

Lethokuhle.

It is morning and I'm still annoyed and a bit embarrassed. I was even more annoyed yesterday when this man didn't give me what i wanted. At some point i even thought he maybe has a small package that's why he didn't want to shag me but I was wrong. I was very wrong because he then wore sweatpants that showed his print which made me yearn for him even more. It was like he was trying to prove a point.

Him: "Good morning. Please join me for breakfast." He says standing by the bed.

Me: "Morning. I can't, please take me home or I'll order an uber." he sighs.

Him: "No, i'm still enjoying your company. Come here." he pulls me up to sit up after he sits on the bed. He then pulls me to straddle him and grabs me by my neck and gives me a very sensual kiss making my bean to throb.

Him: "i wanted to have you while we both sane enough." he whispers then kisses my neck. He undresses me and my body is exposed to him, my boobs are on his face. I also pull his tshirt off with my eyes on his. He stands up with me and I hear his pants hit the floor. He attacks me with another kiss as he presses me against the wall. My legs are wrapped around his waist, my arms around his neck. We don't break the kiss as he rubs himself against my opening.

Me: "Please be gentle."

Him: "I'm a gentleman." With that I feel him pushing his tip in me, I push him away a bit

Me: "Protection?"

Him: "Don't deprive me!" he says casually and gently enters me making me moan out loud. I quickly push him off making his manhood slip out of me.

Me: "Stop. no protection, no sex!" He sighs and opens his drawer and takes out one. He hands it to me and I gladly put it on his long thick veiny member. He doesn't waste time as he presses my back against the wall, plays with my bean a bit and enters me. His lips are sucking my neck as he thrusts in deeper. His strokes are gentle but deep, i'm a crazy mess as I keep crying out in pleasure. When I'm about to reach my orgasm, he stops and moves to the bed. He lays me down and starts sucking on my boobs. He trails down kisses until he buries his head in between my legs. I have my hand on his head pushing him down, my legs are locked behind his back. I move my waist meeting his thrusts as he f*cks me with his tongue. I explode on his face, I wait until I'm calm then move my legs.

He kneels on the bed, placing my legs over his shoulders. He slides his manhood in me

Me: "Ohhhh.." He moves a bit then pushes in a bit deeper.

Me: "Mmhhh"

Him: "Should I stop?"

Me: "no... ahhhhh" I cry out when he goes even deeper. He is so gentle that I even have tears. His slow deep thrusts have me moaning on top of my lungs. I have ny hands gripped in his bums as I shake violently, cumming. While in my zone, I feel him shoot his load all over my thighs.

*******
We are in this bed cuddling, judging by the darkness in this room, it's already noon. We have been at it since morning and i'm honestly drained. My coochie is also proof that i've been ravished thoroughly. I slowly get out of his hold and get out of bed. I go take a quick shower then get dressed in my last night's dress. I find my shoes and bag then walk out while requesting a ride.

**
Arriving in my flat, I take a long shower then get into comfortable clothes then get in bed. I will switch my phone on later when I wake up. Just as I dose off, a hard knock comes through and it is persistent. I drag myself to go open, Lloyiso walks in pushing me out of the way, he is followed by my sisters and my baby.

Sqalo: "Mama!!" he screams wrapping his arms around my legs. I crouch down and hug him

Amahle: "Girl, where have you been? we've been calling you!"

Me: "I have been sleeping the whole day, hangover has me by the neck. I don't even know where my phone is." I lie.

Michelle: "Mmhm. Let's order pizza."

Sqalo: "Yessss!"

Me: "count me out, i'm off to sleep."

Amahle: "I wonder what got you this tired!?" she says smirking then winks at me. I roll my eyes and walk off to my room. Just as I'm about to dose off again, I feel Sqalo getting in bed next to me. I know it's him because of his cold hands inside my tshirt, he always does this. I pull him closer then sleep.