09

[Chapter 09]

Lethokuhle's pov

We ended up not leaving, Lwande called his mother and told some story that he was with his friends. We then spent the rest of the evening watching the series while cuddling in bed. In the morning we both took a shower, got dressed then left for his house.

Aunt Thando: "Hawu you already fetched Letho. I was just about to send out a driver." she says walking to us and engulfing me in her warm embrace, kissing my forehead while at it.

Me: "Hey mah."

Aunt Thando: "How are you, baby girl?"

Me: "Good thank you." she smiles and turns to Lwande.

Aunt Thando: "What is wrong with you boy?! You keep on failing your modules, and you then decide to sign up for rugby without talking to us?! Now you go out with friends and sleep out while at it! What's next?!" she scolds him.

Lwande: "Mama, I'm sorry. I promise to make it up for my studies!"

Aunt: "Luzelwande! Why don't you choose another course that you will be able to cope with because clearly this biological science yakho iyakuhlula!"

Lwande: "But Mama, I love it.."

Aunt: "It doesn't show baba and you can never juggle such demanding things all at once. Science requires your full attention so does rugby."

Lwande: "But mom.."

Aunt: "No maarn Lwande! That is my hard-earned money that's paying for your fees!"

Lwande: "I thought it was Dad..." She gives him the evil eye.

Aunt: "Futsek! whether it's your father's or mine's, oksalayo eyami! And whose husband is your father?!"

Lwande: "I'm sorry mah." Aunt Thando walks away after clicking her tongue. Lwande roughly brushes his hair.

Lwande: "I messed up, sh*t!"

Me: "I didn't know you played rugby?"

Lwande: "Yeah I just started playing it." I nod and take my bags to the room I usually use when I'm here. A slight knock comes through then the door opens, Londi walks in smiling.

Londi: "Hey sisiza!" she comes to stand next to me.

Me: "Hey Londza."

Londi: "Let's go play some netball. It will be me and you against Sibo and Sabe."

Me: "Okay let me change."

Londi: "Wear shorts and a sports bra." I chuckle nodding. I change into that then leave my phone in the charger before we go play.

********
Uncle Nsizwa and his wife went out on a date, they said we shouldn't wait up. The little kids were having a sleepover with Uncle Khayone's twins and they will
be back tomorrow before we leave for Umzinto. It was only Lwande and I in the house.

Lwande: "Hey, I'm going to a friend of mine, I will be back soon okay?" I nod smiling.

Me: "Can I please accompany you? I'm bored." he chuckles.

Lwande: "I will be back very fast okay?" I take that as a no so I sit my flat ass back on the couch and continue chatting with my new buddies and best friend. I decide to make myself a snack and watch a movie.

A while later, Lwande comes back and joins me in watching the movie.

Lwande: "Are you not hungry?" I shake my head with my eyes focusing on the screen. I then felt his breath fanning against my neck, I turned to him with a scowl on my face.

Me: "Yini Lwande?"

Lwande: "I want you Lethokuhle." I ignore him and continue watching TV. He kissed my neck, biting it a bit then forced me to look at him. I swallowed hard as I could feel my body reacting to his breath and touch.

Lwande: "Don't you want me Letho?"

Me: "Lwande."

Lwande: "mmh"

Me: "Please."

Lwande: "Please what?"

Me: "Mmh."

Lwande: "Stop me and I will." he said as I felt his fingers softly brushing my thigh. He pushed me to lie on the couch and he kissed me hard. He got on top of me caressing my thigh with his lips still plastered on mine. I break away from the kiss

Me: "Your parents might walk in.."

Lwande: "Let's go to my room." I nod. We switched off the lights and tv then he carried me to his room. As soon as we got there, he closed and locked his door with me still in his arms before he attacked me with a very stimulating kiss. He gently lays me on his bed with my back and gets between my legs while brushing my thighs. He removes my shirt completely and started massaging my perky boobs while his groin was pressed against my kitty. I moaned as he moved his waist, dry-humping me. I dug my nails on his back as the pleasure intensified. He pinched and squeezed my nipple which made me moan out loud. His other hand was in between my thighs, rubbing my bean. I just pulled his face to my neck, hugging him as he finger-fcked me nicely. He was tapping on my bean with his thumb, massaging it in a circular way as his two fingers went in and out of me. He kissed me from my neck to my face and licked my lips as my eyes were getting watery.

Lwande: "Should I stop?" he asked sucking on my neck. I just grab his neck as a moan escapes. His warm mouth was on my boobs, sucking on it, biting it and kissing it.

Me: "ouhhhhh"

I scream as an orgasm hits me. He positioned himself in between my legs. I gasp as I feel his groin rubbing on my entrance. He entered slowly until he was fully in, he kissed my forehead. My face was wet with tears by now. I was scratching his back as the pain intensified each time he began moving.

Lwande: "Should I stop?" I shake my head.

Me: "No Lwande."