47

[Chapter 47]

LETHOKUHLE

Today is my wedding day and i'm more happy than nervous. My phone rings as i'm still laying in bed

Me: "Baby?"

Lizwi: "Hey baby. How are you feeling?" his voice sounded shaky.

Me: "Are you alright?" he chuckles

Lizwi: "I'm so nervous baby, I feel like i will sh*t my pants right now." I laugh.

Lizwi: "I'm glad you find me funny." he says with a chuckle.

Me: "Why are you nervouse baby?"

Lizwi: "Please sthandwa sami, don't ditch me at the alter yezwa?! Don't run away."

Me: "I won't baby. I love you so much, I don't think i'll ever imagine me without you in my life."

Lizwi: "Okay, okay. You don't have to say your vows so early just to assure me baby." I laugh.

Me: "Your daughter seems excited too, she has been kicking me all morning."

Lizwi: "She just misses her father."

Me: "No, she wants some ribs."

Lizwi: "That's sneaky. Your ribs will be there shortly sthandwa sami yezwa?"

Me: "Thank you baby."

******
I had taken my shower and was now doing my hair while my feet were being massaged.

Amahle: "How are you supposed to get your makeup done while you still nibbling on those ribs?"

Me: "Please leave me alone." She rolls her eyes.

Amahle: "I will go check on the braidsmaids." she walks out. I finish eating my ribs and then clean my face before the makeup lady starts with my face beat.

I'm now dressed and ready. My dress is an off-the-shoulder neckline ball gown dress. It has little diamonds on the chest area and my veil had silver glitters that matched my dress. My stomach is safely hidden under this dress.

Amahle: "Oh my god!! If this isn't beauty then I don't know what is!" she grabs my hand and twirls me around.

Me: "Thank you sissy. You also look gorgeous." I kiss her cheek. She was dressed in a maroon sheath dress, with a slit up to her thigh on the side.

Amahle: "Thanks baby. Your braidsmaids are about to go in, everyone looks great and accordingly so don't worry. The kids have already went in too."

Me: "Thank you sis." Dad and my grandparents walk in.

Gogo: "Oh my baby!" she hugs me tightly.

Gogo: "You look like an angel baby."

Me: "Thank you mama."

Mkhulu: "I can't believe this is my baby girl." he says wiping his tear. I hug him tightly and kiss his cheek.

Me: "I know but this is all yours and gogo's work. Y'all raised me to this grown woman I am now and I will forever be grateful for you two. I love you guys so much."

Michelle: "Your should see your man, he looks like he will collapse in that alter if you don't come out in the next five minutes." she says walking in.

Dad: "Okay, let's go."

Gogo: "Wait, let's pray first." We hold hands and gogo leads the prayer.

********
We were now at the reception, Lizwi hasn't let go of my hand. We were sitting on our King and Queen chairs facing the guests.

Lizwi: "You hungry baby?" I smile and nod.

Me: "Very." he hails a waiter, oh yes we have waiters serving everyone. Just as he tells the waiter to please bring him a plate of food, Gogo comes towards us carrying two plates.

Gogo: "You can leave it sisi, here's their food." she said placing the plates in front of us. Mine even has two fried eggs on the side and beef curry. I forgot to mention that I HATE everything chicken, from the wings to stews, I hate it.

Lizwi: "Aw siyabonga mah." she smiles.

Gogo: "I will send Sqalo with your juice." she walks away.

Lizwi: "She still hasn't stopped kicking babe." I nod.

Me: "She's too hyper today."

KaMajola: "Or she's letting y'all know that she's coming sooner than you think." she says placing a small bowl of ribs.

Lizwi: "Thank you mama." she smiles winking at us then walks away.

Me: "Do you think we ready for the sleepless nights? and no love making?" he frowns.

Lizwi: "No love making? aybo akukwazi phela baby." I laugh.

Me: "Serious babe, we have to wait for like 3 months atleast."

Lizwi: "Atleast tell me you will give me a blow nyana ke." I chuckle nodding and kiss him.

Lizwi: "I wish my sister was here so you could finally meet her yazi."

Me: "Me too." Apparently his sister somehow relapsed after her baby daddy visited her and the baby daddy is the same person who kept forcing drugs on her until she almost lost Mahle. When she gave birth to her daughter, KaMajola took the child and Lizwi forced his sister to the rehabilitation centre.

Me: "I love you."

Lizwi: "I love you too." Ke kissed me softly. I popped my eyes out, and gently pushed him breaking the kiss as I felt liquid trickling between my legs.

Me: "My water just broke." I said in a whisper.

Lizwi: "Sh!t! Please stay calm, I will get mom and gogo."