05

[Chapter 05]

Lethokuhle's pov

Aunt Thando took a day off today just so she could accompany me to Res and help me settle in. I was now excited and all packed up.

Aunt Thando: "You ready baby?"

Me: "Yes mah."

Aunt Thando: "You should leave some clothes here for when you come here again or on weekends."

Me: "I will mah."

Aunt Thando: "You do know that most of your weekends will be spent here? that's what we want and your grandparents too."

Me: "Yes mah."

Aunt Thando: "Let me give you the talk, your friend also got it." she says wiggling her eyebrows and chuckling. I chuckle too nodding.

Me: "Yebo."

Aunt Thando: "Now baby, I know you will meet a lot of people there including some pretty boys too but do not let them do as they please with you. I'm not saying don't have fun or don't date but be cautious. Some boys out there are very heartless and most of them aren't looking for any commitments at Res but just a quick orgasm or as y'all say 'a quick  fvck!' so please guard yourself up there okay?!"

Me: "Yes mah."

Aunt Thando: "Do have fun but be careful and safe. Even when you find a genuine boy, use protection because I know you won't come to
me. Enjoy but don't let the fun mess with your studies like that idiotic son of mine."

Me: "Thank you mah."

Aunt Thando: "Let's go now."  she says patting my thigh. I stand up and grab my backpack while she grabs the suitcase and we walk out. We find Lwande in the kitchen eating

Aunt Thando: "Take these bags to the car wena."

**********
Aunt Thando helped me with making my bed and setting up my room while Lwande was in the kitchen checking if all the appliances were working properly or not. My roommate hadn't arrived as yet.

Aunt Thando: "Now let's go get some groceries for you, some pots and stationery."

Me: "Okay."

Aunt Thando: "It's good that y'all have y'all own fridges in your rooms."

Lwande: "Yeah, hopefully you will have a good roommate." I smile and nod. We lock up and go to the car. Lwande is the one driving, he drives to the nearest mall where we get everything I will need and everything Aunt Thando thinks I will need. We then buy myself some takeaway food then drive back to Res.

Aunt Thando: "Uziphathe kahle ke sisi, don't forget all the teachings you got at home okay?" I nod.

Me: "Yebo." I whisper, I feel like crying.

Aunt Thando: "Come here." she hugs me and then kisses my face.

Aunt Thando: "Now cheer up! I am just a phone call away okay? Don't even let these boys try to woo you with money they don't have. If you need anything, anytime? call us."

Me: "I will mah, thank you."

Aunt Thando: "You have your bank card with you here right?"

Me: "Yes."

Aunt Thando: "Okay, I will send you a little something later on okay? Maybe you can go to the mall or something one of these days, just so you can get used to this place."

Me: "Thank you mah. You are the best." I hug her again.

Aunt Thando: "Tell Lwande he will find me in the car." she says as she walks out answering her phone.

Lwande: "Okay, everything is fine now, your laptop is in the charger so keep an eye on it."

Me: "Okay. Your mom is waiting for you in the car."

Lwande: "Okay then. All the best on your first day, we will talk on the phone neh?"

Me: "Sure." he steps closer and pulls me to him by the waist. He kisses me softly making my stomach tickle with butterflies.

Lwande: "I will see you okay? I leave tonight." I nod. He hugs me tightly and then leaves.