65

LETHOKUHLE

I wake up in the morning and frown at the figure sleeping on the floor right next to my side. I shake it once with my foot, and he groans stretching, and then turns to me. He smiles sheepishly before looking down again. What the hell is he doing here?!

Lizwi: "Good morning."

Me: "ufunani la?!"

Lizwi: "I miss you baby. The kids miss you too. We all miss you. I... please forgive or just come home with me and I'll give you your space. I will also prove myself to you that I didn't sleep with that tramp."

Me: "Mmhm."

Lizwi: "I'm sorry."

Me: "Why were you sleeping on the floor?"

Lizwi: "I didn't want to piss you off more or to disturb you." I get up and undress then wrap myself in a towel. I hand him another towel.

Me: "Let's go bath." There's no bathroom in my bedroom here. I use the bathroom that is in the house for everyone. We will take a shower together plus I miss my man bakithi.

After the shower we got dressed, well he wore the same clothes he wore yesterday. He packed my luggage while I watched him.

Lizwi: "I'm done, let's go."

Me: "Please tie my shoes and then my hair." I was really lazy plus I missed him. He chuckles then puts on my socks first before my shoes and ties them. He brushes my hair back and just ties a loose ponytail.

Lizwi: "Can I have a kiss?" he says smiling, I stare at him.

Lizwi: "Okay, I'm sorry."

Me: "Yes, you can." he grins pulling me gently by my neck, and smashes his lips on mine. Our lips are moving at a very smooth passionate pace.

Lizwi: "I missed you."

Me: "Mhm. Let's go eat." He takes my bags and follows me. When we get to the dining table, there is no food on the table and my grandparents are not here either.

Me: "Aybo, let me go check on them."

Lizwi: "Don't baby, they fine. We will call them later on." I nod following him to the car. He drives to some field and parks the car near the tree. There is a jet standing on the far end of the field.

Lizwi: "That was supposed to be a surprise but I had no choice baby."

Me: "What?!"

Lizwi: "The jet is yours, babe." Only then do I notice the big bold writing in red 'THOTHO' I scream jumping on him, even the hunger seems to have vanished.

Me: "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you, baby." I kiss him.

Lizwi: "You like it?!"

Me: "Yes, I love it, babe. Thank you." I say crying now. He chuckles and kisses my forehead. A man walks towards us, he is dressed in a suit.

Lizwi: "Take that car to the airport please." he says handing him the keys and receipts.

Man: "Sure. Nice to see you again mam." I smile and nod because I don't remember him. We walk to the jet and get in. As soon as we are on air, another man in a black suit walks in and hands Lizwi a paper bag.

Lizwi: "Thanks man." the man bows and walks off giving us privacy.

Me: "Thank you once again, baby."

Lizwi: "You deserve the world. Here, your breakfast." he kisses the side of my face.

********
As soon as we got home, I cooked. He was following me everywhere even when I went to the bathroom until I told him to let me be.

Lizwi: "I missed you." he also has been singing these words since, since.

Me: "Mh.hm. I want you to fetch my kids."

Lizwi: "I will."

Me: "Who was looking after the two rascals?"

Lizwi: "I left them with Nqobile."

Me: "Oh okay. She can handle them quite well."

Lizwi: "Yeah yazi I was so shocked when I found them quietly watching TV in her lounge. I had gone to check on them." I laugh.

Me: "Wow!"  The door opens and my three musketeers walk in. As soon as they see me, they run to me.

Melody: "Thotho!! We missed you."

Fana: "So much."

Sqalo: "Why didn't you fetch us last week vele?!"

Me: "I was busy, I'm sorry."

Fana: "We forgive you."

Melody: "We will forgive you after you've done some favors for us." they all agree.

Me: "Aybo nina!!"

Portia: "Seems like they making you taste your own medicine." Lizwi cracks up first and I shoot him a look.

Lizwi: "Y'all didn't miss me?!" they immediately ran to him hugging him.

Portia: "I'm glad I found you both here. I had to bring them, they missed y'all."

Me: "Thank you." I hug her, she bids us goodbye and leaves.

Sqalo: "We did calculations of the money you owe us babazi."

Fana: "Yes, so we will give you the calculations and you will pay us our money."

Lizwi: "Why do I have to give y'all money? Don't y'all want me to take you to Gold Reef City at least as payback?!"

Melody: "No, Thotho will take us." she says looking at me with a smug look.