67

LETHOKUHLE

The next morning, I prepared my kids for school including the younger ones since they recently started going to daycare. I thought it was time they interacted with kids in their age group so they could learn a few things including sharing toys. Portia took them with her, she was going to drop them off.

Lizwi: "Good morning." he greeted me as I sat on the barstool drinking coffee.

Me: "Mmmm." Just because he had bought me that jet, doesn't mean that I'd let him off the hook that easily. He just made me angry all over again last night when he told me that he did the DNA test again and the results were the same. It was clear that those b8tches didn't bribe the doctor which I had hoped that they did rather than knowing that my husband has a kid out there with some tramp that was also his ex's sister.

Lizwi: "I don't know what to even say now baby but what I know is that I've never had sex with Thulile mina." I go answer the door and there stands the baby mama.

Thulile: "Hi sis, can I come in please?" I let her in.

Me: "Your baby daddy is in the kitchen." we both walk to the kitchen and find him making his own cup of coffee.

Thulile: "Nkosi."

Lizwi: "Nx! What are you doing here?! You here to finish off your work heh?!"

Thulile: "Cha, I'm sorry for even causing problems in your home. Letho, sis I am sorry. My guilt won't let me continue with this scheme. All this was my mother and Amahle's plan to destroy you guys, I was only in it for the money plus I had hoped for a relationship with Nkosi but I know that he doesn't love me. I'm sorry for all the disrespect Letho, I didn't mean it."

Me: "The pregnancy?"

Thulile: "Uhmm.... Amahle hired his PA to spike his drink and I was on standby...." she keeps quiet.

Lizwi: "KHULUMA! You better explain every single detail!"

Thulile: "I'm really sorry Nkosi. I had to do it, my mother was also forcing me into all this. I seriously had no choice. I tried numerous times to seduce you but you never showed interest so I... Amahle came up with a plan to ambush you. These past few weeks you've been very busy with work and it also helped that uLetho confided in her sister so we used that to our advantage. We planned to... there was a day when your PA was absent and had a temp assist you. We used her to complete our mission and it worked."

Lizwi: "What was the mission?"

Thulile: "I... They gave her sleeping pills to put in your coffee and when the pills kicked in. I had to take matters into my own hands." I gasp while Lizwi frowns confused.

Lizwi: "And what matter is that?" he asked moving closer to her.

Thulile: "I used your manhood to impregnate myself."

Me: "You mean you raped my husband?!" Lizwi just grabs her by the neck. He presses her against the wall squeezing her neck. She keeps gasping for air, tears streaming down her cheeks and she even wets herself.

Me: "LIZWI MAN!!! Leave her alone!" he clicks his tongue and walks away.

Thulile: "I'm really sorry." she says sobbing.

Me: "Just know that there will be consequences for your actions and tell your buddies that I'm coming for them! nx." she nods still crying holding her neck.

Me: "Get out of my house!" she runs out. I go find my husband. I find him in our bedroom facing the wall while popping his fingers.

Me: "Baby." I hug him from behind.

Lizwi: "I will kill her." My heartbeat beats faster.

Me: "Please don't, think of our kids." he sighs.

Lizwi: "I love you." he kisses my hand.

Me: "I love you too."

Lizwi: "I don't ever want to see her anywhere near me including that sister of yours."

*******
We both decided to fetch the kids together so we could go out for lunch and unwind a bit. We started at the daycare to get the younger ones. We were using one of his Avanza's.

Ms Kelly: "Hi Mrs M."

Me: "Hi. How were they today?" she sighs.

Ms Kelly: "The little fella hasn't been very interactive today, he has been crying Mommy all day." she says brushing his head before handing him to me. He is sleeping.

Me: "Thank you."

Ms Kelly: "Oh Miss Diva here broke another child's lunchbox." I almost laugh.

Me: "I'm so sorry. Please find out where I can get the exact lunchbox from the child's parent and I will pay for it."

Ms Kelly: "Will do, safe travels."

Swe: "Mama."

Me: "Sthandwa sami?"

Swe: "I don't like this school." she says while chewing.

Me: "Why?" Lizwi steps out of the car and buckles up the princess while I get in the front with LJ. I turn back and glance at Swe

Me: "What are you chewing?!" she opens her mouth and shows me.

Swe: "Gum mama."

Me: "khipha." I say opening my hand so she can place it there. We always fight about gum, she loves this thing and it honestly annoys me because it always ends up in her hair, clothes, or even Junior's hair.

Swe: "Sorry mama." she says spitting out the gum on my hand. I wrap it in a tissue and then throw it out the window.

Me: "Okay baby. Why did you say you don't like this school?"

Swe: "Lora hit me mama and took my tinky."

Me: "Did you tell Ms Kelly?" she nods.

Swe: "She said I'm a bad girl." she starts crying. Lizwi looks so pisssed. Luckily we had reached the Three Musketeers school. As soon as he parked the car, he unbuckled her and placed her on his lap.

Lizwi: "Sorry yezwa? Daddy will take care of it and you will not go to school anymore." I shoot him a look.

Me: "Ncese sthandwa sami yezwa?" I kiss her. LJ wakes up crying, I rock him until he quietens.

LJ: "Mama?"

Me: "Yes baby."

Melody: "I knew it was you. Hey Mama, hey babazi." she greets standing by my window. I kiss her. She runs to Lizwi's side and kisses him too.

Lizwi: "Hey baby girl. Where are your brothers?"

Melody: "With their girlfriends. Sweswe, come to your big sister." she opens Lizwi's door and picks her up.

Swe: "Put me down."

Me: "Where are you going to?"

Melody: "I want to show my friends my sister." I laugh. By the way, I did a pregnancy test this morning to make sure and also prove to Gogo that I'm not pregnant since she believes I am.