30

[Chapter 30]

LETHOKUHLE

Sqalo seemed really happy with his father's family so i was at ease and I also know that Lwande's parents won't let anything bad happen to my son. Aunt Thando just sent me a video of Sqalo and Lwande's daughter feeding each other food while giggling. It was a cute video, I may hate Lwande but I have no issues with his daughter because that's my son's sister.

Amahle: "When is your friend getting here kanti?"

Me: "In a few hours haw." Thoba was coming to visit me for the weekend and Amahle couldn't wait to meet him.

Amahle: "I hope he is more fun than you."

Me: "Mxm. I think he is, he's just still a bit reserved about his sexuality. He's still scared of people judging him."

Amahle: "Oh man!"

Me: "But don't pity him please! Just be yourself." she rolls her eyes and continues cooking.

Amahle: "Aybo, did you hear dad kodwa that day."

Me: "Yes I did! I wasn't about to ask him, he can be mean." we laugh.

Amahle: "And mom just straight up told me to stay out of their business." I laugh.

Me: "Uzothi ngasho, those two still love each other and possibly still see each other."

Amahle: "I also agree with you shame." I laugh.

****
Thoba gets here two hours later and he is carrying grocery bags. He brought a few grocery items, some booze and a lot of snacks for Sqalo.

Me: "Friend, you really didn't have to."

Thoba: "Don't worry mngani plus I was taught that you don't come empty handed mawuzovakasha."

Me: "Okay fine. Thank you so much though and Sqalo will be happy about these snacks."

Thoba: "Where is he vele?"

Me: "With his father's family?"

Thoba: "You finally told them?" Yes, he knows everything.

Amahle: "They came here cabanga!"

Thoba: "But it's a good thing that you know them wena first hand mngani."

Amahle: "Exactly my thoughts."

Me: "Can we please go out tonight!?! I never have these kind of opportunities guys, i'm a mom."

Amahle: "Fine, we club hopping!"

Thoba: "Yasssss" he cheers sipping his savanna.

Me: "You coming out of your shell tonight!" I point at him, he smiles shyly.

Amahle: "Yes! Come, I will install you." she takes his hand and drags him to her room.

*****
Me: "Oh my god! I look so hot, I need a picture for ubaby guys." they both laugh at me.

Thoba: "Come let me take you those pics." We all take turns taking pictures then I send them to my man who starts calling me. I put my phone on silent then we head out. Michelle was going to join us at the club we going to first.

As soon as we walk inside the club, my eyes meet with Lwa's and i instantly feel even more confident. We walk to the bar and order a few shots that we take on the spot. We find Michelle already sitting in a table with another woman.

Michelle: "So you bitchez took shots without us?!"

Amahle: "Sorry sis, we had to come alive a bit." I giggle.

Me: "Okay sis, this is my friend Thoba and babes this is my eldest sister Michelle."

Michelle: "Nice to meet you Gorgeous." they hug.

Thoba: "Nice to meet you too babe."

Michelle: "And this is my very lonely and friendless sister in law, Buhle."

Buhle: "Shut up! Sanibonani." we all greet back except for Amahle.

Amahle: "Can we have some fun now!!!" She asks as a waiter places a tray of shots in front of us.

When Rihanna's work song comes on, I drag Ama and Thoba to the dance floor. I am dancing and grinding between the both of them. The song comes to an end, I lift my eyes and they meet Lwande's eyes staring at me, I wink at him then follow these two to our table.

Amahle: "I really hope you don't fall into bed with that douche." I shrug.

Me: "Relax." I stand up fixing my dress then grab my bag and walk to Lwande's table, leaving Amahle watching me. Ask me why and I won't tell you, i'm drunk now and I can feel it. I greet his friends then sit on his lap laying my head on his shoulder.

Lwande: "Letho?"

Me: "yini? don't you want me here?"

Lwande: "I didn't say that."

Me: "Can you please give me a ride?i want to go home Lwa."  I ask brushing his thigh while biting my lip.

Lwande: "Asambe." I smile kissing his cheek then we walk out. He takes my hand and leads me to his car. I get in the front seat and sit with my thighs slightly open as my dress goes up. I can see him swallow his spit with the corner of my eye.

Me: "Don't drive to my apartment." I direct him until he parks outside the gate.

Lwande: "Should I take you in?"

Me: "No, wait." I take out my phone and dial Lizwi, he answers on the first ring.

Lizwi: "Sthandwa sami?"

Me: "Baby please open for me?"

Lizwi: "Where are you?"

Me: "Outside, shesha i'm cold out here." I say near tears, he chuckles.

Lizwi: "I'll be there baby." he hangs up. I turn to a fuming Lwa and wink at him.

Me: "Thank you baby daddy for the ride." i blow him a kiss then walk to Lizwi who's already standing by the gate. I just rush into his arms almost falling face flat but he catches me in time. He scoops me up and walks inside the house after saluting Lwande.

Lizwi: "You had fun my love?" I nod smiling.

Me: "I'm hungry baby." he smiles and kisses my lips before placing me on the couch.

Lizwi: "Don't move, I will make you something quick." He walks off, I just follow him to the kitchen and stand by the counter watching him. I take a picture of him as he stands preparing my food. When he finally finishes, he puts the plate in front of me. He made relish and meat.

Lizwi: "Is bread fine?"

Me: "Yes." He starts feeding me and himself.

Lizwi: "You still want to drink?" I shake my head blushing.

Me: "I want you."

Lizwi: "Okay." I smile as he continues feeding us.