60

LETHOKUHLE

It's been a month and Lizwi is still apologising for the Thulile saga. I'm honestly so over that now, i'm tired of the constant bickering between us and I miss my man. It has been so long without some love making action.

Lizwi: "Baby, I'm really sorry for my behaviour the past month. I didn't respect you as my wife and for that I apologise."

Me: "I really didn't like that Lizwi. I will forgive you only because I miss you but other than that you haven't shown me how sorry you are."

Lizwi: "I know, i'm sorry ngempela baby. Please forgive your man." he says planting kisses on my face until I smile.

Me: "Whatever Lizwi! Just know ukuthi I won't forgive you the next time."

Lizwi: "I hear you baby."

Me: "I'm also sorry for laying my hand on you." he kisses me deeply until I moan in his mouth.

Lizwi: "I'm still going to punish you for that." he says whispering and picks me up. He walks to the counter and places me there. He peels my dress off of me slowly while laying soft kisses on my neck and shoulder. He pulls me closer to the edge of the counter, with his lips still plastered on my neck. He kisses me while unbuckling his belt and takes out his already stiff, erect manhood and rubs it on my moist pink flesh before he plunges deep inside my warm honeypot.

Me: "Babyyyyy!" I cry out. He pulls back then slams into me hard again making me scream.

Me: "Lizwi." he slams into harder and deeper.

Lizwi: "Mmh?" I scream as he starts moving deep hard and fast.

Me: "You in too deep Lizwi."

Lizwi: "Mmhm? Usungibeka isandla manje?!" he asks moving faster. I cry at the intense pleasure mixed with pain. Just as my thighs start shaking, he pulls out then thrusts again. He moves slower this time then increases his pace as his manhood twitches inside of me. I tighten my walls, gripping him while inside me. He groans squeezing my waist, thrusting deeper in me as he cums. He slowly pulls out kissing me then wipes the both of us.

Me: "I didn't cum Lizwi." I sulk, he pecks my lips.

Lizwi: "I know. Come, let's shower before the kids get here." I click my tongue and walk off.

*******
Later on, we were playing some board games with the kids. We were all sitting on the floor.

Sqalo: "Babazi, you cheating!"

Lizwi: "Aybo!"

Melody: "Yes, I saw you nami."

Lizwi: "He.eh! Y'all are lying hawu."

Me: "Lizwi, I also saw you hiding your card haw. You out!" he laughs throwing his remaining cards down. A knock comes through, Lizwi goes to open the door. He comes back with Amahle and Thulile.

Amahle: "Must be nice huh!" Sqalo runs to hug her but she pushes him off of her. I frown

Me: "Ungazongihlanyela mina Amahle, that's my child!"

Amahle: "Mxm! I heard your man paid off dad his money that he used taking care of you and your brat!?!"

Me: "Amahle, what do you want?!" I instruct the kids to leave the room.

Amahle: "I also would like to be paid all the money I spent on you two!"

Me: "Mxm! Kanti uyadakwa!"

Amahle: "I will send you an invoice today, I want my money."

Lizwi: "What is wrong with you?! Leave my house please."

Thulile: "Not so fast, I'm pregnant." I look at Lizwi. He frowns. My heart beats fast as I think about him being the father.

Lizwi: "Manje?!"

Thulile: "You.."

Lizwi: "Ey! Don't even think about using your sister's death card on me! I helped you the first time and you decided to grow a big head, disrespecting my wife so manje it doesn't concern me. Your friend here will help you, forget about me!?!"

Amahle: "You are the father phela!"

Lizwi: "Excuse me?!" he asks looking scary!

Amahle: "You.. are .. the father." she stutters while Miss pregnant is quiet.

Lizwi: "Did you maybe see me have sex with this thing?! if you can come to me with proof then by all means, I will take responsibility." Amahle smirks.

Amahle: "We can conduct a DNA test tomorrow morning. Let us know the time and place." she winks at me then walks out with her mute.

Me: "Nx." I walk back to my seat.