07

[Chapter 07]

Lethokuhle's pov

Living at Res wasn't as bad as I thought at first, including living with the always hyperactive Fathima. I was coming back from my practical class so I was now walking back to Res. I bump into Lloyiso who happens to be one of the boys we bumped into the day we had gone to get dinner.

Lloyiso: "Hey neighbor!" he throws his arm around my shoulder and walks with me.

Me: "Hey you! Where's your cute roommate?" apparently he and his friend are roommates and his roommate is such a cute quiet guy.

Lloyiso: "You just want to corrupt my friend, no!"

Me: "What you talking about?! I just enjoy his company."

Lloyiso: "Vele! You are not so innocent wena! You and your friend are very wild just hiding under these innocent faces." he says pulling my cheeks, I slap his hand away.

Me: "Shut up! That's not true!"

Lloyiso: "Whatever. You have any more classes for today?"

Me: "Nope I'm done for the day. I'm going to make myself some cereal then continue watching my series."

Lloyiso: "Ah no! We going out for ice cream together." He says pushing me as we enter the premises.

Lloyiso: "You better be ready in the next ten minutes."

Me: "Whatever!" I get there and change into some comfortable clothes and shoes. I call my grandmother, we talk for a few minutes then hang up. I leave my phone in the charger, lock my room then go to the living area where I find Lloyiso already chilling.

Me: "Let's go you dummy!" He gets up, opens the door for me then waits for me to lock up. We walk quite a distance until we reach a food truck.

Lloyiso: "I'm getting us Kotas."

Me: "I want a hot one." he nods and goes to place an order while I find a sit in the chairs. He joins me seconds later as we wait for our order.

Lloyiso: "I don't know why but I'm just so comfortable with you. I like you like a sister that I've never had well more like a little one because I have dozens of older sisters." I chuckle.

Me: "Yeah, I'm cool like that." I bump his shoulder with mine as he laughs.

Lloyiso: "I like your friend, no actually I want your friend."

Me: "What?!!"

Lloyiso: "For real bruh. She just seems a little too much."

Me: "I know right? She isn't that kind of person. She is just super excited about the freedom she has here and so she is trying to be this carefree person."

Lloyiso: "You sure?!"

Me: "Well that's how I see it." he goes to get our order then comes back and joins me. We both start digging in.

***********
Fathima: "I saw you and Lloyiso!!" she says throwing herself on my bed.

Me: "Yeah he forced me to go get some food with him."

Fathima: "Soooo...."

Me: "So? So what?! Nothing is going on there."

Fathima: "Yeah right!"

Me: "Really. He has the hots for you."

Fathima: "What?! Really?!"

Me: "Yeah plus I like that friend of his. Lloyiso sees me as his sister, it's not like I'd date him anyway. He's not my type." we both laugh.

Fathima: "While at that y'all actually have some similarities yazi."

Me: "Don't be crazy."

Fathima: "Really, y'all have the same lips shape, same ears and your noses are small."

Me: "Mxm! Shut up!" We both lay in my bed watching a series on my laptop.