59

LETHOKUHLE

Lizwi was late for the boys match. They were about to start.

Fana: "Mama, is dad even coming?"

Me: "He said he will be here baby."

Sqalo: "It's fine, you here mama. Thank you." he hugs me. They both went to join their team. I was sitting with Melody, the younger two was left behind at home with their nanny.

Lizwi: "Have they started?!" he asks sitting next to us.

Me: "Babygirl, go buy some hotdogs for us." she nods taking the money and runs off.

Me: "Uphumaphi?!" I ask him.

Lizwi: "I was helping Thulile with the finalisation process of her house."

Me: "I'm getting tired of this woman being everywhere Lizwi."

Lizwi: "It seriously isn't anything baby."

Me: "It is something Lizwi when you start putting her first before your own kids."

Lizwi: "akunjalo sthandwa sami."

Me: "Mxm. Whatever you do, just know ukuthi I can do it ten times better than you."

Lizwi: "Hhhaa! What do you mean ?!" I ignore him.

*******
After the kids game, we went out for lunch and ice cream then drove home. I find my babies asleep when we get home, these three disappear to their playroom.

Lizwi: "Baby, i'm really sorry." he says placing his keys and phone on the counter.

Me: "Lizwi, just leave me alone tuu!"

Lizwi: "I'm going to take a shower." I shrug. He walks off. Just a he disappears, his phone beeps a message. I check it, I roll my eyes when I see Thulile's name. The message reads

"I'm really sorry about the kiss, I was just caught in the moment. I didn't mean to upset you, it's just that i'm still inlove with you. I never got over you even when you dated my sister. Can you please come over so we can talk?"

I click my tongue when I finish reading the message. I hear his footsteps rushing down the stairs.

Lizwi: "baby, have you seen my blue showergel?"

Me: "You might wanna ask your lover!" I say harshly after throwing his phone at him and it hits his lip. He frowns looking at me.

Lizwi: "Aybo! Letho!"

Me: "Don't annoy me Lizwilenkosi! So wena you go around kissing your exes?! You help all your exes wena!?!"

Lizwi: "Ex?! who is my ex manje?!"

Me: "That f8cken b8tch you keep flashing everywhere! Yazin Lizwi, I won't stand bullsh8t mina! I'm done!"

Lizwi: "Aybo! Baby, please!"

Me: "Leave me alone nx!"

Lizwi: "Baby she seriously doesnt mean anything to me and has never even been my girlfriend! I promise! I will stay away from her baby, i'm sorry for not listening to you. I was still going to tell you about the kiss, i'm sorry baby."

Me: "F8ck you Lizwi yezwa!?! So you will leave her manje ngoba nakhu i'm leaving you?! Why didn't you leave her alone when I told i don't like her the first time?!"

Lizwi: "I helped her all because of guilt and pity baby. Her sister used to support her and she died giving birth to Fana so I really couldn't let her be."

Me: "What.."

Thu: "So you don't love me Nkosi?!" she asks walking in.

Me: "Who invited you in wena?!"

Thu: "Nkosi, you don't love me?"

Lizwi: "I seriously don't know why you would even think that?! I don't love you, I just take you as a small sister, really."

Thu: "Well too bad because i'm here to stay. I will be your wife, even if i'm your second wife then so be it!"

Lizwi: "uyahlanya wena."

Thu: "You married my sister and she's dead manje so I will fill in her shoes." I laugh out loud.

Lizwi: "You are seriously crazy, get out of my house! GET OUT! I'm taking my house back tomorrow morning." the girl gasps then starts crying, i roll my eyes.

Thu: "Please don't, i'm sorry Nkosi. I will stop bothering you then."

Lizwi: "Leave!" she walks out crying.

Me: "What house?"

Lizwi: "i bought her a house." he says sheepishly.

Me: "Amen!" I clap once then walk to my room.