40

[Chapter 40]

LETHOKUHLE

I was preparing some breakfast for me and my man. We were in his house and there are no kids here so it's so quiet and peaceful.

I feel his arms wrap around my body making the shirt i'm wearing to go up. He kisses my neck softly

Me: "Good morning baby." he turns me around to face him. I smile throwing my arms around his neck then peck his lips a couple of times.

Lizwi: "Someone is in a good mood." I blush.

Me: "It must be the fact that i'm an engaged woman and my man just gave me the best orgasm ever!" He laughs throwing his head back making me laugh with him.

Lizwi: "Is that so?" He questions pecking my lips then buries his face on my neck and start sucking it. I moan trying to press my legs together as a tingling sensation reaches my bean. He pushes his knee in between my legs separating them.

Lizwi: "Uthi your man gave you the best orgasm? Awuthi akuphinde futhi u-your man." I giggle when he picks me up after switching the stove off. He places me on the dining table still kissing me. His hand travels under his shirt im wearing and starts rubbing my nakedness underneath. His fingers are lightly tapping on my sensitive clit, his middle finger penetrates me and i cry in pleasure. His mouth is now latched on my nipple as he penetrates his second finger in me then moves them in and out of me gently.

Me: "Baby?" he hums withdrawing his fingers and pulls me even closer to him. I gasp loudly watching his manhood penetrate me. I bite my lip moaning softly as I watch him move in and out of me with my hands holding on to the table. He plasters his lips on mine, I wrap my one arm around his neck pulling him closer. He breaks the kiss and presses his forehead on mine, our breaths are fanning each other and Im screaming in pleasure while he keeps moaning lowly. I peck his lips as my thighs start to shake a little. He moves faster making me rub my clit faster screaming at the intense pleasure I'm feeling. I press my lips on his as my orgasm hits me. I bite his lower lip scratching his back as I shake violently on the table. He holds me tighter as he also jerks inside of me shooting his load in me.

He shoves his tongue in my mouth making me moan. I break the kiss and jump off the table. I kneel in front of him stroking his big stiff manhood. I cover his tip with my mouth sucking on it

Lizwi: "Baby." he whispers. I massage his balls as my mouth covers his whole length. He keeps making throaty sounds as I keep sucking him. His manhood twitches hardening even more, he tries pushing me off but I open my mouth wider letting my tongue out as I deep throat him. He slightly screams with him shaking.

Lizwi: "Fvck Letho! Ngiyeka!" I suck even more until he jerks inside of me shooting his babies down my throat. I kiss his tip and lick his navel up to his chest before giving him a kiss. He pulls me even closer to his body with his hands fondling with my buttcheeks.

Lizwi: "Sh!t! baby ungenzani?!" i smile.

Me: "Can we eat now? I'm hungry." he smiles letting me go. He watches me dish up for the both of us.

Lizwi: "Do you want a wedding planner or you want to plan your wedding baby?"

Me: "A wedding planner sounds good to me as long as we both give our inputs babe."

Lizwi: "Obviously." I kiss his lips.

Me: "The traditional ceremonies?"

Lizwi: "Every traditional ceremony should be done before the end of this coming month babe. I have already sent a letter to your family and they responded."

Me: "What really?!"

Lizwi: "Yes, next week nje ngiyovela then we will have izibizo nombondo on the same day of the negotiations."

Me: "Wow."

Lizwi: "Another thing baby, I want to speak to Sqalo's father."

Me: "Do I want to know what will you be talking about with him?"

Lizwi: "No, my love. After the negotiations, I want you to meet my sister." He once told me about his sister, his sister is an addict which is why their mother is taking care of her baby.

Me: "Okay."

Lizwi: "I'm driving you home today."

Me: "mmhm."

******
Lizwi: "You really should hide your neck babe. I don't want your family thinking you marrying a vampire." I laugh

Me: "So what? I love my vampire phela." he chuckles helping me pull up his hoodie. We were parked outside my dad's house, we were travelling to KZN, Port Shepstone apparently that's where the negotiations will take place. I kiss my man goodbye and walk inside the yard.

Amahle: "Isencane lengane!" they all start singing and I'm dancing.

'Ubani obengashada emncane kangaka!' Gogo is ululating. I laugh greeting everyone.

Ma'Fez: "How are you makoti?" I smile.

Sqalo: "Thotho siyahamba!"

Me: "I know. Come kiss me." he walks to me and pouts his lips, I peck him then pick him up which was a very bad move because he is now lowering my hoodie and touching my love bites."

Sqalo: "Ulimazwe yini la Thotho?" he asks cringing. Amahle is laughing next to me.

Amahle: "yes, ulimazwe yini?"

Me: "Mosquitoes bit me last night." Amahle just cracks up.