Taking Leah to her see her family

The girls still have an hour of training left but I'm heading up to the apartment to take Leah to her families. I have tried to ring her but she must be asleep or her phone on silent so banging on the door is what I'm going to have to reduce myself to banging on the door like a stalker yeyyy!! Once I reach the door I start banging on it "Leah it's me open up" I wait but no answer ok don't panic just yet Chris everything is fine she's just not heard you. I bang louder "Leah open the door!!" Again no answer no acknowledgment oooo I wonder she is probably in her room. I take my key out and open it as far as I can before the chain stops it. "Leah answer me you need to let me know your alright" silence absolute silence ok time to panic! I draw my side arm, take a step back and kick the door hard so it flies open, I run into the apartment checking each room as I go until I reach Leah's. I go in and see her tv on but no sign of Leah so I whisper shout "Leah are you in here?" I see her peak her head up from beside the bed "Chris?" "Leah are you alright?" I run to her and help her up off the floor "Yeah I heard a bang so jumped down here" "yeah that was me I banged on the door I phoned you, you scared the shit out of me I thought something had happened to you!" I pull Leah into a hug which she sinks into "I'm sorry I was asleep and never heard you all I heard was a bang" "yeahhh I need to get maintenance up here to put the door back on its hinges and replace the chain" "you kicked the door off it's hinges?" "You didn't answer me" I pull back out of the hug and Leah rests her hands on my hips "I'm sorry I didn't mean to worry you" "worry me? Nahhh you didn't worry me. Try scared the shit out of me!" Leah laughs "ok I'm sorry I scared the shit out of you" "and so you should be sorry now get ready I'm taking you to your families" "I can't believe we are going. Wait your not going in your uniform are you?" "Why? Would you prefer me to go naked like?" Shit why did I say that? "Well I mean I don't think my nan or mum would approve but me on the other hand. How about just some normal clothes?" "But.." "won't people find it suspicious someone in an army uniform going into my mums house with me" "good point ok I will change" as I leave the room I realise what she said "hold up did you say you would have me go naked?" "Well I mean who wouldn't?" She winks at me. Leah Williamson just winked at me what the fuck is happening right now? I thought she hated me now she is saying that she would have me naked and is winking at me. Oh god I'm such a loser I sound like a right virgin I swear I'm not in fact I'm definitely not I was a bit of a player in my teen years it's not something I'm proud of but when you have someone as amazing and talented as Leah fucking Williamson flirting with you it kind of makes you lose all of your words actions and nearly your bladder. I am nearly finished getting ready when Leah comes into my room "shit sorry I thought you would be done" I can see Leahs eyes tracing my body "like what you see?" Jesus what am I doing? Leah is coming towards me and stops right in-front of me "maybe I do" I gulp "you make me nervous Leah I don't usually get nervous" she whispers in my ear "good" oh god this women. I get goosebumps all over they are very visible and she steps back "now would you be so kind as to put a top on for me please" "if I must" I put my top on and phone maintenance to come sort the door as a priority. They are here within minutes "Leah do you have your car here?" "Yeah why?" "I've only got the army vehicle so we will take your car I am insured to drive any vehicle whilst on duty" "ok the keys are in my bag anyways. Can we go now?" "Of course come on" we head down and drive to Leahs mums house Leah can barely contain her excitement bless her she's so cute. When we get there I help Leah out of the car and follow her to the door.
~Leah's POV~
Omg she did it I'm here I'm going to see my family. I can't believe we were flirting but I will deal with that later but right now I'm going to see my family. Chris helps me out of the car and I basically race to the front door and swing it open "mum?" My mums comes out of the sitting room "hey baba we've missed you" I'm hugging my mum so tight "I've missed yous too. Oh mum this is Chris she is basically my bodyguard" "there's no basically about it I am your bodyguard. It's nice to meet you mrs Williamson" "call me Amanda it's nice to meet you Chris and thank you for looking after my daughter" Chris just smiles at my mum "I'm sorry to break up this reunion but can we go inside so I can close the door and get you out of view" "yeah sorry Chris" "don't be sorry your happy but I can't have anything happen to you." Me and mum go into the sitting room where my Nan is whilst Chris checks the doors. "Hi Nan" "hi bubs how's the ankle?" I hug my nan "painful but it will be fine" Chris comes in "sorry to interrupt everything is secure I'll wait out here so you can have your privacy" "don't be daft you can't stand in the hallway for 3 hours" "it's fine hones.." "no it's not happening so get comfortable in here tell her mum" "I think you said enough Leah" she laughs "only if your sure" "of course I am." Me, mum and nan sit and talk laughing away I keep looking over at Chris she looks so deep in thought I wonder what she is thinking about. I wonder how she managed to get this time for me I'm so grateful for it. I continue to talk with my mum and Nan then I hear Chris clear her throat "I'm so sorry Leah but I need to get you back" "already?" "It's been 3 and a half hours" "wait we have gone over the time" "I know but can't help traffic can we?" I laugh she gave me extra time knowing she is most likely going to get in trouble. Before I know it she is leaving the room. "Where are you going?" "Giving you space to say goodbye" wow she is so thoughtful. I say goodbye to my mum and Nan then we get in the car "thank you so much for this Chris family is everything to me" " I know I'm glad your a little happier. Oh and Jonas has moved Jordan out of the apartment" "really?" "Yeah did you doubt me?" "I just didn't think he would do it" "well when I say that the arguing makes it difficult to protect yous then he really doesn't have a choice but to be honest it was for my own selfishness" "oh really and why is that?" "Yous lot were annoying the life out of me it was for my own sanity." As Chris is saying this though she has a cheeky smile on her face so how much of that I believe I don't know. I mean I know she flirted back but was that out of kindness? I hate the way the girls talk about her like she is a piece of meat but it seems like she has a much deeper side to her. I'm going to see if I can get to that.
~Chris' POV~
As I'm driving us back I'm sure I felt Leah's hand brush mine when it was on the gearstick but I'm not sure I'm probably mistaking. I glance over at Leah and she looks deep in thought again "penny for your thoughts?" "Hmm what? Sorry" "you were just deep in thought anything I can help with?" "No just thinking you know" "that can be dangerous you know" Leah let's out a small laugh "trust me I know." We arrive back at the colony where I am greeted by my Sargent "shit he looks mad" "Chris I'm so sorry" "don't be it will be fine" nothing about this is going to be fine I get out of the car "PRIVATE TAYLOR WHAT TIME DO YOU CALL THIS? We agreed 3 hours it's been over 4" "I'm sorry sarge it was.." I did noticed Leah getting out of the car "it was my fault sir" "I quickly look at Leah "I was leaving my mums and tripped on the step hurting my ankle again. I'm not very good on crutches" "is this true private?" "Yes sir very clumsy stopped her a few times from falling" "why didn't you call it in?" "I never thought boss all I thought was I needed to get Leah back here to be checked out by the medics" "Arsenal medics have gone take her to see Georgie" "yes boss" "I would never expect this of you Chris fingers and brains yes but not you" "sorry boss won't happen again" "it better not" he goes back in "come on Leah because he will ask so we need to see Georgie" "I'm so sorry I got you into trouble Chris" "you didn't Leah I got me in trouble" "only because you were doing something for me" we walk along to the med bay "hey Georgie" "take it you've seen the boss" "ohhhh yes" "how bad?" "I guess we will find out tomorrow if there is any punishment but can you make sure that Leah hasn't done any further damage to her ankle please?" "Yeah of course jump up and take the moon boot off please" Leah jumps up on the bed "do you feel anymore pain than before?" "No" "there doesn't seem to be anymore bruising and it doesn't feel like there is anything out of the ordinary so just keep it elevated, icing and painkillers" "ok thank you" "thanks Georgie I will see you in the morning" "goodnight Chris" we walk up to the apartment I remain very quiet. Why did I do it? Why did I get myself into trouble for her? Oh yeah that beautiful smile, that laugh that sounds like heavenly music. Oh well what's done is done I'm just happy Leah is happy now she deserves to be. We reach the apartment and Leah sits with the others talking and laughing whilst I sit at the table looking through the letters trying to find something, anything to find the bastards terrorising this team. Looking through the threat letters is proving quite disturbing actually. I'm not squeamish in the slightest but Jesus these are some sick fucks. Before I know everyone is heading to their bedrooms so I get a shower and go to mine. I'm lying on my bed playing on my phone when I get a text.
Leah- hey
Me- hi
Leah- what you up too?
Me- erm nothing just playing on my phone what about you?
Leah- nothing I'm bored can I come see you?
Me- well I'm currently just in my towel can you give me a minutes to get dressed?
Leah - if I must 🙄
I quickly get dressed in shorts and a vest then message Leah
Me- ok I'm dressed
I kid you not when I say there was seconds before there was a knock on my door. "Hey" Leah is stood there with a cheeky look on her face "hi come in" "thank you" I shut the door "what's up" "nothing I just wanted to say how grateful I am for what you did for me today" "honestly Leah it was nothing" "will you stop saying that because it wasn't nothing no one has ever done anything like that for me before" "seriously? I mean why would they not you should be treat like a princess and more" "you know your really sweet" Leah gets closer to me "I'm just me" "I like just you" Leah is right infront of me now "we erm we" "mhmm" Leah leans in I quickly jump back "we can't" "I knew this was a bad idea I shouldn't of come along here" Leah goes to leave "no please don't leave Leah I promise it's not because I don't want to trust me I really do but I'm already in so much trouble" "look around Chris there is no one here we are in your bedroom" you think for a second "oh yeah well in that case" I walk over to Leah I feel like I have no control of my actions I place my hand on her cheek and place a kiss on her lips. Now when I say a kiss this kiss was the one to end all kisses nothing in my life will ever compare to this moment right here. My heart is beating 50 to a dozen every part of my body is tingling. And Leah wow her lips are so soft I could kiss them forever I don't even know how long this has been going on for now but I don't care right now. Leah breaks this kiss off resting her head on mine "wow" "yeah. Leah no one can find out about this as much as I would shout it from the rooftops I'm talking court marshal here" Leah places gentle kisses on my lips "no one will find out I promise" "ok but and as much as I want you to join me on that bed we can't and I need to get some sleep got to be on high alert you know" "Chris stop panicking everything will be fine" "ok not panicking" "goodnight Chris" "goodnight Leah" we have one more kiss before she leaves my room. Omg did that just happen? I could die very happy right now but instead I will just sleep happy