My head hurts

I wake up the next morning and fuck me my head hurts. I look to my left and Leah is not in bed with me I really don't remember a thing from last night but I'm fully clothed. I grab my towel and a change of clothes heading into the bathroom but Leah is stood in the kitchen making a cooked breakfast "morning baby" "morning" "how you feeling?" "Fine" "oh erm that's good I thought I would make you breakfast" "I'm going to have a shower." Leah comes over to me and takes my hands "I'm going to make this up to you I promise and I will never let you down again" "it's fine Leah it wasn't important anyways" "it was Chris it's the day we have both been waiting for please look at me" I look up "baby your my everything and if I could go back and change the whole day I would" "but you can't Leah and there is no way of redoing yesterday at all" "I know please Chris let me try and make it up to you" "this can't be made up Leah it's done and you weren't there I wanted you there the plan was to walk to you and give you the bunch of roses I bought for you then take you out on a date. Why on earth would you think I wouldn't want you with me" "I know I've been selfish but no more I promise Chris you can't leave me please." Ok Leah feels really guilty but I'm still hurt. What do I do? "Chris please" damn her and this hold she has over me "3 sausages 3 bacon 2 eggs tomatoes and toast hangovers suck" "wait does this mean..." "it means I'm going for a shower and no I'm not leaving you but I haven't forgiven you either" "I don't expect you to but I appreciate you giving me a chance." I walk to the bathroom "oh and Leah" "yeah?" "Please get rid of the rest of the whiskey" she laughs "no problem I got rid of it last night." I go have a shower and change my clothes when I go back into the kitchen and my food is ready thank god I feel rotten. "Thank you" "we are going to do what you did for me when I was hungover" "what's that?" "Movie day on the sofa with blankets and naps and crappy food" "no crappy food I've already put on too much weight as it is" "seriously? Have you seen how toned you are?" "Leah I've put on weight I can see it" "baby you've not been active for months even if you have which I can't see that will be why" "see so no crappy food I'm loosing my muscle." Leah comes and straddles my lap "baby you are gorgeous" she kisses me "and kind and caring" she kisses me again "and funny when you're drunk do you remember last night?" "Nope nothing" "would you like to know?" "That depends how bad is it?" "Well you called Steph cute which resulted in me shouting at you but you then told me to behave because you were talking about her personality and that any man would be lucky to have her" I put my hand over my face "oh god" "tbf your not wrong, then Katie and Jen picked you up off the floor but then you kept bopping Katie's nose saying boop which annoyed the life out of her and then you pushed her on the sofa calling her boring so Jen carried you to bed" "oh fucking hell" "are you ready to hear more?" "There's more?" "Yeah" "no I think I'm good for now" Leah is staring into my eyes "you know I love you Chris more than anyone" "I know baby and I know you made a mistake but we will be fine I promise because I love you and will always be by your side but I have a question" "ok I'm listening" "how the hell do you deal with hangovers I feel like utter shit" Leah laughs "I think it's time for your first nap" "yeah that sounds nice can I cuddle into you on the sofa?" "Of course baby" Leah stands up and I head into the sitting room "you look amazing walking by the way" "don't you be checking out my arse" "too late already done" I gasp "I feel so violated" "just wait until later" "are you going to violate me later?" "You will just have to wait and see" "is it later yet?" "No it's time for you to get rid of this hangover" "ohhh that does sound good"

~Leah's POV~
As soon as Chris' head hits the cushion she is gone. I'm so grateful she isn't too mad at me even though she has every right to be. I lie down beside her and she pulls me in and I feel complete. I end up falling asleep myself I wake up a couple hours later and Chris is still fast asleep, so I gently stroke her hair and kiss her "mmmm do that again" "what this?" I kiss her again "yeah it's nice" "oh really and what if I did this?" I climb on top of Chris kissing her deeply causing her to moan. She kisses back in such a force we end up in a seated position before picking me up and lying me down on the sofa never breaking the kiss. I remove her top and run my hands up her back as she moves to my neck hitting my sweet spot "oh god" "you may call me god if you wish" I burst out laughing and she looks at me so serious "Oi don't laugh I'm trying to do some of my best work here" "sorry sorry" she goes back to kissing my neck and I can't help but laugh "right that's it" she sits up "no I'm sorry I promise not to laugh" "hmmm I don't know if I believe you" I sit on Chris' lap straddling her legs and kiss her moving to her neck whispering "I promise" I then continue kissing, nibbling and sucking on the sweet spot on her neck maybe too hard I think that's going to leave a mark. Chris takes my top off moving me back to I'm lying back on the sofa. She pulls the rest of my clothes off like I do with hers and she is lying on top of me and it feels so good. She is staring into my eyes "are you ok?" She just smiles "amazing baby" with that she starts kissing me again and I feel her hand moving down my body ever so gently before she inserts 2 fingers causing me to moan she is moving slowly but with purpose hitting my g spot every time. I dig my nails into her back not intentionally but fuck me this feels so good. I feel myself getting close she must sense it too because I then feel her thumb on my clit "oh fuck Chris" I'm literally on the edge right now then I hear it in my ear so soft but full of love "I love you Leah" this pushes me over the edge I cry out burying my face in Chris' neck and I feel my nails go into her back again holding on for dear life. This is the most intense orgasm I've ever felt, I finally start to come down from it lying my head back on the sofa. When I open my eyes Chris is smiling at me "that felt powerful" "it was I didn't hurt your back did I?" "No baby of course not" "that's good but it's your turn now" "oh really" she pins my arms above my head kissing me "mmm, no it's your turn so let my hands go" "but you don't seem all that convinced" she's not wrong it was very unconvincing "I'm sure" I kiss Chris so we are sat up again but continuing to push Chris so she is lying down. I kiss along her jaw down to her neck and keep moving down until I reach her nipple taking it in my mouth and she is moaning again. I insert 2 fingers and she arches her back I move in and out at slowish but not to of a slow pace. I can feel Chris' body start to tense up so I immediately start to stimulate her clit with my thumb and the orgasm was immediate "oh fuck Leah" she buries her face in my neck before relaxing. She pulls me on top of her so I'm lying down then pulls the blanket over us "fuck me that was amazing but Jesus is my head killing" I have to laugh would you like some paracetamol?" "Yes please my love" she called me my love again she hasn't called me that since we were in France I've missed it. I get up and go to put my clothes on "errrmmmm no I don't think so leave them off" I laugh again "baby the blinds are open I'm not walking around naked" "but we are top floor" "fine" I take the blanket off her wrapping it around me she gasps "rude." I wink and walk into the kitchen.

~Chris' POV~
How lucky am I? Honestly Leah just what can I say about her. Mind you I don't know how anyone does this hangover shit I feel worse now than when I was shot (I was on good painkillers). Leah comes back with some paracetamol and a litre bottle of water "here you go baby you need to drink plenty of water" "thank you my love now if you would be so kind as to join me and we will put a film on." Leah climbs on the sofa and I pull her back in cuddling her in, I'm the big spoon. I kiss the back of Leah's shoulder gently more than once "I'll be back in a minute I'm just going to the toilet" "ok baby" I head into the bathroom and use the toilet. When I'm washing my hands I look up into the mirror "what the fuck is that?" I rub my neck "noooo LEAH CATHERINE WILLIAMSON I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR FUCKING ARSE!!" I go back into the sitting room "what have I done?" "A hickey? Seriously? Wha.. jus.. why?" "I'm sorry I got carried away" "carried away? How the fuck am I supposed to hide this it's not like it's inconspicuous that's fucking huge" "ok it is quite big but the sex was just unreal and I got carried away and I'm sorry and I love you and.." I flop down on the sofa and Leah comes and lies on top of me "I can always make it up to you baby" "oh yeah coz that worked out well for me the last time" I point at my neck and I see the smirk on Leah's face which causes me to laugh. "You know how fucking lucky you are that I love you otherwise you would be on a major sex ban right now" "thank goodness I'm not on that then" "only because I wouldn't last" "oh really?" Leah starts kissing me "mhmm" she continues kissing me when her phone starts ringing "hey Beth" I whisper "really?" "2 seconds Beth let me just ask, Beth wants to know if we want to go around hers" "ermmm depends on what for?" "Movie and take away a few of the girls are going" "fine ok I give I can see in your eyes you want to go" "your the best, we'll see you soon Beth" "I guess we should get ready then" "yeah only I'm allowed to see you naked" "and what am I supposed to do about this?" I say pointing to my neck "it's a badge of honour and it tells everyone to stay away from you because your mine" "oh is that what it is a badge of honour? Would you like a badge of honour? Then that tells everyone your mine also" "no no I'm good just you wear yours and I'm just going" Leah stands up and gets ready to run but I pull her back tickling her "no stop please" Leah is laughing hard "no I don't think I will" "no please stop please" "hmm since you asked so nicely." Leah is sat on my knee so I lie her down kissing her and she puts her hand on my cheek "we need to get ready" I growl "fine." I get ready and Leah drives us to Beth's it's not far but I'm not sure how far I can walk yet. When we arrive Leah knocks on the door and Katie answers "awww Katie I didn't know you would be here" I walk past her and bop her nose "boop" to which me and Leah burst out laughing "don't start that shit Chris" "mate I knocked you on your arse pissed imagine what I could do sober" "yeah no thanks" we go into the sitting room "what is that on your neck Chris" "fucking hell ruesha didn't take you long to see that." I had met Ruesha a couple of times previously when we met up with the rest of the girls "how could you miss it, its fucking huge" "yeah I know it is isn't it Leah" "I told you it's a badge of honour" "you mean a badge of claimant" "that too" she kisses my cheek. "How's your hangover today Chris?" "Truthfully? Shit I don't know how you lot do it Steph I really don't" "years of practice Chris but clearly you felt fine enough for other things" she laughs and I pull my hood up "you lot suck and this is your fault" I point to Leah. "Me.. wha.. how.." "really you want to ask how? I'm pretty sure you remember this afternoon well" "oh that good Leah?" Katie is raising her eyebrows and Leah goes bright red, I love payback. We settle down to watch a movie Beth puts on the notebook, not going to lie it's not my kind of movie but then I struggle with movies anyway just because I've never really been into them. I remember my mum trying to get me to do a movie night with her and Gary her husband but I would easily get bored then I would get wrong for fidgeting and being ungrateful. Me and Gary never got on because I was not the perfect daughter he had dreamed of. I would often hear him tell my mum they should send me back but she didn't give up on me and for that I owe her big time.

~Beth's POV~
I look over to Leah and Chris being cuddled up. Chris has fit in with us all so well but right now her eyes are flitting from side to side so I whisper shout "Leah, hey Leah" "yeah?" "Is Chris alright?" She looks at Chris then strokes her cheek "hey baby are you alright?" Chris jumps "Hm what is everything alright?" "Well that's what I was asking you because you were in your head again" "oh yeah just reminiscing that's all." It's nice when we all get together after we finish eating and the movie ends everyone heads home.