I cannot resist

~Chris' POV~
I wake up with Leah in my arms we decided, actually scratch that I decided I was not finished with her when we got home. We went late into the night just when I think Leah couldn't do anymore to make me want her I get the images of her crying out in ecstasy, moaning my name. Fuck stop it Chris your already worked up this morning I can't help it though if this is love then I don't ever want to come down from this high. I would be lying if I said I wasn't paying for it though my knee is killing me but I can't tell Leah that she will never let me have sex again. I feel Leah start to stir so I stroke her hair and kiss her head "hmmm that's nice" "good morning my beautiful girl" "good morning baby, last night" "was magical? Beautiful? Mind blowing? Down right hot as fuck take your pick" "all of the above but probably shouldn't have happened" I pull away from Leah "what?" She sits up slightly "no baby listen to me before you freak out please" "listening" "baby I'm just scared that we are going to hurt your knee I don't want you to have set backs." I love how much she cares "my knee is fine I promise and I promise that if anything happens I will tell you straight away" "ok fine it's not like I can resist you anyways" "oh really" I start kissing her "mhmm" "good" I kiss along her jaw "to" then down to her neck "know" I start to make my way down and Leah jumps off the bed "we can't I have to do recovery today" I sit up grabbing her by the waist pulling her back on the bed "but I can think of something so much more fun my love" I start kissing her again passionately and deeply and she moans into my mouth before pushing me off her. "I hate it when you do that" "I know but I need to get ready" "but.." "baby I need to I'm sorry" she gets up I go to reach for her again but she steps out of reach so I flop back on the bed "awww is my baby in a huff now?" I lift my head slightly seeing she already has her underwear on then lay back down "yes I am, you are leaving me lying here naked and worked up" "awww my poor baby" "tell me about it this is torture" Leah laughs "baby we had the most mind blowing orgasms last night" "I know and I want to give more" as much as I try to pretend to huff the images of last night flash through my head and I just have to smile. "Is that a smile I see?" I quickly stop "no" "yes it was" "prove it" Leah comes over and starts kissing me so I pull her on top of me and start removing her sports bra whilst nibbling on the sweets spot on her neck "b..baaaby" i take her nipple in my mouth sucking on it and drawing circles with my tongue. I put my hand into her pants brushing against her underwear and when I say she is wet that is an understatement "fuck baby you're so wet for me already" "baby I.I n..need to g..go" "see your words are saying one thing but your body is telling me something veerrrryyy very different" "1 second" Leah picks her phone up and sends a text "you win." Leah removes her pants and underwear climbing on top of me, parting my legs with hers pressing her thigh against me and her on my thigh both wet with an unreal desire we both moan simultaneously and get into a rhythm. Leah pins my hands above leaning down kissing me "baby I'm so close" I moan out Leah applies more pressure on me "oh fuck Leah" she keeps going and I cry out my whole body shaking. I grab Leah flipping her on her back, I move down the bed positioning myself in between her legs revealing my target. There is no teasing I go straight for my target I lick from her opening up to her clit and my god she tastes good. I move my tongue up and down in a rhythm that creates constant moans. Leah puts her hands in my hair to maintain pressure "fuck me Chris" as she wishes I insert 2 fingers pumping in and out it's not long before she is crying out my name pulsing around my fingers. I remove my fingers cleaning them off with my tongue then take as much as Leah's juices as possible before moving up the bed lying beside Leah. "Baby?" "Yeah baby?" "If anyone asks you were in pain with your knee and needed help" I have to laugh "ok baby." Leah gets up and gets dressed and I just want more of her. Jesus what the fuck is wrong with me at the minute I'm like a bitch in heat.

Leah has left for training and I'm bored as fuck so I make a call "hey Chris you alright?" "Hey emz yeah good just bored what you up to?" "Is someone wanting some company" "I mean if you want company" "awww is poor Chris lonely?" "I should have called your mum" "oh shut up I'm on my way we can go out and get lunch" "sounds good to me see you soon" "byeeee." I get up and go shower when Emily arrives "give me a minute I'm just getting ready" "need a hand?" "No just a knee can you grab my painkillers please?" "On it is it sore off the physio?" "I'm just going to say yes" "it's not is it have you hurt yourself doing the naughty naughty with Leah" "Jesus don't tell her though she'll make me join the convent" I come out of the bedroom "and trust me that's the last thing I need I'm like a bitch in heat at the minute I just can't get enough of her." Emily laughs "awwww look who's all loved up" "certainly am how's Mel?" "Oh Christ what's the matter?" "I have a vibe emz I don't like it" "I hate your vibes there always right" "I know but you deserve better than that anyway" "I know but at least I finally had sex it was alright and sort of scratched an itch" "sort of?" Emily puts her head in her hands "oh god Chris she was shit. I'm not sure if I had fake orgasm or if it was just that shit" I put my arm around her "awww mate that's shit would you like to know about the many many many mind blowing orgasms I had last night and this morning" "you know I hate you right now you know that right?" "You love me maybe I need to find you a footballer they are amazing in bed" "yeah yeah, you ready to go?" "Yes but please don't kill me I want more sex tonight" "fucking hell you really are like a dog in heat" "tell me about it."

We head out and go into to do some shopping and get some lunch. Emily posts a photo of us on instagram with the caption 'out with my favourite cripple.' That's when I get a phonecall from Leah "hello beautiful lady" "your supposed to be resting" "it's all Emily's fault she dragged me out" "omg your so full of shit you rang me" "yeah because you needed company" "bollocks" "no thanks I don't like them" "ermmm hello still on the phone here can yous stop arguing" "sorry baby" "anyways someone here has seen the pictures of you and Emily and is now currently stalking her instagram off my phone" "nooooo who?" "The Swiss sweetheart" "omg really this is awesome" "yeah so how about you and Emily drop by the colony?" "Emz we are going to London colony" "what why?" "You'll find out when we get there" "you and Leah are up to something and I don't like it" "would I ever steer you wrong" "do you really want me to answer that" "no but come on there is a very beautiful woman waiting to see me" "your so love struck it makes me sick" "oh hush and move it would you."

We arrive at the colony and Leah meets us at the front entrance "hi pretty lady" "hey baby how's the knee?" "All good all good" lies its fucking killing me "that's good to hear should we head in?" "Come on then" "how are you doing Emily?" "I'm good thanks Leah just curious as to what is going on here" "oh you'll find out in just a minute" "that's both of you that's said now." We are heading towards the pool area "so baby what room are we sneaking off too?" Leah looks at me and laughs "yous know I'm still here right?" "Of course emz" "well do you want to stop making sex plans?" "Oh don't be jealous because your recent lay was shit honestly how can you not know if you faked an orgasm or not?" "Honestly mate I just wanted it to be over with" we go into the pool area "heyyy Chris!" "Meado meado meado" "hey Chris" "where's my hug like Steph?" "Sorry" she gives me a hug "how's the knee?" "Getting there you know still got a lot of work to do" "where's your girl gone?" I look around "ahhh there with Lia this is Emily" "I remember from the day she came to visit you nice to see you again" "yeah you too" "you know Leah was so jealous that day" "oh trust me I know I seen it" "hey everyone Lia this Emily you didn't meet her the day she came to visit Chris" "hi nice to meet you" "you too Lia so yous are both Lia?" "Well I'm Lia as in L.I.A but everyone just calls me wally" "why do they call you wally?" "Because my last name is Walti" "that's nice where is that from?" "Switzerland" I look at Leah and smile "would you like a drink?" "Erm yeah that would be nice thank you" they both walk off and I pull Leah into a hug "I love you" "I love you too baby" "got somewhere I can sit down?" "Yeah just over here" "thank you gorgeous." I sit and watch the girls mess about in the pool when Emily comes and sits next to me with a massive smile on her face, "someone's looking happy" "we swapped numbers and she wants to take me out after the game tomorrow" "please tell me you said yes" "I did what's to say no at she is gorgeous, seems very sweet, I could get lost in her accent yeah" "your welcome." We are sat for a while I see Emily smiling. Now at the start Leah told me she couldn't resist me, there is a lot of things I can't resist and one of them things is seeing my very best friend happy and being treat the way she should be. And the fact that the love of my life helped put this smile on her face makes me love her all that more. So when it comes to the people I love I can't resist protecting them and helping them find happiness.