The holiday

It's been just over a week since the party and I am still slightly recovering. I slept a full 24hrs after but today is the day we go on holiday and waking Leah up is proving very difficult I can't blame her it is only 3.15am. "Baby you need to wake up we have to get to the airport" "it's sooooo early though" "yeah but you booked it so that's all on you" I laugh which earns a slap in the arm "ow that was mean" "don't laugh at me." We get up and get ready I have to take my crutches I am under strict instructions from Vicky to use them everyday just to take some pressure off because after my birthday I was in some pain so all though she was happy for me to go on holiday to start off with now this is the only way she would sign the fit to fly letter. Honestly though these bloody women have my life my mums visiting often to make sure I'm resting same with Kat and Freya then Leah. What can I say about Leah she feels so guilty but it wasn't her fault I should have said something.

"Come on my love I'm looking forward to my first of many holidays with you" "you do know baby unfortunately there is no beaches because of the uneven ground so we will just be spending time by the pool" "I'm sorry I have ruined this for you" Leah takes my hands "baby you haven't ruined this holiday at all we still get to spend time in our own villa with our own private pool" "and our own personal chef" "baby it doesn't come with a personal chef" "it does since I hired one" "why did you do that?" "Because I can't do much again so I wanted to do something for you too" "your too much baby" "does this mean your going to get up so I can get you skinny dipping on holiday?" Leah laughs "baby there is other villas around we aren't skinny dipping" "fine please get up the taxi will be here in 20 minutes."

Leah gets up and gets ready then we get in the taxi to the airport. We went through security and of course I set the alarms off well it was actually my brace but it still amused Leah "you do realise I just got felt up by another woman" Leah just scowls at me "just saying." We go into the departure lounge "that's not even remotely funny" "oh but me getting stopped by security is?" "Yes it was" "you know the grief I get from the women in my life is just horrendous" "you love us all you know you do" "I know I do I think I even missed a little bit" "really?" "Nope" we both laugh and chill out in the departure lounge for a little while.

Once we get on the plane I get comfortable then when we take off I put my headphones in and start listening to some music. Leah takes a headphone out and puts it on her ear resting her head on my shoulder so I kiss it and we settle into the music. Before I know it we are landing at the airport of Thira. Little does Leah know I also changed the transfer to a private car more leg room for me you know. Bullshit Leah deserves to travel in luxury. We walk out of arrivals and there is a driver holding Williamson "I do believe he is for us my love" "what? How?" "I got him for us you know more leg room and that" "shut up" Leah kisses me "come on let's get to our villa my love."

After a 45 minute drive we arrive at the villa and I'm just in absolute awe of everything. The villa is beautiful, the view is something I have never seen before. I can't wait to watch sunrises and sunsets on this veranda.

~Leah's POV~
Watching Chris looking around it's like I don't actually know how to describe it. She is out standing on the veranda so I go up behind her wrapping my arms around her waist "do you like it baby?" "I absolutely love it baby just not as much as I love you" "how about we get our swim stuff on and we can sunbathe and go into the pool" "that sounds amazing to me my love." You's might of noticed that Chris calls me my love most of the time now. Well I fucking love it she makes me feel so loved and reminds me everyday how much I am loved. They say that you will only ever find one soul that entwines with yours and can never be separated and I fully believe that my soul is entwined with Chris' and we will be forever.

I come out of the on suite with my bikini bottoms on struggling to fasten up my top "baby could you help me fasten my top please?" Chris turns around "oh my fucking god" "what?" "I've never seen you in a bikini before I mean damn baby." She has such a way with words "these strings on your bottoms do they come undone?" "She is talking about the ties on the sides of my bottoms that if undone yes my bottoms will come off "ermm yeah why?" "Just so I know is all." Chris ties my bikini top then gets her swim stuff out of her case board shorts and a bikini top and now it's my turn to admire "careful baby stare too hard your eyes will go square" "well this is the first time I have seen you in your swim stuff and I like." We both laugh then Chris takes her brace off "what you doing?" "I was just leaving it in here so it doesn't get wet" "will you be alright?" "Yeah I'm not going to put weight on it just it's a nightmare when it gets wet" "ok fair enough."

We go out to the pool and Chris sits on the side of the pool when the personal chef arrives. "Baby this is stefan" "kaliméra me léne chris kai aftí eínai i Leah" (good morning my name is chris and this is Leah) "kalimera chris chairomai pou se gnorisa echeis idea ti theleis gia proino?" (good morning chris nice to meet you do you have any idea what you want for breakfast?) "Skéftomai meriká apó aftá ta nóstima fréska froúta kai ísos meriká artoskevásmata" (i'm thinking some of that delicious fresh fruit and maybe some pastries). What is going on right now? Chris is having a full on conversation with this in Greek I think I am staring, stop staring Leah Jesus "that's breakfast breakfast sorted my love" "you speak Greek?" "Yeah" "how?" "I did a year and a half out here so learnt Greek so I could have proper conversations plus don't you find the language just beautiful?" "Yes especially when you speak it, so what did you say?" "I just introduced us and said that we would just have some of the fruit and pastries for breakfast i thought it would be just nice and light for the day" "that sounds amazing."

I get back into the pool sunbathing on a lilo when I get tipped off "Oi what was that for?" "I was bored" "your not supposed to be swimming that's strict orders from Vicky" "I'm not swimming I'm walking it was a little warm so I needed to cool down, but guess what I can do now?" "What's that?" "This" Chris picks me up and I instantly wrap my legs around her waist "no weight at all my love" "I guess this isn't naughty" "well I can change that if you wish my love" "oh yeah with stefan right there" "hmmm that's true only I'm allowed to see you without clothes on" "and vice versa baby." I give Chris a kiss "I'm so happy to be here with you baby" "me too my love" "sorry to interrupt but breakfast is ready would you like it out here?" "Yes please stefan" the breakfast is brought out and it looks beautiful. "I will go shopping and get some things in for dinner and tea" "thank you Stefan." We sit down and eat and when I tell you I have never ate fruit this fresh in my life I am not lying "baby you need to try this melon" "I wish I could my love but I'm allergic" "your allergic to melon? But you can eat watermelon?" "Yeah it's different type of melon so I can eat melon just not the others" "wow are you allergic to anything else?" "Yeah actually erm I am allergic to Elastoplast, I can't have perfume touch my skin, ermmm nickel and an ingredient they use to make rubber what about you have you got any allergies?" "None that I know of but thinking back I've only ever seen you put perfume on your clothes I did think it was a little strange" "yeah it feels like I'm being burnt when it touches my skin" "these are probably somethings I should know" "yeah that's true" we both laugh "anything else your hiding from me miss Taylor?" "No I'm a pretty straight forward person" "there is nothing straight forward about you baby. You act like this tough person but really you're quite sensitive" "shhhh you're going to tell the world that's a secret" "Woops sorry baby."  We finish eating then spend the rest of the day sunbathing and in the pool. Then I go into the on-suite putting the shower on when I feel arms wrap around my waist from behind and kisses on my shoulder "that feels nice" "it's about to feel a whole lot nicer my love." I turn around and kiss Chris pulling at the strings on her bikini top dropping it on the floor whilst she does the same with me. Then I see a smirk and before I know it she has quickly pulled the strings on my bottoms and they have fell on the floor "my new favourite bottoms you own" Chris goes to kissing my neck and my legs feel weak. I undo Chris' shorts and they fall to the floor, we step into the shower where I wrap my arms around her neck going back to our kiss. Chris gently pushes me up against the wall moving her hand in between my legs inserting 2 fingers which causes my knees to go weak and Chris to take my weight I have no words but the moans just keep escaping my mouth, Chris starts stimulating my clit and fuck me just yeah. I bury my face in Chris' neck crying out. "Oh fuck me baby" "I think I just did my love" "hmmm now it's your turn."

Once we finish in the shower we get dried and dressed going out on the veranda where Stefan has set up tea. We spend the evening eating and watching the sunset "you know my love I've never watched a sunset in a place like this where I have not been holding a gun. It's so beautiful and peaceful" a tear escapes my eye, I have no words we decide to have an early night due to having an early morning.