I miss her

~Leah's POV~
It's been 2 weeks since me and Chris had that conversation and we barely talk, she barely looks at me and I miss her so much. When Chris has a day off she doesn't leave her room, doesn't eat and when we go in she pretends to be asleep. Today is Chris' day off so that means we won't see her until tomorrow. Everyone tries to get her to leave her room Georgie, fingers, poff it's seems it can't be done. Poff takes us down to training I'm allowed to train again my ankle is doing so much better. I look to the side of the pitch where Chris would sit and watch us but it's empty I don't know what I would expect. I have been trying everyday to get Chris to sort things out with me but she remains adamant we shouldn't have happened. Every time them words leave her mouth my heart break. We have been training for 45 minutes when I see Chris come out to the field I think my heart skipped a beat. But she doesn't sit like she usually does she goes over to the other soldiers they seem excited. What's going on?

~Chris' POV~
I am lying on my bed like I usually do on my day off when I get a phone call from the boss telling me to meet the guys out by the field so I drag my arse off the bed and downstairs. I reach the platoon on the pitch "right what's up why am I here?" "We have a surprise for you" "I'm not in the mood for surprises fingers" I hear a shout from across the field "HEY ARMY GIRL!" I spin around "no! No fucking way!" I run over picking Emily up spinning her around "what are you doing here?" "I've came to see my best friend. Are you going to put me down?" "No chance I'm not letting you go 14 fucking months" "I know I've missed you" I finally put Emily down "i've missed you too" "I have another surprise for you" "oooo you always do the best surprises what is it?" "CAN CHRIS' SURPRISE COME OUT NOW" I see a beautiful little girl running towards me "AUNTY CHRIS!" "Samantha" I pick her up throwing her in the air and catching her "I've missed you angel how is my favourite Dixon sister doing?" "Oi" Emily hits me in the arm "don't hit aunty Chris" "yeah don't hit aunty Chris emz. So how old are you now 18 19?" Samantha laughs "I'm 4 aunty Chris" "4 is that all? Woops I'm in trouble I need to cancel the beer kegs coming, and the strippers and.." "you better not be corrupting my daughter there Chris" "no bleeping way Sofia? What I don't believe it the whole Dixon clan is here" Sofia is Sam and emz mum basically was my mum. I see Leah looking over but I ignore her this is about my friends. "Got a question for you Chris" "ok I'm listening" "why is that gorgeous blonde staring at you?" "It's a long story just ignore her. I want to hear about yous what have you been doing Sam?" "I dance like you now aunty Chris" "oh you dance like me now is that so I want to see this" "Emily put the music on please" Emily puts superstition on and Sam starts dancing and damn am I impressed I even join in with her whilst Emily and Sofia sit and laugh and clap along it's like no time has passed then Sofia brings something out of her bag it's round and long and wrapped in tin foil and I know exactly what it is "please tell me that you brought me my favourite Sofia made burrito" "I did indeed" "omg I love you Sam you continue dancing whilst I eat this" I sit down and devour this burrito enjoying my time with my best friend her sister and mum.

~Leah's POV~
Who is this girl that Chris is all over? There is no way she has moved on has she? No Leah she can't of she loves you Georgie even said so and I love her. Oh great the girl has a child and Chris is all over this child like she is her own. "LEAH!" "What?" "Focus will you?" "I am" yes I'm focused on the women I love with someone else over there. Right football now love life later. I continue to train until lunch time when me and the girls go over to Chris. "Hey Chris" "hey Viv and rest of ladies" "who are these?" "This is my best friend Samantha" she picks the little girl up "and her sister Emily" oh her best friend ok now it makes sense "Oi stop being a diiiivvvyy" "nice save and this is their mum Sofia" "it's nice to meet you all" Viv always so nice and polite "yeah yous too." We go inside for lunch "Leah what's going on in that head of yours?" I look at Steph "she will be mine by the end of the week" "how do you plan on doing that Leah?" "I don't know yet but I have to you heard what Georgie said if I don't I can loose her forever and that isn't an option." We finish eating and head out to the pitch I decide to walk over to Chris and her friend "hi sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier I'm Leah" "hi Leah I'm Emily it's nice to meet you" I crouch down to Samantha "hello little one any chance you like football?" "I don't know I've never played before" "would you like to try?" "Can I mummy?" "Is it safe Chris?" "Nothing will happen to her I promise Sofia not whilst I'm still breathing" "ok then but not for long we have to go soon" "ok mummy."