The day after the night before

I wake up the next day I feel Leah in my arms but I'm really hoping I didn't dream last night up. I open my eyes and see Leah lying in my arms naked. Well that confirms I didn't dream it up, she looks so peaceful and very beautiful I brush some hair from her face and give her a small kiss which causes her to stir a little. "Mmm good morning beautiful" "shit I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you" "it's ok" "no no it's not please go back to sleep" she kisses me "baby it's fine I promise" I'm smiling like a Cheshire Cat "we on nicknames are we?" "After last night absolutely. Plus you called me it last night and I was buzzing" "so I did can we stay like this for a little bit please" "as long as you want" I pull Leah closer to me and she puts her head in my chest and we both fall asleep as it was earlier than we thought. When I wake up again Leah is playing with my hair "is your hair naturally blonde?" "Good morning to you too gorgeous but yes it is" Leah laughs "sorry good morning" "I've had an idea" "ok I'm listening" "so how about we don't go back tomorrow instead we get a flight somewhere and move there" "I would love to but I would miss my family too much" "we'll take them with us" "don't tempt me" I roll on my back "I guess I will just keep dreaming and hope this is over soon so we don't have to hide anymore." "Chris is everything alright? Your not regretting this are you?" "What? No baby of course not I just don't like hiding you I want to be able to hold your hand when we are walking together and kiss you when I see you and shout from the rooftops how lucky I am" "as soon as this is over baby I promise" "I'm just going to go for a shower" "Chris look at me please" I turn on my side so I'm looking at Leah "baby I'm glad we get this time together and I promise every second we can we will spend together" "I know I'm sorry I just have never been in this situation before and never felt like this before" "don't be sorry go shower and I will order room service and then why don't we put a series on?" "Yeah sounds good thank you I won't be be long I'm not washing my hair" "ok but first kiss" I kiss Leah and she puts her arm over me to stop me from moving and kisses with more passion. She needs to be careful she is going to get me started again she stops and rests her head on mine "go shower" "mhmm" I kiss her again. Ok she has wound me up again stop Chris stop we can't spend all day in bed can we? No we can't so I pull back "right I'm going for a shower can you look away so I don't feel so exposed" "really after last night?" "Yeah but we were under the quilt now I'm going to be stood in the open completely naked" "I know I can't wait so get a move on" "aww alright I see how this is" I get up and head to the bathroom and Leah wolf whistles and I laugh.
~Leahs POV ~
As I watch Chris walk to the bathroom I can't help but stare. Since getting here everything has been perfect I look to my right at the big bunch of roses that she got me and they are stunning. I decide to text Steph
Me - hi stephy x
Steph - you wait this long to text me come on I'm dying here how's everything going? X
Me - do I have to come back? It's been amazing we spent the day watching movies yesterday then had a beautiful meal last night. She got me roses and a Gucci necklace I will send you pictures x
Steph - just FaceTime me no one else is around x
Me - I can't x
Steph - and why not? X
Me - I don't exactly have any clothes on x
Steph - OMG 🤩🤩🤩 (insert excited squeel here). Ok ok first show me the necklace and roses then I want to know everything well not everything just how good it was x

 Ok ok first show me the necklace and roses then I want to know everything well not everything just how good it was x

Steph - omg Leah they are beautiful xMe - I know she is so sweet she's got this tough exterior but underneath she is so caring and like a giant well toned beautiful teddy bear xSteph - and where is this teddy bear of yours? XMe - in the shower xSt...

Me - I know she is so sweet she's got this tough exterior but underneath she is so caring and like a giant well toned beautiful teddy bear x
Steph - and where is this teddy bear of yours? X
Me - in the shower x
Steph - Oh yeah work up a sweat last night? X
Me - you could say that x
Steph - and how was it? X
Me - 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 is all I can say about it. I'll message you later she is getting out of the shower x
Steph - I didn't think it would be anything but. Ok you 2 have fun 😉😉 x
With that I have to laugh and put some clothes on. Chris comes out of the bathroom and gasps "did you put clothes on whilst I was out of the room?" "Thought I would keep some things for your imagination" she comes up behind me and wraps her arms around my waste "trust me I don't need my imagination I remember every small detail of every inch of this gorgeous body I took it all in last night especially this spot here" I nibble the sweet spot on my neck "and this one here" she lightly grazes the sweet spot on my side with her fingers causing a moan both times. "That sound is like the sweetest music I will ever hear. But I'm currently hungry so let's go get some breakfast" I gasps as she pulls away "no you did not" "oh but I did and now it is time for me to get dressed" I try to pull her towel away "have to try harder than that Williamson." She goes and gets ready whilst I just watch "creepy" "oh shut up let's go get breakfast." We go downstairs I feel guilty for having pancakes when Chris is sitting there with a bowl of fruit trying to be good but I only feel slightly guilty though. We head up to the room and put rachett on Netflix because we can get through it in a day not that I really want to watch anything I want us to go out for the day walk around hand in hand find somewhere to stand on the London Bridge with Chris' arms around me looking down the Thames seeing the views and lights. But I know Chris being as protective as she is will never let that happen since she left her gun at the colony so a day on the bed watching tv cuddled up is what we have. We spend the day cuddled up and as much as I keep trying to start something with Chris she keeps telling me that 'this is payback for this morning' god she's annoying but her will power is getting weaker I can see it. Should we have a bet on how much longer she will last I give her less than half an hour because I have a red version of that lace underwear I was wearing yesterday and she really liked them. "I think I'm just going to get my pyjamas on" "okie doke beautiful" I take my top off she tries to whisper but I hear her "oh shit" I smirk to myself and take my trousers off again I hear her "don't look Chris don't look" I start looking in my bag for my pyjamas. I know exactly where they are but she doesn't know I do the next thing I know her arms are around my waist and she is nibbling the sweet spot on my neck and I melt into her arms so she takes my weight turning me around carrying me to the bed whilst kissing me. We do eventually fall asleep.

A/N I'm sorry for the short part and only having 1 a day at the moment just been hellish busy with work and my dads birthday. I have got regular days off coming up so can post more I will still do a minimum of 1 post a day thou. Hope yous are enjoying it.