Post covid

I'm going to skip covid because yous lived it yourselves and it was a shit show for everyone. However I will do a brief summary for you all so that way you know roughly what's been going on the last 2 years.

So obviously Leah had to stop playing football at first she was a bloody nightmare but then she got into her puzzles and that to keep her busy. Plus Arsenal wrote a program she had to do at home to keep in shape and that. Then obviously we couldn't see our families now that was a fucking nightmare but we spoke sorry Leah spoke to them all everyday I just couldn't. I got recruited by captain James to help with the covid testing and vaccination sites because it was just standing about. I didn't want to really do it but the gym was struggling and I used all of the wages from that to put into the gym account. I could have used my money but at the end of the day we have separate accounts for a reason. We went fully online and managed to set up personal training sessions and meal plans for clients. The training sessions were the best getting people to fill up bags tins and using milk as weights. Hey we do what we have to not everyone can afford gym stuff. But it meant I was able to keep a lot of my staff but had to furlough others unfortunately. The stress of everything got too much and I had a massive relapse and I was drinking seriously heavy. Luckily it didn't last too long Leah sat me down one morning whilst I was hanging out of my arse and told me that she couldn't watch me kill myself so I either stopped or moved back into the flat, also mum told me she would stop speaking to me because she couldn't do with the stress. So I sobered up went through all of the withdrawals. We did a lot of quiz nights and online movies nights with family and friends the usual stuff. But now I'm 14 months sober so very happy about that.

Me and Leah bought a house during lockdown which sat there for months which was kind of good because it gave us a chance to chose the new bathrooms and kitchen. The house is a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom, me and Leah have our own on-suite. When we ordered everything and had it delivered to the new house and as soon as we came out of lockdown I headed to the new house. I first ripped out mine and Leah's bathroom putting the new one in decorating then doing the sitting room and new kitchen in. Then we moved in and I continued from there. I decided to rip up and all of the flooring installing under flooring heating (which Bella loves). We have an open plan kitchen all marble counters fancy cabinets with lights in. I built a gym in the back garden and put a hot tub in. We spent many nights in there. Now the house is finished and it killed me physically but I learnt a lot through lockdown on how to do this stuff. Me and Leah we love the house and it feels like our first official home. Leah gave up the house and I sold my flat.

Now I am currently getting the gym ready to reopen which means moving a lot of equipment around for social distancing, making time slots for people to come it's been a right ball ache. I give the gym a clean "Hey soldier" I turn around and see Leah stood there with Steph, Kim, Lia and Katie stood there "what yous doing here?" "We finished training and I figured you had no lunch" "you would be right my love" "it's a good job I stopped off at the bakers then" "noooo did you?" "Of course I did" "see you know how to look after me thank you baby, should we go to the staff room?" "Which room is the staff room I've never seen a staff room?" "I know it's new so let's go." We go downstairs 2 doors down from my office and sit in the staff room "how's it going baby?" "I'm shattered and sore off moving this equipment but we will be ready to open for Monday" "how do you think it will be?" "I don't know if I'm honest" Tony, dom and joey come in "sorry to interrupt that's everything moved" "thank you for your help I really appreciate it yous head off home" "are you sure Chris?" "Yeah go on get off I'm going to be heading home soon myself" "brilliant thank you Chris" "no thank you's i will see yous on Monday." They leave "Chris your staff are hot" "Steph you're with someone" "doesn't mean I can't look." We all laugh "right as much as I love you all get out of my gym so I can lock up" Leah goes to stand up with everyone so I pull her back on my lap "you are never included in that my love." I take my mask off and Leah's "ahhh there's that full beautiful face" I give Leah a kiss "get a room" "I have a whole gym my friend, come on baby let's get home."

We go home and the girls come with us for and stay for a while before going home. "What do you want for tea my love?" "Have we got any meatballs?" "We certainly have" "can we have spaghetti and meatballs?" "Of course my love" "have we got anything for dessert?" "Ermmm no sorry" "hmmm I guess I will just have to have you for dessert" I spin around from the fridge "oh really is that how it is?" Leah wraps her arms around my neck "mhmm" I kiss Leah and she deepens the kiss and I pull her in close to me that's until Bella starts barking at the back door. I sigh and go let Bella in the back garden where she gets the major zoomies "she loves that garden" "because you made it amazing for her, you made this whole house amazing." I start cooking tea when Bella runs straight into my leg in almost taking me out "fucking hell Bella." Leah is laughing so hard "oh you think that's funny?" "Me? No not at all" she cannot stop laughing "right that's it" I start chasing Leah and she runs around the kitchen island so I jump over it catching her "is it funny now?" "Yes" "ok then" I start tickling Leah "no Chris please" I gasp "did you just call me Chris?" "Shit" I continue tickling Leah "I'm sorry please stop" "what's my name then?" "Baby please I'm sorry" I stop "that's more like it my love." I go to walk away when Leah pulls me back kissing me, I pick Leah up putting her on the island continuing the kiss. That's when I get a thought which makes me feel giddy, I'm going to marry this woman. "Right my love I have to finish cooking tea otherwise it will burn" "awwww" "don't give me them sad eyes" she continues "right fine" I pick Leah up putting her on the bench next to where I'm cooking "better?" "Much." I continue cooking "babbbyyyyy" "oh god what do you want?" "I'm thirsty" I smile shaking my head "what would you like my love?" "Ermmmm some juice please" "coming right up." I get Leah's drink then finish cooking putting the plates on the table "are you coming over?" Leah puts her arms up and I laugh going over to her and picking her up "can someone say spoilt?" She gasps "I am not spoilt" "I don't see anyone getting carried to the dinner table" "that's not spoilt that's love" "mmm alright then." We eat tea then I put everything in the dishwasher then pick Leah up taking her into the sitting room "so is someone not in a walking mood today?" "There was a lot of fitness today" "does that mean I'm walking Bella by myself?" "Do you not mind baby? I'm a little achy" "I tell you what I will walk Bella then when we get back we will go into the hot tub how does that sound?" "Sounds perfect baby."

I get Bella ready and head out I decide to phone Amanda "hi sweetheart how are you doing?" "I'm good thanks Amanda and you?" "Yeah good thanks" "that's good, Amanda I was wondering if I could take you and David out for tea sometime soon?" "Yeah that would be nice can I ask what's going on?" "I just need to ask yous both something" "well now I'm definitely intrigued" "will you let me know when yous are free?" "Of course" "thank you Amanda I will speak to you soon" "speak soon sweetheart." Ok one down next on my list I do a joint call with Kat and mum "hi I have both of you on the line" "I can see what's going on Chris?" "Nothing is going on mum I just need yours and Kats help" "help with what?" "I'm going to ask Leah to marry me" I hear a squeal come from behind me "shit I will phone yous back" I turn around and see Steph there with Calvin "Steph please tell me you just squealed because Bella is here and she can play with Calvin?" She shakes her head "Steph please don't tell anyone" "I'm so happy right now" "see you being like this is going to give everything away" "I'll be good I promise can I give you a hug?" "Come here then" I give Steph a hug "right I need to phone my mum back, please Steph not a word" "I promise." I phone mum and Kat back "sorry I was just caught by Steph Catley" "I was going to say you can't drop that on us then hang up, but we are very happy what do you need us for?" "I need help shopping for a ring" "oh Chris we would love to" "thanks Kat, mum?" "I'm with Kat I would love to help" "thank you right well I am waiting for Amanda to get back to me so I can take them out for a meal I need to ask for their permission first" "how traditional" "I know, so as soon as I know something I will let yous know" "ok we will speak to you soon" "bye." I finish walking Bella and when I get home Leah is asleep on the sofa so I pull the blanket over her and get my laptop out to do some work. I've managed to set up the appointment system online ready for opening on Monday. Leah starts to stir so I put my laptop away "hi sleepy head did you have a nice nap?" "Yeah I did thank you" "good are you ready for the hot tub?" "Yeah." We go into the hot  tub and spend the evening there before going to bed.