Its almost my birthday

My birthday is in 3 days and Leah and Emily are being very secretive. Did I mention I made up with Emily? I don't think I did but yeah me and Emily made up I did make her do some grovelling and begging. I wasn't letting her get away with it too lightly I had to have some fun. But like I said they have been very secretive and I'm not going to lie I don't like it not one little bit. I hate surprises but they are giving nothing away, Leah is actually with Emily right now. I am currently playing around with some music on the computer. I have created a little set up where I can record music and also create mashups and remixes, I had to do something I was going stir crazy.

I have been sat recording little guitar rifts for god knows how long now when my headphones get taken off my head "I've been shouting of you" "sorry just been lost in the rifts" "are you alright?" "Yeah I'm fine" "really because you haven't asked what we've been up to" "yeah no point you won't tell me so why bother" "I promise  you will love it baby I wouldn't do something if you weren't going to like it" "I know I'm sorry I'm just not good with surprises." I've never told Leah this but I don't really like celebrating my birthday I don't know why it's just never been something I've celebrated. "Wait a darn tooting fucking minute miss Williamson get that arse over here now" "me what have I done?" I pull Leah onto my knee "you and Emily with all of this planning and shit means I'm not getting my birthday wish" "what birthday wish?" "The one that involves me and you with no clothes for the entire day" Leah laughs "no your not getting that" "heartbroken literally the only thing I asked for" "awww my poor baby I'm sure you will get over it" "suppose I will have to won't I? What do you want for tea?" "Have we got steak?" "Of course I will get started on that right away." I go to move Leah off my lap but she wraps her arms around my neck smiling at me, so I pick her up and carry her into the kitchen putting her down on the island. Maybe I shouldn't have done that though because now there is a little niggle in my knee. "You shouldn't have that" "I know but guess what?" "What?" "It was totally worth it because it reminds me of the hotel when I was able to carry you anywhere" "I still can't believe we got away with that" "me too my love it was the best 2 nights away I have ever had because I got to hold you without the risk of being caught" "do you ever wonder what would of happened if I had stayed a bitch and you never got me to see my family?" "No never thought about it" "do you think we would be here now?" "I don't know tbh as much as I fancied you I didn't really want to talk to you if I'm being completely honest just because I didn't want to be shouted at by you, but I understood your frustration though" "I never have apologised for the way I treat you and even though I was speaking to you like shit you still got me a visit with my family" "like I said I understood your frustration at the time you didn't know the magnitude of the situation which I still never told you" "would you tell me now?" "Ermmm as long as you don't slap me across the face again" Leah quickly puts her hands over her face "I did I'm so sorry baby but tbf I think it hurt me more than you my hand was stinging like hell and you didn't even flinch" "don't you kid yourself that stung like hell" "but you didn't flinch though" "yeah that's military training for you" "ohhhh so come on then tell me how bad things got." I take a deep breath "ok so when we first arrived we knew that one of you had been attacked but not told who" "it was Kim" "she is so sweet as well, anyways the situation when we got there was medium risk but after a couple of weeks turned to high alert. Then obviously you found out about you and Kim but that morning we were put on critical with attack imminent. We had intercepted some parcels which according to the boss were pretty gruesome we never got to see them they were sent straight to forensics. Then obviously the attack happened and they must of caught them because obviously yous were allowed to leave" "what do you remember after you were shot?" "I remember this searing burning in my leg and chest, then staring up at the ceiling, then your face and smile and eyes, then blackness. I remember being asleep but hearing everything that was said" "you heard everything I said to you?" "I did and every time you asked me to open my eyes I promise I tried my hardest but my body just wouldn't let me yet. But I lay there everyday listening to everything you had to say and everything your mum said and I just kept falling deeper and deeper in love with you." I put mine and Leah's food on the table before lifting her off the bench and she puts her arms around my neck "why have you never said before?" "I didn't want you to think I was creepy" "it's not like you could help it baby" "all I wanted to do was just squeeze your hand to let you know I could hear you but I couldn't" "I seriously thought you were never going to wake up I thought I had lost you before I even had a chance to have you" "that wasn't happening baby" I give her a kiss "come on let's eat."