What is family?

The next morning I wake up my arm is stinging like a bitch. I look to me left and see Leah cuddled into Bella she has become quite the addition to the bed, and by that I mean how the fuck can something so small take up so much bed? I pick Bella up taking her downstairs putting her in the back garden whilst I make her breakfast. When she comes back in she is very excited which means one thing "did someone go toilet outside? Who's a good girl?" I start making a fuss of her then give her a treat "no more treats it's breakfast time." I give Bella her breakfast then have my own breakfast, I go upstairs to get ready and Bella barks at the side of the bed to get up "shhh your going to wake mummy" I pick Bella up and put her on the bed. She starts jumping on Leah and licking her "mmm no Bella" a very sleepy Leah pushes Bella away so I pick her up "you weren't supposed to wake mummy up anyways only I'm allowed to lick mummy" Leah lets out a chuckle "good morning my love how did you sleep?" "Tossed and turned a bit but finally managed to get some sleep, are you feeling better today?" "I do yeah thank you" "are you going into work today?" "Yeah got some meetings  today about the protein brand and things like that. What you got planned today?" "Bella has her final injection so from tomorrow we can take her for a walk" "that's amazing my love I can't wait to take her for walks with you." I finish getting ready "right my love I have to go I will see you this afternoon" "ok baby I love you" "I love you more" I give Leah a kiss then lots of little ones. "Right I must go" "mhmm" Leah pulls me back in kissing me again "I have meetings" I kiss Leah again "your very important my baby" Leah kisses me again "mhmm" I jump off the bed after kissing Leah "your naughty my love" "me what did I do?" "Being that fucking irresistible" "whatever go to work" "so rude."

I'm always the first to arrive at the gym, once I unlock I decide to go straight to the office to get cracking on some work. I decide to use the downstairs office so there is less interruptions. As soon as I open my emails I already dread it "no Chris change your mind set." I open the first email replying then the next one and the next. The next thing I know I am 11 emails in before my screen starts ringing time for the first meeting. During the meeting I choose 3 flavours for the protein bars and shakes and 3 for the pre workout I went with chocolate, peanut butter and vanilla protein bars and shakes the 3 popular flavours then went with lemon, cola and fruit punch for the 3 pre workout flavours the samples will be here next week. My next meeting is to choose fabrics, colours and designs for the clothing brand which goes pretty smoothly. I'm flagging now. I now have 3 show arounds because all of my trainers are in sessions. I show them around then go to my upstairs office. I have several missed calls some from my mum, some from Kieth and some from Leah. I decide to ring Leah back first "hi baby" "hi my love is everything alright? Did the vets go alright?" "Yeah I was hoping to catch you on a break. The vets went great" "a break what's a break?" "So you've not eaten since this morning?" "Nope not had a chance" "ok well I'm not far away I have some dinner for you I figured you had no lunch" "you are my knight in shining armour honestly" "see you soon love you" "love you too." Now time for Kieth "hi Kieth everything alright?" "Just checking how you're doing today" "yeah good very busy at work just having some time before my final meeting" "I was wondering if we could talk kid? Face to face" "is everything alright?" "Yeah everything's fine honestly nothing to worry about can I pop around yours later?" "I'm staying at Leah's I will text you the address" "thanks kid see you then."

Leah phones me when she gets outside she didn't want to bring Bella in. So I go outside "don't you not bring our child into the gym" "oh our child eh?" "Yes our child not get that fine arse in my office now" "yes boss" "ooo boss you can use that in the bedroom if you like?" "You're so naughty." We head towards the downstairs office "downstairs today?" "Less interruptions" "no ideas then" "wouldn't dream of it my love" I turn my head the other way "dammit" both me and Leah laugh. "CHRIS!" I turn around "hi Jemma" "I was wondering if you could help me today I am struggling with that cross over press thing that you showed me last session" "I can't sorry I'm extremely busy today but Tony and Joanne are upstairs they can certainly help" "oh right ok." "Right my love we have 20 minutes before my next meeting and I need to speak to you about something" "is everything alright?" "Kieth phoned me but I will tell you about it in the office." We go into my office "this one is fancy" "this one doesn't have clients come in and is a lot more comfortable" "I can tell now what's going on with Kieth?" "He wants to come around and speak to me I don't know why is it alright if he comes around yours?" "Of course baby" "thank you." I take a bite of my food "damn this tastes almost as good as you" "oh my god someone's heads in the gutter today" "what do you expect after yesterday, baby that was hot as fuck" "it was very steamy that's for sure" "let me take you out on a date tonight" "ooooo where?" "Food, beach walks and quite possibly sex" "all sounds amazing baby" "a date night it is. I can't wait it's been a long time since we had date night."