Poff is staying

The boss has called me downstairs I don't think I've done anything wrong but who knows these days I do that much sneaking around. I reach the office and get called in "ah Chris thanks for coming down I have some news" "is it good or bad?" "We have found that there is 2 main targets that the terrorist group are aiming for" I don't want to ask because I have a bad feeling, it just makes sense after all "who are they?" "Leah Williamson and Kim Little" of course the leaders of the team why did I not see it before? "We are doubling down our security here that means Kingies coming and poff and curry are staying" "what do you need from me boss?" "Team up with poff he will be staying in your room with you and we are moving Kim into your room also" "boss poff can't take things seriously" "take him under you wing Chris it's great practice for when you become a Sargent because that is the way you are heading" "thanks boss appreciate it but can I ask a question?" "Go for it" "how certain are we that it is Leah and Kim they are after?" "The letter we received this morning and they don't care who they hurt to get to them" "ok thanks boss" "Chris I want you to stick with them whilst I update the rest ok" "yes boss" I head back up to the apartment and Beth is in the kitchen "thought you would be down getting your breakfast" "I thought I would join yous again seeing as I enjoyed it so much yesterday" "we enjoyed it too it nice getting to know you" "I enjoy getting to know yous too" we head down to breakfast I can barely look at Leah right now I feel my face might give my thoughts away. And if I'm honest I don't know what my thoughts are other than scared for the first time ever I'm scared whilst on a mission I can't fail this mission  I can't let a single thing happen to her. I'm brought back into the room by a hand on my arm I look at Steph "everything alright Chris" "yeah I'm fine" "you don't seem fine" "I need to tell yous that poff is moving into the apartment with us and it is going to suck so I'm sorry" "it's not your fault don't worry about it." Poff comes bouncing in "WEYYY CHRIS ME AND YOU!!! LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED" "Poff settle down man Jesus" "your propa miserable at the moment what's wrong man?" "You have such a big mouth poff close it for just a minute" "alright man no need to be mean" "poff do me a favour escort the lovely ladies to the gym whilst I take Leah to physio to check the progress of her injury" "it's only down the hall" "for fuck sake poff why are you here if it's not to help? We escort the team everywhere it is our fucking job. If you don't like it ask for a fucking transfer" now I am standing right in his face "did you think this was going to be a walk in the fucking park? Did you think you were just going to come here and goof off maybe have a kick about with the team?" "Well no but.." "you went to the briefing with the boss this morning yeah?" "Yeah" "so you know what the current situation is. We take this as serious as we do in Iraq or Afghan understand" "yeah no botha Chris your right al be cool" "that's all I ask so will you please escort the ladies to the gym?" "Yeah alrite" he leaves with everyone leaving just you and Leah at the table. "You know Chris you haven't looked at me once this morning is something wrong?" Think fast Chris think fast oh I know "with poff moving into the apartment it means we will have next to no time together I'm so so sorry" "is that what your worried about?" No "yes of course" "Chris look at me please" I look into them beautiful blue eyes "Chris we will be fine I promise but you know I could probably use the toilet right now" she winks at me easing my worries "well I would not be doing my job if I did not escort you would I?" "No you would not private Taylor" I follow Leah to the toilets and open the door "anyone in here?" "Yeah just me Chris" Georgie comes out of the toilet stall "see your being thorough" "you now me Georgie take my job seriously" "yeah sometimes too seriously relax a little I'll catch up with you later yeah" "yeah we'll catch up at lunch." Georgie leaves the bathroom and Leah locks the door and kisses me I return the kiss with a wanting lust forcing her up against the wall she has her hands on my body again every single touch is sending tingles to every single one of my nerves I can feel myself getting wetter by the second before I know it I'm kissing her neck and she is moaning in my ear. Oh fuck I'm so fucking turned how do I stop this I need to stop this we need to stop this we are not having sex in a fucking toilet. I feel Leahs hand on my chest gently pushing me back, thank fuck she has will power because I don't. "Easy tiger" I catch my breath "I'm sorry I shouldn't of do.." Leah kisses me "trust me it was amazing I wish we could continue" "me too I'm going to miss your touch" "you will still have my touch I promise" "let's get out of here before I carry you to the apartment and have my wicked way with you" "ooo how do I sign up for that option" I have to laugh I literally a zero control when it comes to this women as we leave the bathroom I bump into Georgie "do you have a moment Chris?" "Yeah sure what's up?" We step to one side "what was that about?" "What?" "Locking the toilet door" "oh I did it for extra security" "so you would do that for any of the others?" "Maybe but the others have 2 working legs and Leah only has 1 so is a bit slower at a get away" "are you sure there's nothing else?" "Like what?" "Like the way yous look at each other when you think no one is watching or the way yous light up when the other walks in the room. Your not telling me something Chris I know your not." "Can we talk when no one is around please?" "Chris we're mates talk to me" "I will but not here please Georgie" "fine when they are sat down for lunch you will come see me ok?" "Right ok I will I promise" I take Leah along to the gym where everyone is I decide to stand outside of the gym and guard the door. She can't know can she? Does Georgie know is this all over before it has even began. Leah is all I've ever wanted in terms of how a person presents themselves how they make me feel and how they make me smile. What am I going to do? Someone help me please.