She's ignoring me

~Leah's POV~
When I woke up on New Year's Day in Chris' arms I felt like I was at home then Bella came up the bed and snuggled in between us which caused a little panic because I had no idea how she got there. I tried to wake Chris but she was out of it bless her I give her lots of little kisses before getting ready and going downstairs "good morning everyone" "good morning Leah" my mum gives me a strange look that I can't quite place "did you and my daughter have fun last night then" my mum starts laughing and I freeze how is it possible that they know? Wait Bella was on the bed this morning "you put Bella on the bed?" "No that was Kat but only because we didn't want to see our daughters naked" oh god I put my hands over my face I am mortified. After some teasing from everyone we all go home.

This is where I turn into a bit of a stalker because I spend the 4 days texting Chris I've even tried ringing her and she is not answering. I find out she has gone back to her apartment and Emily is there at the moment so I decide to go around. "Leah" "hi Emily can I see Chris please" "I haven't forgiven you Leah she nearly died because of your actions" "I know but i'm going to make it up to her everyday" "she's in her room I'm just making her tea." I go into the bedroom and she's not there "Emily she's not in the there" "she moved into the spare room" "oh" I go into the spare room and she has totally redecorated and moved all of her stuff in here she has crystals everywhere. I look over and she is fast asleep so I close her bedroom door a little loud which also causes Bella to bark so she wakes up "you can't sleep with me then ignore me Chris! I know I hurt you but.." "Leah.." "no that's not fair to do that" "Leah.." "why are you ignoring me?" "Leah I'm not ignoring you" "well your not answering me" "please let me talk, I lost my phone, I think it is at Jeremy and Gloria's somewhere Kat is looking for it for me so I promise I was not ignoring you" "oh right sorry for shouting and slamming the door and Bella barking" "I understand, Bella come" Bella runs to the side of the bed and Chris picks her up. I sit at the bottom of the bed "why are you in here?" "Because that was our room and I can't sleep in there, too many memories that I can't face." I really did hurt her so bad, I look at Bella who has cuddled up with Chris and I  decide to just straight out ask her "Chris.." Emily comes in "I have your tea Chris" "thanks emz now will you go you don't have to look after me you've already done so much" "ok but only because I have a date tonight" "well go do naughty things then." Emily leaves "Chris?" "Yeah?" "How do you really feel about me?" It's almost a whisper "I love you" "I feel there is a but coming" "how much do you know about what happened after you left?" "I was told things" "put your torch on your phone please" "erm ok" I put my torch on a Chris looks away but holds her right arm out. I'm just staring at the scars I take her arm and start kissing it "Leah.." "it's ok baby" "that's not all" "you can tell me I'm here no matter what" "I became addicted to alcohol I'm in control now but when I'm having a bad time with my anxiety and depression I can relapse because the temptation becomes too much so I completely avoid it for now" "I understand and if you will be willing I would like to help you through it" "Leah being with me will not be easy it would probably be too stressful I'm probably better on my own you deserve someone who can be the person you need them to be" "that's you Chris please, I did this to you let me help you heal from it, please don't do this baby I love you I promise no one will ever get in between us ever again I will be here for you forever" I see Chris crying so climb on the bed beside her and cuddle her "baby I love you and I know I put you through hell but I'm staying here until your better I'm going to look after you" she just nods.

"Leah" "yeah baby?" "Bella has pissed on my bed" "I was hoping you had a water bed that popped" "definitely not" we get up and it has soaked through the quilt cover, quilt, sheet and onto the mattress "fucking hell Bella you just had a massive wee outside, I'm so sorry about this" "it's fine she's a puppy I think I have some paper we can put down for her" "we need a shower can I borrow a a top?" "You can borrow anything you want" "thank you I will pop home tomorrow to get some things for a week and little ones food and puppy pads" "ok but Leah" "yeah" "I can't have a shower it's too loud" "ok how about I run you a bath?" "Would you not mind?" "Baby you're in this situation because of me again, so anything you need I will do it" "thank you." I take Chris' face in my hands and give her a gentle kiss then go and run the bath.

I keep the apartment in complete darkness, once the bath is ready I get Chris and go through to the bathroom with her. I then help her get her clothes off but she reaches my top "baby what are you doing?" "I want you to join me not for sex just to join me" "ok" I finish getting undressed Chris climbs in the bath first and I climb in getting in between her legs and she wraps her arms around me running her fingers gently up and down my stomach. "Leah?" "Yeah baby?" "I want you" "what do you mean?" "I want you to be mine, I want you to be my girlfriend again" "are you being serious?" "Yeah I love you Leah I tried to get you out of my system but I can't your injected in my veins" I turn around and wrap my legs around her waist and my arms around her neck "are you sure this is what you want?" "I do I want to share everything with you again, I want to show you my gym which you very quickly ran out of when you got Steph to stalk me" I just bury my face in her neck "so what do you think my love?" My love she called me my love I can't stop the tears I can't speak. She moves back to look in my eyes and wipes my tears away "baby?" "I would love to, you have no idea how much I would love to call you my girlfriend again" Chris pulls me in kissing me I rest my head on hers "how come you forgive me so quickly?" "I'd of forgiven you at any point you walked back into my life" "but why though?" "Because your my everything Leah I had nothing when you left I had to find who I was which is what I did and now I own a successful gym" "and I'm very proud of you but just know I will never do a workout session with you" "why not?" "Lia said that Emily trains with you and sometimes she comes back so tired and the next day can barely move but we didn't know it was your gym" "Emily is a whimp, I'm just joking no she trains hard she surprised me actually."

Once we finish in the bath we get out and get dried. I put some paper down for Bella for her to go toilet. Chris gets me some spare clothes and we get ready I take Chris' hand and walk into our old bedroom and it's exactly the same as the day I left there is stuff everywhere "I haven't been in here since you left, Kieth got all of my clothes out and put them in the spare room" I noticed Chris hasn't come into the room yet so I go over to her cupping her face "I'm never leaving ever again."

After tidying up and changing the bedding Chris gets into bed falling asleep. I look at the time and see it's still early so decide to pop home and get some clothes, puppy pads and Bella's food and bowls.

~Chris' POV~
I must of fell asleep because I wake up to Bella on the bed and no Leah. I put Bella on the floor so she can go toilet then have a look around the apartment but there is no Leah. She promised she wouldn't leave again but she has and this time she left Bella. I feel like I'm in Deja vu again, I pick Bella up and climb back on the bed atleast this time I'm not alone. I hear my front door open "I'm not in the mood mum" the bedroom door opens "It's me, what's going on baby?" I sit up "your back?" "Yeah of course Chris what's going on?" "I thought you had left again" "no Chris I promise you I'm never leaving, I thought whilst you were asleep I would go get some stuff from mine" "that makes sense." Leah climbs on the bed beside me and I pull her close to me. Leah gets a phone call "hey Beth what's up?" "We are all going out tonight do you want to come?" "No thank you" "please babe?" Chris just looks at me and goes to get up but I grab her hand "stop calling me babe Jordan I'm not your babe, no I'm not coming out I'm spending time with my girlfriend" "what girlfriend?" I look at Chris and take a picture of us cuddled up sending it to Beth "I don't believe it" "do you doubt us Meado?" "No not at all Chris we are so happy for you" "well not everyone Steph isn't that right Nobbs?" "Baby just forget about her" "oh don't worry my love I won't hurt her, not physically anyway" Leah just looks at me so I blow her a kiss. "I'm going to go I'll speak to yous later" "ok bye" Leah hangs up "Chris what are you going to do?" "Hurt her like she hurt me but the only difference is I'm going to do it by being happy with you that's all. I will hug you, and kiss you, and spoil you, and show you love like never before" I give Leah a kiss.